New Covid Subforum

ckf

20 hours ago, Snake said:

May be I am mellowing in my old age, but I just don't see the point on an internet forum...

The same guy that made the 2 accusations against me I still converse with on forum... I don't particularly care for the guy, but it's an online forum...

Anyway, I am done now... if anyone wants to be a bigger man... go for it. Or stay in the sludge/crudge/crap/corrosion/slime  of the gutter, makes no difference to me...

Same. I have a new outlook on life after surviving the rones. Doctors gave me a .001% chance of dying and I beat the odds 

from now on in just going to live life 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good lord. SMH.  Let me make this easy for you then, please remove my existence from this site.  I hope you can make this place what you want.

You can just log out :dunno: or is this your team's way of virtue signalling??? Maybe start a thread announcing it :bc:

Jesus talk about emotional.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I blame Covid for starting it.  Isolation, frustration and what not makes people act strange.  Things get worse when any extreme faction has too strong of a voice.  Not that I favor censorship, but moving nonsense where it doesn't affect others changes the desire for those posting it to post.  Consistent nonsense posts make people react with juvenile anger instead of discussion, not having to see that in every thread will cool things down and point them in the right direction.

:thumbsup: good point of view :bc:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I blame Covid for starting it.  Isolation, frustration and what not makes people act strange.  Things get worse when any extreme faction has too strong of a voice.  Not that I favor censorship, but moving nonsense where it doesn't affect others changes the desire for those posting it to post.  Consistent nonsense posts make people react with juvenile anger instead of discussion, not having to see that in every thread will cool things down and point them in the right direction.

One of the reasons I don’t come on here like I used too. 20 new threads about the same thing . Cleaning things up by simply moving  them isn’t that big of deal. No different than keeping the boobs in one place. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

One of the reasons I don’t come on here like I used too.

That's one of the reasons the changes were made,,,,not enough Mexican content/input :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's one of the reasons the changes were made,,,,not enough Mexican content/input :thumbsup:

I’m here to make this site great again. I can clean this place up a bit if you like. I’m here for ya little buddy.

EE2DB4E9-4486-4A72-9093-E59D9DED1E9D.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m here to make this site great again. I can clean this place up a bit if you like. I’m here for ya little buddy.

EE2DB4E9-4486-4A72-9093-E59D9DED1E9D.gif

I knew I could count on you :friends:

11 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

So I noticed z doesn't have his shield on his avatar. What gives

Something happened in the admin forum, spilled over into the covid sub-forum and into this thread, some back and forth and a request in part seems to have been given to "Z" - It looks like he's still a member just not a Mod/Admin anymore??? 

Shit happens and written words and be very easily misunderstood vs's talking to someone face to face or over the phone so you can see or hear the tone of their voice and comments..... Saying Fuck You on these boards can be taken many different ways when being written vs's being spoken to each other............

Just my take on what I've seen posted.

Copied from a few posts back from "Z" 

"Let me make this easy for you then, please remove my existence from this site.  I hope you can make this place what you want."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
On 1/23/2022 at 9:33 AM, oldslowsledder said:

Looks like MachZ550 or whatever he's called is greatly missed, managed to deflect all the anger

into his own following

Poo550 and Momo are/were essential to FS. They each absorbed huge amounts of hate allowing the rest of us to exist relatively peacefully. They are a major ingredient of the glue that keeps this place going.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Haha 3

On 1/23/2022 at 9:12 AM, HSR said:

You can just log out :dunno: or is this your team's way of virtue signalling??? Maybe start a thread announcing it :bc:

Jesus talk about emotional.:lol:

This reminds me of BigFuse's departure from HCS...:dunno:

• Haha 2

On 1/24/2022 at 8:55 AM, Jerry 976 said:

Something happened in the admin forum, spilled over into the covid sub-forum and into this thread, some back and forth and a request in part seems to have been given to "Z" - It looks like he's still a member just not a Mod/Admin anymore??? 

Shit happens and written words and be very easily misunderstood vs's talking to someone face to face or over the phone so you can see or hear the tone of their voice and comments..... Saying Fuck You on these boards can be taken many different ways when being written vs's being spoken to each other............

Just my take on what I've seen posted.

Just be an asshole all the time and there will never be any confusion. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Looks like some old FS dirty laundry, just going let the wheels fall off this bus. Wow!! :hdchr:

Since your sole purpose was to try to cause trouble by digging up an old thread that everyone has already seen, I moved it over here. If you want to continue with the BS I can certainly limit your posting privileges to just this forum :news:

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Since your sole purpose was to try to cause trouble by digging up an old thread that everyone has already seen, I moved it over here. If you want to continue with the BS I can certainly limit your posting privileges to just this forum :news:

I thought contributing members to post on anything? I was wondering what happen to old Z? xcr700, Z and myself had some great times. Seems I hit a nerve, just bumped into and old post from the Z.

Hey ckf anytime you need any help just shoot me a pm. :bc: Is that fair? 

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I thought contributing members to post on anything? I was wondering what happen to old Z? xcr700, Z and myself had some great times. Seems I hit a nerve, just bumped into and old post from the Z.

Hey ckf anytime you need any help just shoot me a pm. :bc: Is that fair? 

"If" he did need help,,with all the guys he knows on this site for 20+ years,,,why in the hell would he ask you??? You've done nothing but try to sell yourself as some sort of royalty since you got here and failed. I already told ckf that you're a MOD wannabe,,thanks for proving you're still the same. You can also drop the posting of pics and mentioning my name everytime trying to bait me,,,it's lame.

You're crush on Z is disturbing.