Goggles fog up

17 minutes ago, BobRoss said:

I am having an issue with my goggles fogging up when I wear my surgical mask. How are you guys wearing your mask without fogging issues? Should I wear two?

I use mine as an ass tampon.  Seems to help a lot with goggles not fogging.  

1 hour ago, BobRoss said:

I am having an issue with my goggles fogging up when I wear my surgical mask. How are you guys wearing your mask without fogging issues? Should I wear two?

Have you ever tried the 509 ignite googles. It really helps with my n95

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is a good topic!!  I haven't ridden is almost 2 years, so knowing how to wear my N95 snowmobile-approved mask over my traditional blue/white face mask, which is over my gator, which all of them gets worn under my balaclava ... great info!! :lol:

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This is a good topic!!  I haven't ridden is almost 2 years, so knowing how to wear my N95 snowmobile-approved mask over my traditional blue/white face mask, which is over my gator, which all of them gets worn under my balaclava ... great info!! :lol:

Are you actually getting a snowmobile this winter?  Nice review of the 650 XCR 128"

Didn't you get vaccinated? ;)

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

You are supposed to wear the mask over the goggles 

Rumor has it Polaris is upping the gauge game again for 2023.  The 7S+ comes with virtual reality glasses and noise eminating headphones to simulate being able to ride in July when your sled actually arrives.  2022 buyers will be given a $50 inconvenience credit to purchase the upgrade.

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Rumor has it Polaris is upping the gauge game again for 2023.  The 7S+ comes with virtual reality glasses and noise eminating headphones to simulate being able to ride in July when your sled actually arrives.  2022 buyers will be given a $50 inconvenience credit to purchase the upgrade.

At least Polaris is offering something with their technology ... Cat's unfortunate customers who are still waiting have the option of an update to their gauge allowing them to play PONG.

• Haha 1

I’d pay extra to be able to play Pong while I wait for my Polaris buddies to catch up.  

If I had Polaris buddies, that is….

in all seriousness, has anyone figured out how to have a trailside smoke while wearing an N95?

Edited by p51mstg
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

At least Polaris is offering something with their technology ... Cat's unfortunate customers who are still waiting have the option of an update to their gauge allowing them to play PONG.

Pong would be an upgrade to the MS DOS they currently utilize

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

I’d pay extra to be able to play Pong while I wait for my Polaris buddies to catch up.  

in all seriousness, has anyone figured out how to have a trailside smoke while wearing an N95?

A one hitter or a Camel? :whistle:

:lol:

Not more, but more effectively.  If you put your mask OVER your goggles then you won't have to worry about seeing through the fog.  Problem solved.  Then just pinch it and drive by brail.

Edited by Deephaven

On 1/19/2022 at 12:59 PM, p51mstg said:

10487326_Drinkingmask.jpg.8e8a72884da85f71117dcade49d31a1f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

800renegaderider was off to a decent start . . . But, spend a little more and get a self contained Re - Breather System  w/ liquid  oxygen tanks, just like a Haz Mat crew has with a full NBC suit.  

That and decontamination WILL keep you 99.9% safe.

Spend a little, live a little. . .

On 1/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

The snowmobiles will just arrive as NFT's

On 1/19/2022 at 11:59 AM, p51mstg said:

Stick it up your ass and  cough