New Covid Subforum

ckf

10 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

OT can you move this to the Covid Forum.

Haha... I miss having Richard around. I see his posts occasionally on FB.  I think Oldtimer  ends up in FB jail every once in a while :lol:

How's it going Mike? I see you are still cranking out the sauces and rubs from your FB posts. That's awesome :bc:

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haha... I miss having Richard around. I see his posts occasionally on FB.  I think Oldtimer  ends up in FB jail every once in a while :lol:

How's it going Mike? I see you are still cranking out the sauces and rubs from your FB posts. That's awesome :bc:

Very good man.  Last year was a challenge with re-schedules....had a bride get cold feet a day before the wedding....just general shit.  We did sell 32,025 bottles of product just last year to go along with the catering....so its was good....and the website was up 70% year over year so that is growing too.  Just keep grinding....and still working a 9-5......going to go as hard as I can for as long as I can......

Hope all is well with you to John...we need to catch up!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Maybe you should create a Trump forum for MC to post on as well???

Sounds like a good idea :lol: Have you had a look at all of the anti Biden threads we have. The tide has shifted...deservedly so :lol:

One guy against the entire board and you guys want to complain :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Sounds like a good idea :lol: Have you had a look at all of the anti Biden threads we have. The tide has shifted...deservedly so :lol:

One guy against the entire board and you guys want to complain :lol:

I'm not against him. I think 6 years of Trump posts are enough 

• Like 1

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

ThiS IS whAt DicTatorS DO:hdchr:

Shut up and get in the corner #8675309 :lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Only thing that would make it better is if the forum software would avoid showing any threads from it when clicking on the "unread posts" button.

I don't think that is possible.

Just now, jtssrx said:

I'm not against him. I think 6 years of Trump posts are enough 

Hopefully 4 years of anti Biden posts are enough. We don't need that old coot in there for 8 :bc:  

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Hopefully 4 years of anti Biden posts are enough. We don't need that old coot in there for 8 :bc:  

Do you think he makes it four years? I have a feeling he won't. He should've never ran

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think he makes it four years? I have a feeling he won't. He should've never ran

That's a tough one. At his age anything could happen. My gut says if he does make the 4 years, he won't run for another 4. One term president no mater what in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

After lengthy discussion amongst the admin we have collectively decided to add a subforum dedicated to covid. Some may like it, some may not. It isn't open for debate. We will be moving some of the current threads relating to covid to the new forum. Please post all future topics regarding covid in the new forum. 

Thanks guys :bc:

THANK YOU!!👍😁

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't think that is possible.

Not on any forum software.  I don't get why not.  Seems to me you should be able to select which forum/subs you want and have the unread pertain only to those.  Would be great.  Haven't seen that on any forum software though.