Mark Meadows to Newsmax: Americans 'Want Donald Trump Back in the White House'

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Desantis is my number one pic 

Candice owens for VP

She doesn't have the experience.   Coming off the panic of the pandemic Dr. Ben Carson would be high on my list for VP.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She doesn't have the experience.   Coming off the panic of the pandemic Dr. Ben Carson would be high on my list for VP.  

She would do better than kamel toe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree ... Candace would be just fine IMO but no real experience.  I like the idea of Carson more than anyone else because it also fills that checklist item of a "diverse ticket" vs. the traditional "old white guy" ticket.  Crenshaw is another one that I like, but I also tend to agree that he's kind of a RINO.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I agree ... Candace would be just fine IMO but no real experience.  I like the idea of Carson more than anyone else because it also fills that checklist item of a "diverse ticket" vs. the traditional "old white guy" ticket.  Crenshaw is another one that I like, but I also tend to agree that he's kind of a RINO.

Crenshaw has really fallen from my graces lately.   She would never get it and she wouldn't be as controversial as the Gov of SD Krisi Noem but Iowa's gov Kim Reynolds has done an excellent job here.  She was strong with her COVID response respecting peoples rights and has done well with the economy.   

My first choice for VP would be Rand Paul.   I'd 100% support a Paul/DeSantis ticket or a DeSantis/Paul ticket.    

Edited by Highmark

No Candace Owens, she’s a member of the msm. 

honestly Rand Paul would be the best pick. 

i don’t want Trump to run because I can’t take four years of the media circus. Plus he won’t make the changes that need to happen. Plus he’s still pushing the death jabs callint himself the father of the Covid vaccines. Claiming he saved millions. Fucking idiot 

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Crenshaw is a rino puppet. He just attacked an 11 year old girl at a townhall over a question she asked. He’s a false profit. Just like Christy Noem

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This “diversity” bullshit needs to stop. Put the best person in charge. That’s all that matters. 
look where it’s got us now. Kamal toe is worthless

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No Candace Owens, she’s a member of the msm. 

honestly Rand Paul would be the best pick. 

i don’t want Trump to run because I can’t take four years of the media circus. Plus he won’t make the changes that need to happen. Plus he’s still pushing the death jabs callint himself the father of the Covid vaccines. Claiming he saved millions. Fucking idiot 

Operation warp speed 

thanks trump 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I voted for Trump, and I would again ... but I sure as hell hope he doesn't run in 2024.  If he does, they'll string this COVID shit along and it'll just be a replay of 2020.  Whoever runs on the Dem ticket (it won't be Biden) will set a new record with 100 million votes, I'm sure of it.

They are going to string this along regardless of any Republican winning in 2024.  Trump, Desantis, or Paul, I'd be happy with any of them. 

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

Candice owens for VP

No way.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Crenshaw has really fallen from my graces lately.   She would never get it and she wouldn't be as controversial as the Gov of SD Krisi Noem but Iowa's gov Kim Reynolds has done an excellent job here.  She was strong with her COVID response respecting peoples rights and has done well with the economy.   

My first choice for VP would be Rand Paul.   I'd 100% support a Paul/DeSantis ticket or a DeSantis/Paul ticket.    

Crenshaw is a total Rhino.  The Paul/DeSantis ticket in any order would be a winner.  Having a doctor on the ticket next time around is going to be important I think.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bontz said:

From what I've seen, a lot of Cat guys are still waiting too - but let's not acknowledge that :whistle:   And hey, good for you on being able to ride - I mean that sincerely.  If I kept shit for 5+ years I suppose I'd be out riding too.  Me not having a sled has allowed me to take in the kid's last couple weekends of volleyball & that's been enjoyable (at a different level than sledding).  I'm missing out - I get it, and all the mocking at me and my missing snowcheck is fine & dandy .. no big deal.  What I'm realizing is, after missing out last year with my neck/shoulder/arm issue, and so far this year ... it's not a show stopper & I don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would (as long as I have something else to do!! LOL) 

I hear ya on spending time with the kids that eventually go away.  Ours is in a huge production of 'cat's' in a lead role and was supposed to go to Costa Rica in March.  On Sunday night tore her ACL skiing.   Not good.

You ever considered having a trustworthy older back up sled?  I suggest an Arctic Cat, with a Suzuki engine.  :lol: 

IMG_20220117_202249400~2.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I hear ya on spending time with the kids that eventually go away.  Ours is in a huge production of 'cat's' in a lead role and was supposed to go to Costa Rica in March.  On Sunday night tore her ACL skiing.   Not good.

You ever considered having a trustworthy older back up sled?  I suggest an Arctic Cat, with a Suzuki engine.  :lol: 

IMG_20220117_202249400~2.jpg

Sorry to hear about her Injury. I hope she has a speedy recovery. :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You can’t win from jail. America has had enough of the grifter and his creepy grifter family.

