Free Covid tests.

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Maybe you two just need your own space ... like a "Krom's Korner"!!  Go hug it out in there ....oh and STFU about moderated forums and threads :lol:  Well, other than family being off limits.

A little spill over from the admin forum. I think they may have forgotten where they were.

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Public service announcements even get the hate…🧐

Maybe because the same people sending the tests are the same ones that said not to trust them just months ago. My work,my wife’s work,and my kids school will not take them. Plenty of studies have been done on them. 30% wrong in a controlled environment. Is DC sending medical grade masks or construction grade masks? Does DC know the difference?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Maybe because the same people sending the tests are the same ones that said not to trust them just months ago. My work,my wife’s work,and my kids school will not take them. Plenty of studies have been done on them. 30% wrong in a controlled environment. Is DC sending medical grade masks or construction grade masks? Does DC know the difference?

Is this in Mexico?

image.gif.3b91d4dbcdad99648f01189a39667cf1.gif

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Is this in Mexico?

image.gif.3b91d4dbcdad99648f01189a39667cf1.gif

More stupidity......

The home tests are highly inaccurate. And most Work places do not accept them. Like my Wife and Kids school as well. These are facts. Yes you do live under a rock. Old, stupid and out of touch with reality is You. Poor MC. 🤡 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Thanks Joe  

$100 a box 😉 

3CCBAAF6-53A0-432F-9227-A493B7BDA3B7.jpeg

Where the Hell did you pay $100 a box, I got 3 boxes for $40, My company training in New Mexico starting Thursday got cancelled do to a Covid outbreak, it sounds like 50/50 wether someone has cold like symptoms or really sick. As for why did I buy tests, I have a grandson that just turned one and it makes his mom more comfortable when we visit if we'll test before we drive down there, (They live in MSP). It's their first child so even though they haven't asked us to, it just makes them more comfortable.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, airflite1 said:

Where the Hell did you pay $100 a box, I got 3 boxes for $40, My company training in New Mexico starting Thursday got cancelled do to a Covid outbreak, it sounds like 50/50 wether someone has cold like symptoms or really sick. As for why did I buy tests, I have a grandson that just turned one and it makes his mom more comfortable when we visit if we'll test before we drive down there, (They live in MSP). It's their first child so even though they haven't asked us to, it just makes them more comfortable.

You can tell Her they are pretty much useless although I get its probably not worth it.....This last time my Wife took 3 home tests when she was sick with Covid all showed negative , yet 2 PCR tests showed positive. 

They are ridiculously inaccurate. 

I took 3 as well only 1 showed positive when I was sick. 🤣

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

They’re the free ones Biden’s giving out. I was just joking I’m selling em for $100 a box not really gonna unless mc really wants them I’ll let em go 😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did did you guys get your fake vaccination cards?

I know you just like being an Idiot, but as I've stated before, I do have my vaccines that have helped me get jobs with foreign governments that require them, but with the outbreak at our company 5 of the people with the worse symptoms are all vaccinated, 4 of the others sick are unvaccinated and the rest with cold like symptoms are all unvaccinated. Are you still wearing your face decorations?

• Like 2

On 1/18/2022 at 10:23 PM, Rigid1 said:

Yeah I don't get it,. If I feel like I'm sick, hacking, sinuses, ect.. I mean obviously I'm sick and should stay home for a few days so my co-workers, friends, family, ect don't catch my cold.. Kinda been common sense for about 70-80 years now..

If you need a test to tell you you're sick you are one of the stupidest people alive...

might be common sense but no one really did it and spread colds for decades.   toughing out sickness being some sort of badge of honor. 

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why would we need fake cards ? 

Do you proudly show yours off? Are you still hiding in your basement afraid of Covid? Did you get your 3rd Booster?  Do you have a N95 Mask on whenever you leave your house or get within 6 feet of someone? .....

Follow the rules Mainecat. Stay compliant. Be a good Sheep and keep promoting Medical Tyranny. Old Kid Sniffer Joe really needs morons like you to keep the narrative going in the 11th hr.  👍

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Why would we need fake cards ? 

Do you proudly show yours off? Are you still hiding in your basement afraid of Covid? Did you get your 3rd Booster?  Do you have a N95 Mask on whenever you leave your house or get within 6 feet of someone? .....

Follow the rules Mainecat. Stay compliant. Be a good Sheep and keep promoting Medical Tyranny. Old Kid Sniffer Joe really needs morons like you to keep the narrative going in the 11th hr.  👍

I fear no one especially a pimple faced midget who supports a convicted fraud.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

I fear no one especially a pimple faced midget who supports a convicted fraud.

Pimples , midget? Who is that? 

Im 6ft and haven't had a zit since 10th grade :lol:

Keep crying you old demented retard :baby:

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No,I have wavers. Nobody has asked to see them though. The mandatory vax was going down in flames last year. You can’t just change laws when you feel like it. See the 27 states telling DC and OSHA to fuck off for proof of what I’m saying.