Another athlete with a heart issue after taking booster

jtssrx

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

She had Covid before the vaccine and it fucked her up.  One out of place article and the twitteridiots go nuts.  You should fact check things sometime instead of blindly believing.  

Taking the vaccine after having the rones makes you 2-4x more at risk to an adverse reaction too 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It called mass formation psychosis and you are the ultimate sheep.

This is coming like we told you.  Climate emergency will be the next global crisis.  But don't worry, you will be whipped into compliance in two shakes.

Please continue with the science.:lol:

What’s crazy about that guy is he’s adamant that he’s never taken the vaccine but he defends it like the vaccine is his entire personality and soul 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

What’s crazy about that guy is he’s adamant that he’s never taken the vaccine but he defends it like the vaccine is his entire personality and soul 

Not defending shit just pointing out the idiotic rhetoric you morons promote.  You guys are so fucking blinded by emotion you can't think, but are rather good at following your herd.  Amusing since that is your biggest beef with the other side.  Pot meet kettle, dumbass.  

As for me, since you are too stupid to understand logic I will clarify again.  There is no reason for me to get the shot, I had Covid.  If natural immunity worked forever then a shot would be pointless for me, if it doesn't work forever then neither can any shot.  Super simple.  All the other emotional fallacies you believe are just that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Not defending shit just pointing out the idiotic rhetoric you morons promote.  You guys are so fucking blinded by emotion you can't think, but are rather good at following your herd.  Amusing since that is your biggest beef with the other side.  Pot meet kettle, dumbass.  

As for me, since you are too stupid to understand logic I will clarify again.  There is no reason for me to get the shot, I had Covid.  If natural immunity worked forever then a shot would be pointless for me, if it doesn't work forever then neither can any shot.  Super simple.  All the other emotional fallacies you believe are just that.  

The very strange part about this post of you can’t see that you are incredibly unintelligent 

• Thanks 1

Do you have any fake news science links to support that?:lol:

CNN, MSNBC, CDC anyone?

Curious how long you think you might be naturally immune?  Do you know because of random anti-body tests?  

I'm being serious, because I wonder the same thing.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

The very strange part about this post of you can’t see that you are incredibly unintelligent 

Only in your delusional mind.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you have any fake news science links to support that?:lol:

CNN, MSNBC, CDC anyone?

Ask Evilbird if you can get it more than once.  Amusing how you find Twitter fact, but real experiences made up.  You are the biggest sheep on the site.  

3 hours ago, hayward said:

Curious how long you think you might be naturally immune?  Do you know because of random anti-body tests?  

I'm being serious, because I wonder the same thing.

Not anymore.  Haven't been in a long time.  I know a bunch of people that have had it twice or more.  A few even on this site.  

58 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only in your delusional mind.

Ask Evilbird if you can get it more than once.  Amusing how you find Twitter fact, but real experiences made up.  You are the biggest sheep on the site.  

Not anymore.  Haven't been in a long time.  I know a bunch of people that have had it twice or more.  A few even on this site.  

Based on a fraud test.  Ok sunshine.

Biden just told you to go and get your booster, it's your duty.  

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

She had Covid before the vaccine and it fucked her up.  One out of place article and the twitteridiots go nuts.  You should fact check things sometime instead of blindly believing.  

easier to just ignore his sources and posts because the chances of any accuracy is slim