New Covid Subforum

ckf

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Only thing that would make it better is if the forum software would avoid showing any threads from it when clicking on the "unread posts" button.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't think that is possible.

This is different software than what HCS ran on, but it may be BETTER than what HCS was using at the time.  All I know is, I was able to enable the unread content feature to exclude anything from the GDF so no posts from the GDF would show up (people were bitching about all the threads in the GDF and not wanting to see them - so anyone who'd want to look at the GDF would have to specifically go to that subforum).  It didn't last long though - I think we switched it back after a pretty short time.  @Jerry 976 or @SayatodaU.P.eh? might remember.

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This is different software than what HCS ran on, but it may be BETTER than what HCS was using at the time.  All I know is, I was able to enable the unread content feature to exclude anything from the GDF so no posts from the GDF would show up (people were bitching about all the threads in the GDF and not wanting to see them - so anyone who'd want to look at the GDF would have to specifically go to that subforum).  It didn't last long though - I think we switched it back after a pretty short time.  @Jerry 976 or @SayatodaU.P.eh? might remember.

GDF got switched back but CE then got moved off the view new posts query. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Sounds like a good idea :lol: Have you had a look at all of the anti Biden threads we have. The tide has shifted...deservedly so :lol:

One guy against the entire board and you guys want to complain :lol:

I hold my own ….alone….lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ACE said:

I had the rones!

I'm proud of you!!!1!!!1!!!!111!!!!

Are you looking for more than that?  :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I'm proud of you!!!1!!!1!!!!111!!!!

Are you looking for more than that?  :lol:

Thanks friend im proud of You too!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

GDF got switched back but CE then got moved off the view new posts query. 

I remember that, I also remember Jerry wasn't allowed to change the site settings because he fucked them up........

One way to get rid of doing some admin duties............ :lol: Jerry Fucked something up again..... :lol2:

Jerry changing site setting lam.gif.021fe85d3de771cb413497477019d278.gif  Other admins looking at my handy work......... lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gocky said:

Do we have to be vaxxed to join in on the discussion? asking for a friend.

Rumor is, it helps, maybe, kind of, possibly, maybe…..but it depends….

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

I had the rones!

This is a lie…proven here.

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Good move ckf...

And now the Karens dont have to cry anymore! :lmao:

It's getting old. At this point we are all going to do what is best for us and our family.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

I remember that, I also remember Jerry wasn't allowed to change the site settings because he fucked them up........

One way to get rid of doing some admin duties............ :lol: Jerry Fucked something up again..... :lol2:

Jerry changing site setting lam.gif.021fe85d3de771cb413497477019d278.gif  Other admins looking at my handy work......... lol

110% accurate. However, you also fixed all of your fuck ups so, there’s that. :lol:

• Haha 2