New Covid Subforum

ckf

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’ll treat him with the same respect he’s shown me.

Or be the bigger man and just treat him as you would like to be treated...

Personally, I could care less, but when you go low, you are fighting on the others' level and you will be beat by experience...

But have at her big fella....

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or be the bigger man and just treat him as you would like to be treated...

Personally, I could care less, but when you go low, you are fighting on the others' level and you will be beat by experience...

But have at her big fella....

I didn’t start out low, 

May be I am mellowing in my old age, but I just don't see the point on an internet forum...

The same guy that made the 2 accusations against me I still converse with on forum... I don't particularly care for the guy, but it's an online forum...

Anyway, I am done now... if anyone wants to be a bigger man... go for it. Or stay in the sludge/crudge/crap/corrosion/slime  of the gutter, makes no difference to me...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It doesn't matter. You still aren't any better than the guy that you are bitching about. You went there too.

Thanks for the new sub forum.

Now all the anti vaxxers and conspiracy fools can post all their BS there.

As we can all see, when there's nobody to provoke, they don't post anything.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

You just don't get it. I expect to get respect back when I give it. I reserve that right as the site owner. If you, or anyone else here can't respect that, you know where the door is.

No, I guess I’m not “getting it”.  I literally don’t know what you are talking about.  When have I ever disrespected you?  I’ve always enjoyed our conversations and love to debate with anybody cordially.  It seems you don’t really appreciate that either when the opinion isn’t the same as yours.  I’m also sure that you have entered threads without knowing the dynamic, “guns blazing” calling me an asshole, tough guy or other little shitty remark then, expect me to just be quiet? Is that what you mean by respect?  It’s like you don’t know what this place is or, don’t like what it’s become and now?

What happened to you, brother?  You used to be so beautiful.  It used to be all about the music.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I give everyone a first response in kind. Yours to me was a insult guns blazing from HCS, chest all pumped up, showing off for your buds. So first impressions are always true your just a mumbling asshole that feels the need to respond in every thread with your long winded bullshit.

This is an utter lie. And I expect nothing else from you…well, other than silence when asked to extrapolate on your posts.  Dummy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

May be I am mellowing in my old age, but I just don't see the point on an internet forum...

The same guy that made the 2 accusations against me I still converse with on forum... I don't particularly care for the guy, but it's an online forum...

Anyway, I am done now... if anyone wants to be a bigger man... go for it. Or stay in the sludge/crudge/crap/corrosion/slime  of the gutter, makes no difference to me...

I’m going the other way.  :lol:

but still, much more mellow than I used to be. Eeeesh.  I was a train wreck!

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I have no fucking clue when he decide to do what. But I know anytime I even go slightly against the grain around here I get attacked and called names. I'M THE FUCKING SITE OWNER THAT NEVER GIVES ANYONE ANYTHING BUT RESPECT UNTIL I'M TREATED OTHERWISE. Is that how I should be treated? 

Also, lets be realistic, it's not like you didn't come in here with both guns blazing.

:lol:

shotgun-shoot.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

why bother, CE is the one where the most feelings get hurt therefore the most entertaining

I guess I don’t see the point of putting an actual sled post, in the CE forum, when shit will still get thrown in the sled forum here. :dunno:

8 hours ago, ckf said:

You just don't get it. I expect to get respect back when I give it. I reserve that right as the site owner. If you, or anyone else here can't respect that, you know where the door is.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, I guess I’m not “getting it”.  I literally don’t know what you are talking about.  When have I ever disrespected you?  I’ve always enjoyed our conversations and love to debate with anybody cordially.  It seems you don’t really appreciate that either when the opinion isn’t the same as yours.  I’m also sure that you have entered threads without knowing the dynamic, “guns blazing” calling me an asshole, tough guy or other little shitty remark then, expect me to just be quiet? Is that what you mean by respect?  It’s like you don’t know what this place is or, don’t like what it’s become and now?

What happened to you, brother?  You used to be so beautiful.  It used to be all about the music.

#1 Take it to the Admin forum.

#2 Take it to P.M's.

#3 Pick up the phone and talk to each other vs written messages on here.

#4 Group hug, no hugging from behind Z.

beer_cheers.gif.624aaa8735edac595ba390c0395c226d.gif user84561_pic9389_1302011036_thumb.gif.b22e0a844f589c290daba5670a544aaa.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL, whatever you say rough guy. I am always cordial in my replies no matter who I am speaking to on the forums. That includes you. I'm sure I am not the only one here that has read some of your replies toward me. I've told you guys many times what I expect back. That's my way of remaining unbiased and friendly with everyone. Yet you always want to make light of my comments and try to shift the blame on me. I'm sure everyone here already knows that you are never wrong! 

Look Z, you need to step back and take a look at how you have been acting. Maybe even take Steve's advise and look over on TBP to see how a few others think that you have been acting. I'm not a member so Im not sure what he is talking about, but I am sure you can sniff it out.  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL, whatever you say rough guy. I am always cordial in my replies no matter who I am speaking to on the forums. That includes you. I'm sure I am not the only one here that has read some of your replies toward me. I've told you guys many times what I expect back. That's my way of remaining unbiased and friendly with everyone. Yet you always want to make light of my comments and try to shift the blame on me. I'm sure everyone here already knows that you are never wrong! 

Look Z, you need to step back and take a look at how you have been acting. Maybe even take Steve's advise and look over on TBP to see how a few others think that you have been acting. I'm not a member so Im not sure what he is talking about, but I am sure you can sniff it out.  

:lol: What?  I haven’t changed a bit since I’ve been here.  

This last week here has gotten beyond creepy and weird with grown men clearly having some weird type of emotional forum breakdowns and trying to cover it by blaming somebody else for their lady like drama.

Now, the last thing I want is for FS v.2 to have the plug pulled because of feelings running amok again.

It’s your site.  It’s your show.

:bc:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This last week here has gotten beyond creepy and weird with grown men clearly having some weird type of emotional forum breakdowns and trying to cover it by blaming somebody else for their lady like drama.

Now, the last thing I want is for FS v.2 to have the plug pulled because of feelings running amok again.

Everyone’s cycles synced up this week  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Snake said:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m going the other way.  :lol:

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol::owned: Do you not remember what you post:dunno:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You just can't reply without a wise ass comment, can ya?  I've been saying for a while that I didn't like how nasty this site has become both publicly and in the admin forum. . Instead of trying to help me, you belittle me whenever I speak my mind.  I'm done putting up with it. 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

You just can't reply without a wise ass comment, can ya?  I've been saying for a while that I didn't like how nasty this site has become both publicly and in the admin forum. . Instead of trying to help me, you belittle me whenever I speak my mind.  I'm done putting up with it. 

Don't really follow all the crap so can't comment but please know how much I and others appreciate the effort, and

having somewhere to come for some info and fun  :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol::owned: Do you not remember what you post:dunno:

Hey chuckles, one was a real life statement.  It stands.

Speaking of somebody that can’t remember what he posts though.. :lol2:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Good lord. SMH.  Let me make this easy for you then, please remove my existence from this site.  I hope you can make this place what you want.

• Like 1

I blame Covid for starting it.  Isolation, frustration and what not makes people act strange.  Things get worse when any extreme faction has too strong of a voice.  Not that I favor censorship, but moving nonsense where it doesn't affect others changes the desire for those posting it to post.  Consistent nonsense posts make people react with juvenile anger instead of discussion, not having to see that in every thread will cool things down and point them in the right direction.

• Like 3