Free Covid tests.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Won't be long till there are covid tests at the gas station in a bin on the floor 20 for a buck just like the masks and sanitizers were after everyone sorry most figured out that was a joke 

Ambrulances and quarantine teams standing by!!!

Unless you are living under a rock everyone is going to get this fucking shit.  An at home test at taxpayer expense is just fucking stupid.  Get sick, stay home and quarantine for 5 days.  Go on with life.  I kicked the fucking Delta last summer, I kicked the fucking omicron last week.  No test needed.

• Like 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jdsky said:

Unless you are living under a rock everyone is going to get this fucking shit.  An at home test at taxpayer expense is just fucking stupid.  Get sick, stay home and quarantine for 5 days.  Go on with life.  I kicked the fucking Delta last summer, I kicked the fucking omicron last week.  No test needed.

Exactly

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Omicron is a fucking COLD ... and guess what, it's COLD SEASON.  What a bunch of morons slurping this shit up.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Exactly, we are all gonna get it, regardless of what we do.  As for vax stopping this, here is Iceland, case rates per 100K.

We can safely assume the vax has completely failed.  

FJdJrcnWYAAN_hU.thumb.png.6ee57c4628bb3e7e5ab8b9bc5d2260a2.png

https://www.covid.is/data

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Omicron is a fucking COLD ... and guess what, it's COLD SEASON.  What a bunch of morons slurping this shit up.

Do you know just how many fucking stupid people are calling 911 cause they have a positive covid test.

Lets go Brandon and Fuck Trudeau.

• Gold Member

The biggest benefit of these tests is it will perpetuate the fear.  More positive results will ultimately be reported, sometime over and over on the same person and it will be used to drive case load numbers.  It is crazy that these are being pushed so much when they really are not accepted anywhere for being a valid negative test.  I had the argument with our HR VP about why they accept these for positives, but not negatives.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, that’s what I am saying.  Why are you doing this to yourself?  :lmao:

You have more posts trolling MC than I have on the entire site. Why do you make up BS and think you won???

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Great Britain has had free tests available at any pharmacy in the country since before Halloween. Sleepy Joe is just getting around to it now? 

Yeah how did that work out?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/29/world/britons-seeking-covid-tests-find-themselves-out-of-luck-across-most-of-the-uk.html

In June they won’t be free.

I have no idea why you would take a test at home that nobody accepts as "official" anyway.  And if you aren't sick, what the hell are you doing taking tests?   None of it makes sense to me anymore.

There is no "You will never get sick again" pill.  If you don't get sick, you have a perfectly working immune system.  If you get sick, do what your doctor says is best for you.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

The kits start shipping in the end of January - so maybe we’ll get them 3-4 weeks from now.   Meanwhile, none of the local stores or even Amazon have kits now.

No test kits.  That’s  quite a planning fail for a POTUS who ran on beating down COVID.  Yeah, for sure we should all be thanking Joe 🤡.

Check the railroad tracks in LA.  I hear there are plenty of test kits there.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exactly, we are all gonna get it, regardless of what we do.  As for vax stopping this, here is Iceland, case rates per 100K.

We can safely assume the vax has completely failed.  

FJdJrcnWYAAN_hU.thumb.png.6ee57c4628bb3e7e5ab8b9bc5d2260a2.png

https://www.covid.is/data

They still refer to these as "breakthrough cases".

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Great Britain has had free tests available at any pharmacy in the country since before Halloween. Sleepy Joe is just getting around to it now? 

From my understanding, we actually shut down covid test kit manufacturing lines because there was no demand.  Now here they are scrambling for tests that won't even be delivered until omicron is supposed to peak next week.  

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah I don't get it,. If I feel like I'm sick, hacking, sinuses, ect.. I mean obviously I'm sick and should stay home for a few days so my co-workers, friends, family, ect don't catch my cold.. Kinda been common sense for about 70-80 years now..

If you need a test to tell you you're sick you are one of the stupidest people alive...

This  ^^^

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Get em while they’re HOT!

4 tests per household.

https://special.usps.com/testkits

Thanks Joe!

Fuck the chink tests Brandon bought ... :bigfinger:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have more posts trolling MC than I have on the entire site. Why do you make up BS and think you won???

“Won”?  Why are you so upset?  I don’t “troll” him, I simply give him the attention he comes here for.  I am, after all and foremost, a people pleaser.  You know this!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Won”?  Why are you so upset?  I don’t “troll” him, I simply give him the attention he comes here for.  I am, after all and foremost, a people pleaser.  You know this!

I'm not upset Ace jr.. Just pointing out your BS ,,, sorry. Nobody comes here to get trolled by you and yes you are trolling,,,,bigly.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not upset Ace jr.. Just pointing out your BS ,,, sorry. Nobody comes here to get trolled by you and yes you are trolling,,,,bigly.

You’re clearly upset.  And I have yet to see any help or advice from you in this thread so, are you just trolling me in here now?  Dipshit.

So, why not implement a whole new set of rules?  Or, do some get to come here for no other reason than to troll then, when they get it back, get protection?  Seems to me everybody is trolling everyone pretty well.  I guess I don’t understand the problem all that much.  How has this site changed that much when this was the reason it was shit down the first time?  Then, reopened with minimal rules (vague rules at best) to the same people?  

Yes, it’s always the same types whining and crying.  I know.

So, revamp the rules then?  Create moderated forums and threads?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’re clearly upset.  And I have yet to see any help or advice from you in this thread so, are you just trolling me in here now?  Dipshit.

So, why not implement a whole new set of rules?  Or, do some get to come here for no other reason than to troll then, when they get it back, get protection?  Seems to me everybody is trolling everyone pretty well.  I guess I don’t understand the problem all that much.  How has this site changed that much when this was the reason it was shit down the first time?  Then, reopened with minimal rules (vague rules at best) to the same people?  

Yes, it’s always the same types whining and crying.  I know.

So, revamp the rules then?  Create moderated forums and threads?

Maybe you two just need your own space ... like a "Krom's Korner"!!  Go hug it out in there ....oh and STFU about moderated forums and threads :lol:  Well, other than family being off limits.