This is what you get when you elect a corrupt compromised person Russia set to invade Ukraine at any minute

jtssrx

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Should I post up your Hunter Biden bullshit?

Fuck off you lame know nothing anti American.

Still waiting for you to post the hunter bullshit. 

I know I am not the only one wating for you to play the fool yet again 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Still waiting for you to post the hunter bullshit. 

I know I am not the only one wating for you to play the fool yet again 

Your response to every Hunter Biden thread was awesome.

Look it up yourself

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

You are probably correct, but you can rule out Canada siding with Putin.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/stephen-harper-at-g20-tells-vladimir-putin-to-get-out-of-ukraine-1.2836382

Not our current pussy of a leader.

I’d muster up if Russia invaded Canada, but honesty we”d be no match. Fight like hell on a doomed effort.

NATO failed in Afghanistan, despite 20 years in.   NATO collectively lost a few ten thousand.
150 years of trying to fix Afghanistan didn’t work.

Russia invading Ukrainian land is a much bigger deal.

To repel that invasion would cause casualties not seen since WW2

The public has no stomach for such.

I’m happy North America doesn’t have that bullshit.

We can sit at a table and piss and moan about dumping steel, stumpage fees, pipelines. All the while  Canucks go to their Florida condo’s and Yankees come up here fishing and sledding.

We are civilized, want peace people, who for the most part are happy that somebody else hasn’t fucked us over.

I was just using the bordering countries to the US as an example.   No fear of that occurring. 

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump would let Putin invade, take over Ukraine and not say a word.

So you clowns now care so much for Ukraine? Fuckin bunch of Trump asswipes.

You fucking moron Trump gave Ukraine lethal weapons to defend themselves....Obama gave them bandages.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol you really think so ? Fuck no Joe would use it as a excuse to put in a high-speed rail to keep all those poor people from having to live under a dictatorship government who would prevent them from working if they did not do as they were told .

Oh wait 

lol! It was a tongue in cheek, sarcastic comment aimed at the current administration. As HM stated I don't think we have anything to worry about.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Look it up yourself

Oh no you said you were going to.  What is the prob ? It is not like making a fool of your self is a new thing should be old hat by now .

Now deliver on your quote you thought you really had somtbing there.  Now deliver for 1 time in your life . Talk is cheep 

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Putin would get his ass handed to him if he moves on Ukraine. He knows this very well. Cripes the French could take him out.

Without NATO it would be theirs in a short amount of time.   Even your man Biden admitted this as much in yesterdays PC. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Without NATO it would be theirs in a short amount of time.   Even your man Biden admitted this as much in yesterdays PC. 

He, like always, had no idea what he is talking about.  I'd even venture to say NATO can't do shit at this point.  Their main "saber" is depleted and demoralized.  We can't afford to get into another disaster right now.  But...I know we will.  Like I said yesterday, DC will go to war to protect it's lies...and this admin is LOADED with lies that the Ukraine can deliver.  They thought Assange was tough on them...whew!  This would be an absolute disaster.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He, like always, had no idea what he is talking about.  I'd even venture to say NATO can't do shit at this point.  Their main "saber" is depleted and demoralized.  We can't afford to get into another disaster right now.  But...I know we will.  Like I said yesterday, DC will go to war to protect it's lies...and this admin is LOADED with lies that the Ukraine can deliver.  They thought Assange was tough on them...whew!  This would be an absolute disaster.

And then there's the UN......

scared2.gif

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh.

The UN, the WHO, CDC and NATO.   World problems we should stop enabling.  While we are at capital letter abbreviations, we can add DC to that too.

Isn't it amazing how people want a world govt yet the world organizations we do have are fucking horrendous and able to be bought just like any other govt.   If that's not a warning I don't know what is.

Edited by Highmark

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump would let Putin invade, take over Ukraine and not say a word.

So you clowns now care so much for Ukraine? Fuckin bunch of Trump asswipes.

Hey did you see that vid of Hunter smoking crack and getting his dink wacked by that underage hooker?  That was awesome.  Real stand up fellow that Hunter guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Isn't it amazing how people want a world govt yet the world organizations we do have are fucking horrendous and able to be bought just like any other govt.   If that's not a warning I don't know what is.

Sounds like you need a vaccine...get in line!

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Is that what that was, a press conference.:lol:

Hillary Clinton just smiled.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey did you see that vid of Hunter smoking crack and getting his dink wacked by that underage hooker?  That was awesome.  Real stand up fellow that Hunter guy.

Smartest guy his dad knows.   :lol:  

download (49).gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Look it up yourself

You said you were going to post them 

Well come on . Would still love for you to post them . Then if you don't mind refute them for some extra laughter. 

Come on you can do it you said you would .