Go ahead run…..Hillary could beat him…lmao

No she can’t and that was proven. You’re party sucks balls 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You can’t win from jail. America has had enough of the grifter and his creepy grifter family.

Go ahead run…..Hillary could beat him…lmao

I can’t figure out whose more retarded. 80 percent of liberal’s that think trump is going to jail or 5 percent of conservatives that think trump is still president. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Nanner said:

I can’t figure out whose more retarded. 80 percent of liberal’s that think trump is going to jail or 5 percent of conservatives that think trump is still president. 

The people who think he’s still president are the dumbest of the dumb. The Q syop has been exposed for a long time. But the fact the the 1/6 commission isn’t investigating Q and it’s origins is all you need to know that Q was a CIA or FBI Syop. But the Q tards aren’t smart enough to see that. 

the people that think Trump is going to jail. Have been brainwashed for so long that they can’t see fake news. That’s not as bad as a person who claims to have taken the red pill

18 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Has he figured out how to get Mexico to pay for the wall yet?

How’s Joey’s gas price break working these days? 

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

While Trump would be 1000% better than anyone the democraps put up I hope he doesn't run.   DeSantis with a solid running mate will wipe the floor with whomever they put up.  

Yes on DeSantis, no on Trump. DJT is too old and still too full of himself. Problem is, DeSantis won’t run in ‘24 and all you hear about is how much steam is building behind DJT these days. So, I guarantee DJT runs in ‘24 and then ‘24 will be 10 times the shit show that ‘20 was. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The people who think he’s still president are the dumbest of the dumb. The Q syop has been exposed for a long time. But the fact the the 1/6 commission isn’t investigating Q and it’s origins is all you need to know that Q was a CIA or FBI Syop. But the Q tards aren’t smart enough to see that. 

the people that think Trump is going to jail. Have been brainwashed for so long that they can’t see fake news. That’s not as bad as a person who claims to have taken the red pill

Holy fuck...

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How’s Joey’s gas price break working these days? 

Yes on DeSantis, no on Trump. DJT is too old and still too full of himself. Problem is, DeSantis won’t run in ‘24 and all you hear about is how much steam is building behind DJT these days. So, I guarantee DJT runs in ‘24 and then ‘24 will be 10 times the shit show that ‘20 was. 

I'm still betting that Trump will run, gather steam like crazy and then, back out and endorse somebody else (DeSanits?)...then they'll walk away with it.  Or, we'll elect another house plant...but a gender neutral one.

MuRIkA!

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm still betting that Trump will run, gather steam like crazy and then, back out and endorse somebody else (DeSanits?)...then they'll walk away with it.  Or, we'll elect another house plant...but a gender neutral one.

MuRIkA!

I am all for Trump running again.  Makes the democrats and some republicans worried about their gravy train and it really is funny watching them deflect and defend the obvious swamp.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Nanner said:

If you can't figure that out, maybe go back to math class.

Just now, racer254 said:

I am all for Trump running again.  Makes the democrats and some republicans worried about their gravy train and it really is funny watching them deflect and defend the obvious swamp.

Oh, I'm with you.  Making twats cry has become something of a fun hobby of mine but, we need to break this cycle of absolute idiocy and start looking and acting smarter.  I'm not kidding.  We are close....

What it's like having Duke the dog as a mayor - Drive - triple j

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

While I'm really not in support of Trump running again, if he does, its a no brainer.  I'll take the obnoxious but straight shooting mean Tweeter any day of the week over an inside the belt way corrupt creep.  If anyone wants to pretend he didn't expose just how corrupt and deviant that town has become, they haven't been paying much attention.  I actually like the idea of him running for the house or senate.  With a R sweep next election, he could provide a very valuable role.  For that matter, if and when the Rs do take back the majority, I hope the fuck they don't squander it and just put a couple RINOs up for the job.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

MuRIkA!

Maybe if he uses his last four years in the WH to build up traditional American values/etc, I’ll be down 110% down with it. Set it up to put DeSantis in come 2028 or something. :dunno:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

While I'm really not in support of Trump running again, if he does, its a no brainer.  I'll take the obnoxious but straight shooting mean Tweeter any day of the week over an inside the belt way corrupt creep.  If anyone wants to pretend he didn't expose just how corrupt and deviant that town has become, they haven't been paying much attention.  I actually like the idea of him running for the house or senate.  With a R sweep next election, he could provide a very valuable role.  For that matter, if and when the Rs do take back the majority, I hope the fuck they don't squander it and just put a couple RINOs up for the job.

I don't care to see trump in any political position, but POTUS.  He would be a big nothing burger anywhere else.  As far as RINO's go, I believe we need to look first at the leadership of the Repubs in the house and senate as they are the ones that need to get everyone on the same position.