How many members of todays media are CIA assets?

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao I can just see you fingering your self as you guzzle up bullshit like this lmfao

right-wing talking heads like Owens continue to use vaccine mandates as a way to stoke fear and spread lies, more people continue to die from COVID-19. Her disregard for human life is mind-boggling, but should we expect anything different at this point? Candace gonna Candace, no matter who she hurts or steps on in the process.

BTW still waiting on you to post up the as you put it hunter bullshit . What is the prob ? You know everything posted turned out to. E true and that makes you sad ? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m a CIA Asset

Lol not even close they only take extremely bright people or stone cold killers . Not weak lemming fools . Unless they need a patsy but even those need to come off as competent.  So no

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

What's Cernovich going to ask next, whether Santa Claus has been fake the whole time?

I like how you glassed over “operation mocking bird” it’s very clear the media gas lights the American people on almost every topic. But feel free to play along

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's like they were born yesterday. 

But they'll forget all about this when it's convenient. 

The only person that conveniently forgets is you. You’ve claimed to be woke since this forum was created by Rob. Yet you always seem to fall in line with the left. I’ve never seen you rail against anything the left “democrat party” says or does. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m a CIA Asset

Only in your wildest dreams , of course in between the fantasies of you and Trump finally being together....

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I like how you glassed over “operation mocking bird” it’s very clear the media gas lights the American people on almost every topic. But feel free to play along

What about it? It's not new. 

Cernovich is almost always right.  His ego really gets old, but that doesn't make him wrong.  Owens is just a talking head, albeit much easier to look at, at least. 

"Journalists" may or may not be CIA assets.  But, I would say that well over 50% of what is presented as "news" is fake.  Maybe a lot more.  Maybe all of it.  What happened to all the Trump leakers?  Nobody leaks on Biden?  What's up with that?

When Project Veritas breaks a story, I always wonder if this is the time they completely fabricated everything.  But, so far I haven't seen anything that wasn't true.  The times they've been dragged into court they end up winning.

I think the moral to the story is that we need to question everything, and not just the stuff we disagree with.  We're conditioned to agree with certain things and then fed stories that confirm those things.  If anything, we should be more distrustful of the stuff we agree with.  Political beliefs differ, for sure.  But, the real division is manufactured by entities that benefit by creating it.  And that includes the fine folks who work in offices that don't have addresses (CIA).

Edited by p51mstg

Back when news was broadcast over the few channels that there was, there was something called the Fairness Act that said news had to give equal representation to all sides of an issue. News was just a thing they had to do. 

as cable news started to come around it was exempt from the Fairness Act and it could really broadcast anything it wanted. 

as time went on and most television ended up being being cable the act was dumped entirely and the “we’re all going to die from everything, here’s our opinion” news was born 

and as news competed for views with each other, the more sensationalist the news became and it got where we are today. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Back when news was broadcast over the few channels that there was, there was something called the Fairness Act that said news had to give equal representation to all sides of an issue. News was just a thing they had to do. 

as cable news started to come around it was exempt from the Fairness Act and it could really broadcast anything it wanted. 

as time went on and most television ended up being being cable the act was dumped entirely and the “we’re all going to die from everything, here’s our opinion” news was born 

and as news competed for views with each other, the more sensationalist the news became and it got where we are today. 

Just for clarity, Ronald Reagan and Republicans were the force behind removing the Fairness Doctrine. 

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Just for clarity, Ronald Reagan and Republicans were the force behind removing the Fairness Doctrine. 

It was an infringement on free speech.  It should have been tossed.  

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol not even close they only take extremely bright people or stone cold killers . Not weak lemming fools . Unless they need a patsy but even those need to come off as competent.  So no

:lol: gold.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well it really didn’t pertain to anything anymore the way it was written