Another athlete with a heart issue after taking booster

jtssrx

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

She had Covid before the vaccine and it fucked her up.  One out of place article and the twitteridiots go nuts.  You should fact check things sometime instead of blindly believing.  

Did you read her Instagram post?  5 days after receiving the booster she had heart problems.  I’m sure it had nothing to do with the vax though 

54 minutes ago, Nanner said:

Did you read her Instagram post?  5 days after receiving the booster she had heart problems.  I’m sure it had nothing to do with the vax though 

Her narrative?  Funny.  Cause and effect is pretty easy to follow.  Super common side effect of Covid.

• Like 1

She had it in September 2020.  She showed her colors there too.  Predisposed against the vaccine.  So sad how eager the AC sheep is to try to find something that fits his desire.

https://www.illustre.ch/magazine/sarah-atcho-quarantaine-une-epreuve

There were others, but I am not spending more than 20 seconds on this nonsense.  I just get sick of tweetle dum and his conspiracy nonsense.  

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

She had it in September 2020.  She showed her colors there too.  Predisposed against the vaccine.  So sad how eager the AC sheep is to try to find something that fits his desire.

There were others, but I am not spending more than 20 seconds on this nonsense.  I just get sick of tweetle dum and his conspiracy nonsense.  

What language is that?  Guess I’m just going to have to take word for it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, so wait, she's been fine for over a year and a half since she had covid, gets a booster shot a year and a half later, 5 days after booster she's having heart issues, but it's from covid she had a year and a half ago..........Really?? You want to run with that??

I don't buy into a lot of this covid crap from either side, rarely do I even comment, but sometimes you just read that one thing and I think...Wow, people are really seriously this fucked up in the head..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, so wait, she's been fine for over a year and a half since she had covid, gets a booster shot a year and a half later, 5 days after booster she's having heart issues, but it's from covid she had a year and a half ago..........Really?? You want to run with that??

I don't buy into a lot of this covid crap from either side, rarely do I even comment, but sometimes you just read that one thing and I think...Wow, people are really seriously this fucked up in the head..

My grandmother got the booster and three days later was rushed to the hospital. Her heart is swollen and they told her they can’t do anything for her. She has to use oxygen now as well. She’s never had covid but according to DeepCunt the shots don’t affect your heart. 

59 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly what happened to my neighbor only she never got the shot.  Slight problem right away, a year later her heart is jacked.

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Either way the point is simple.  The narrative on either side will reach for whatever to prove a point even when the claim is unsubstantiated.  

If you don't know one way or another, what is your point?  If she feels the booster is where the heart problems came from, wtf are you to dismiss her claims?

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you don't know one way or another, what is your point?  If she feels the booster is where the heart problems came from, wtf are you to dismiss her claims?

She feels.  Ah, like JT feels the world is flat, AC feels that this is all a government conspiracy against something, many believe grandma died from Covid even though she had stage 4 cancer, and so on.

The situation is simple, but the fucknuts on BOTH sides create disgusting narratives to try to prove a point.  The twitteridiot and his crew cite any and all rhetoric as fact AS do the uber left morons.  On this site there are enough people quickly pointing out the fallacies on the far left, but those deep on either side are too blinded by their flock to respond with any logical response.  Just emotions and lies.  Biased education is not education.  I am interested in seeing things scientifically and not emotionally.  That of course is nearly impossible because of both extremes fucking up the capability to have a logical and scientific discussion.

Never said she doesn't believe that was the cause.  She stated that well BEFORE she had the shot though and then reacted afterwards to blame it.  Probably was forced to take it and pissed.  Obviously no one should be forced to take shit.  Either way, no one can claim either side with any complete certainty but one can easily see that she is on the side of the anti-vax narrative before this happened surely coloring what she "feels".

Why is it the people so highly for the vaccine refuse to admit there might just be some serious side effects for a very small portion of people? 

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is it the people so highly for the vaccine refuse to admit there might just be some serious side effects for a very small portion of people? 

There’s a syndrome name for this I’m sure but, it’s based on ego.  Nobody wants to admit they were wrong in their decision making, no matter how they came to it.

BUT, like you posted, it is a small number of people that are hurt by the vaccine.  Probably close to the percentage that are helped.

Irony.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

She feels.  Ah, like JT feels the world is flat, AC feels that this is all a government conspiracy against something, many believe grandma died from Covid even though she had stage 4 cancer, and so on.

The situation is simple, but the fucknuts on BOTH sides create disgusting narratives to try to prove a point.  The twitteridiot and his crew cite any and all rhetoric as fact AS do the uber left morons.  On this site there are enough people quickly pointing out the fallacies on the far left, but those deep on either side are too blinded by their flock to respond with any logical response.  Just emotions and lies.  Biased education is not education.  I am interested in seeing things scientifically and not emotionally.  That of course is nearly impossible because of both extremes fucking up the capability to have a logical and scientific discussion.

Never said she doesn't believe that was the cause.  She stated that well BEFORE she had the shot though and then reacted afterwards to blame it.  Probably was forced to take it and pissed.  Obviously no one should be forced to take shit.  Either way, no one can claim either side with any complete certainty but one can easily see that she is on the side of the anti-vax narrative before this happened surely coloring what she "feels".

It called mass formation psychosis and you are the ultimate sheep.

This is coming like we told you.  Climate emergency will be the next global crisis.  But don't worry, you will be whipped into compliance in two shakes.

Please continue with the science.:lol:

A society is in trouble when it stops questioning govt, media and even "science."   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A society is in trouble when it stops questioning govt, media and even "science."   

When a media is no longer questioning or criticizing its government, they are no longer serving the people, but have become propoganda for the government.

This is where we are today with the fake news.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

When a media is no longer questioning or criticizing its government, they are no longer serving the people, but have become propoganda for the government.

This is where we are today with the fake news.

Its not just govt the media refuses to investigate.   Science from climate change to this whole pandemic.

Just now, Highmark said:

Its not just govt the media refuses to investigate.   Science from climate change to this whole pandemic.

It's all part of the same bullshit.  The people pushing the narrative are the ones profitting from it.  This should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

• Like 1