Free Covid tests.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Unreal.  It really is.

Yeah I don't get it,. If I feel like I'm sick, hacking, sinuses, ect.. I mean obviously I'm sick and should stay home for a few days so my co-workers, friends, family, ect don't catch my cold.. Kinda been common sense for about 70-80 years now..

If you need a test to tell you you're sick you are one of the stupidest people alive...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Does an alarm go off in your house when he posts :dunno:  :lol:

Yes.  Kinda like when 550 posts with you.  Only, I’m less beta.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah I don't get it,. If I feel like I'm sick, hacking, sinuses, ect.. I mean obviously I'm sick and should stay home for a few days so my co-workers, friends, family, ect don't catch my cold.. Kinda been common sense for about 70-80 years now..

If you need a test to tell you you're sick you are one of the stupidest people alive...

Here it is.  What’s funny is, a negative tests is all but worthless to places that require you be negative for covid.  I mean….just funny as fuck.  Worthless tests but, for the pants shitters….needed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is.  What’s funny is, a negative tests is all but worthless to places that require you be negative for covid.  I mean….just funny as fuck.  Worthless tests but, for the pants shitters….needed.

Yep in Minneapolis now you can't sit down to eat with out presenting your papers or showing a negative test performed by a professional tester . No home tests qualify. 

But remember your servers or cooks don't need papers lmfao . They get exactly what they voted for . 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wut??? You say I follow 550 like you follow MC??? Dear god man find some self awareness. 

The kits start shipping in the end of January - so maybe we’ll get them 3-4 weeks from now.   Meanwhile, none of the local stores or even Amazon have kits now.

No test kits.  That’s  quite a planning fail for a POTUS who ran on beating down COVID.  Yeah, for sure we should all be thanking Joe 🤡.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep in Minneapolis now you can't sit down to eat with out presenting your papers or showing a negative test performed by a professional tester . No home tests qualify. 

But remember your servers or cooks don't need papers lmfao . They get exactly what they voted for . 

Idiots.  True idiots.  These tests are going to send millions of hypochondriacs running to the emergency room then, we are going to give the twats a real gift. “Hospitals are overwhelmed with covid cases!”

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Almost like some think tests make them feel better

“Almost”.  Lol

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

4 kits coming…..

for sale $50 a kit 4 available 😝 

Not a bad idea I guess.

MSM: ”Black market covid test kits are becoming popular sometimes selling as high as $100 each but, experts say, don’t trust the results.”

Yuh….just like the ones you get “for free” from da gubment!  :lmao:

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wut??? You say I follow 550 like you follow MC??? Dear god man find some self awareness. 

It’s interesting how the leftist on the board suck each other off. Keep slurping on MC’s cock it’s a great look

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Other than your own personal information, what are they good for?  No facility, airline, business, anyone, accepts the results of an at home test.  No one.

You answered your own question!

Now, watch how this transpires.  There will be websites, government funded that you can sign into and log your personal information and get more tests and other products, tips and tricks things to help you beat this horrible, humanity slaying virus….and the ones that are sure to come!  Just keep logging on and providing the positive test results for the information they need to continue to rule.

This is actually quite fucking brilliant.  And scary.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Both sides do it.  We all just pick the flavor we like.  :lol:

We don’t blindly support republicans or each other. If I say something stupid you guys don’t blindly support me 

• Like 1