Mark Meadows to Newsmax: Americans 'Want Donald Trump Back in the White House'

Pete

Stick in your ass libs…

Mark Meadows, the former chief of staff to President Trump, told Newsmax on Tuesday that an alleged feud between Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis and Trump regarding the 2024 presidential election was a "distraction."

Americans "want Donald Trump back in the White House," Meadows reassured host Jenn Pellegrino.

"I can tell you, Gov. DeSantis is doing a great job in Florida, but he's also smart enough to know that this is the party of Trump. This will continue to be," Meadows continued.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/mark-meadows-ron-desantis-gop-2024/2022/01/18/id/1052956/

I voted for Trump, and I would again ... but I sure as hell hope he doesn't run in 2024.  If he does, they'll string this COVID shit along and it'll just be a replay of 2020.  Whoever runs on the Dem ticket (it won't be Biden) will set a new record with 100 million votes, I'm sure of it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Has he figured out how to get Mexico to pay for the wall yet?

Who gives a shit about that, Karen?  The fact he actually had some level of policy to help protect the border and ENFORCE it down there is way more relevant.  But you're the type that probably supports Biden's position on ignoring the border issues :news:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Has he figured out how to get Mexico to pay for the wall yet?

I bet your one of the morons that actually believed this shit. Holy fuck

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I didn't vote for him.

No mean tweets has been nice though.  

What a fucking douche bag. Tell us how it hurt you 

He spoke for the silent majority. TFB if it hurts your wittle feewings

Just now, Pete said:

What a fucking douche bag. Tell us how it hurt you 

He spoke for the silent majority. TFB if it hurts your wittle feewings

Why are you so angry?  

Is it constipation?  Try adding some fruit, vegetables and fiber to you diet.

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's all I need ... calling a spade a spade.  Do I need to pull the @Zambroskicard and accuse you having your feelings hurt? :lol2:

All the bitterness you've been displaying of late leads me to believe you should have ordered an Arctic Cat.

I've been riding lately, and in a good mood because of it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I voted for Trump, and I would again ... but I sure as hell hope he doesn't run in 2024.  If he does, they'll string this COVID shit along and it'll just be a replay of 2020.  Whoever runs on the Dem ticket (it won't be Biden) will set a new record with 100 million votes, I'm sure of it.

While Trump would be 1000% better than anyone the democraps put up I hope he doesn't run.   DeSantis with a solid running mate will wipe the floor with whomever they put up.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Why are you so angry?  

Is it constipation?  Try adding some fruit, vegetables and fiber to you diet.

You and supposedly 81 million enjoy what this country has become in 12 months time. Fucking loon.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

While Trump would be 1000% better than anyone the democraps put up I hope he doesn't run.   DeSantis with a solid running mate will wipe the floor with whomever they put up.  

Desantis is my number one pic 

Candice owens for VP

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

All the bitterness you've been displaying of late leads me to believe you should have ordered an Arctic Cat.

I've been riding lately, and in a good mood because of it.

From what I've seen, a lot of Cat guys are still waiting too - but let's not acknowledge that :whistle:   And hey, good for you on being able to ride - I mean that sincerely.  If I kept shit for 5+ years I suppose I'd be out riding too.  Me not having a sled has allowed me to take in the kid's last couple weekends of volleyball & that's been enjoyable (at a different level than sledding).  I'm missing out - I get it, and all the mocking at me and my missing snowcheck is fine & dandy .. no big deal.  What I'm realizing is, after missing out last year with my neck/shoulder/arm issue, and so far this year ... it's not a show stopper & I don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would (as long as I have something else to do!! LOL)