New Covid Subforum

ckf

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have no fucking clue when he decide to do what. But I know anytime I even go slightly against the grain around here I get attacked and called names. I'M THE FUCKING SITE OWNER THAT NEVER GIVES ANYONE ANYTHING BUT RESPECT UNTIL I'M TREATED OTHERWISE. Is that how I should be treated? 

Also, lets be realistic, it's not like you didn't come in here with both guns blazing.

I came in here being exactly what I’ve always been on every other site…just more freedom.

Who is calling you names and attacking you?  Whatever.  Some just aren’t cut out for tough banter.  No biggie.  But to keep stepping in to defend members that have earned what they are getting puts you in a tough spot.  Do you want special treatment free from feedback when you step in?  Isn’t that what the last owner wanted too, before he closed up shop? But, meh.

Going to gym then riding.

:bc:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I came in here being exactly what I’ve always been on every other site…just more freedom.

Who is calling you names and attacking you?  Whatever.  Some just aren’t cut out for tough banter.  No biggie.  But to keep stepping in to defend members that have earned what they are getting puts you in a tough spot.  Do you want special treatment free from feedback when you step in?  Isn’t that what the last owner wanted too, before he closed up shop? But, meh.

Going to gym then riding.

:bc:

You just don't get it. I expect to get respect back when I give it. I reserve that right as the site owner. If you, or anyone else here can't respect that, you know where the door is.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’m calling bullshit.  I started conversing with you in 2015 and after so many non-responses and just plain idiocy from you, I labeled you what you are, a partisan hack and imbecile.

When a new member shows up to a forum, you have a chance to show yourself for who you are or what you want to be to them.  You did that with me and I’ve seen you do it with every new member here.

Congratulations, squid brain!  

I give everyone a first response in kind. Yours to me was a insult guns blazing from HCS, chest all pumped up, showing off for your buds. So first impressions are always true your just a mumbling asshole that feels the need to respond in every thread with your long winded bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I have no fucking clue when he decide to do what. But I know anytime I even go slightly against the grain around here I get attacked and called names. I'M THE FUCKING SITE OWNER THAT NEVER GIVES ANYONE ANYTHING BUT RESPECT UNTIL I'M TREATED OTHERWISE. Is that how I should be treated? 

Also, lets be realistic, it's not like you didn't come in here with both guns blazing.

don't worry mr CKFfeller Minnie and I have your back:good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Haven't watched local news in years.  Been disgusting for a really long time.

Well, we live in Minnesota ... home of Ilhan Omar, Tim Walz, Amy Klobuchar, and let's not forget the worst of them, Keith Ellison.  We're also responsible for making George Floyd the next MLK, Jr.  Of course our local news is disgusting. 

Well, except for Alex Lehnert.  I could watch her all day long!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I spent many years answering questions, typing long responses. I got back wise ass insults.

Now I don’t give 2 fucks and respond in kind. Hit and run yup that’s me.

So why bother?

Again, the definition of a troll.

That's not disrespect, that is an actual fact based on your performance.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

don't worry mr CKFfeller Minnie and I have your back:good:

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to add a little extra this month when I donate to the mission. Give Minnie a big smooch for me  :thumb:

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you not trolling me? Seriously?

It's fact. You post a thread, and when asked to say something... anything at least pertinent to the OP, you start to insult and deflect.

The point of a thread is to open up discussion on a topic, wouldn't you agree?

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It's fact. You post a thread, and when asked to say something... anything at least pertinent to the OP, you start to insult and deflect.

The point of a thread is to open up discussion on a topic, wouldn't you agree?

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

So it’s just me and not the dozens of others who insult or deflect. Seems it’s OK with you when they do it……riiiight?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So it’s just me and not the dozens of others who insult or deflect. Seems it’s OK with you when they do it……riiiight?

Why do you act like this is a new phenomenon? It has been this way since HCS back in 2008 and before?

I simply think it is a case of the left being in a non-defensible position and you have no ammunition to counter...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

With Your arrogance, Lies and hypocrisy you bring it on yourself 

• Like 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

he’s been an ass for years, not to,mention he’s an admitted liar 

What point exactly were you trying to make that the others in your circle don't supposedly already know?

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

he’s been an ass for years.

That's the thing, you are trying to justify your actions based on his. That makes you no better than the guy you are complaining about. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's the thing, you are trying to justify your actions based on his. That makes you no better than the guy you are complaining about. 

Nope, I’m treating him well it’s the respect he has earned, he lied about me several times and had ample opportunity to prove his claims, instead he kept lying. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nope, I’m treating him well it’s the respect he has earned, he lied about me several times and had ample opportunity to prove his claims, instead he kept lying. 

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

What point exactly were you trying to make that the others in your circle don't supposedly already know?

He getting the respect hes earned 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

I've been called everything from a cocaine addict to a homewrecker, neither of which is true, but I carried out without thinking it nattered one bit.....

There are books about how to deal with shit like this...