Want true equity? The state should take and raise your children.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yes the SFC actually posted this opinion piece.   This is insane.   So the kids would be even more indoctrinated than they are today. 

If you are a good parent you disadvantage other children and should not be able to raise them.   WTF is wrong with liberals today?

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/Want-true-equity-California-should-force-parents-16777540.php

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Worked well for building the Red Guard for Mao 

The insanity is the idea of equal outcome.   Its simply not reality.   Some are smarter.   Some will work harder no matter who raises them.   Some can jump higher or throw a ball faster.   Some can sing better.   Some are better problem solvers.   Much of the left just can't figure out “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”  This goes without saying the general success and welfare of that society as well. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The insanity is the idea of equal outcome.   Its simply not reality.   Some are smarter.   Some will work harder no matter who raises them.   Some can jump higher or throw a ball faster.   Some can sing better.   Some are better problem solvers.   Much of the left just can't figure out “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”  This goes without saying the general success and welfare of that society as well. 

Yes that why equality of outcome is just another leftist fantasy 

government here tried taking kids and raining them in their own institutions. Turned out very poorly 

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes the SFC actually posted this opinion piece.   This is insane.   So the kids would be even more indoctrinated than they are today. 

If you are a good parent you disadvantage other children and should not be able to raise them.   WTF is wrong with liberals today?

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/Want-true-equity-California-should-force-parents-16777540.php

what?  :lol: 
The Michigan DNC posted this and quickly tried to delete it when public outrage ensued. 

2DAEBECF-D317-4026-AADA-792B8403CD77.jpeg

D1C6A9A4-1768-499D-A404-BDB3066E7798.jpeg

51 minutes ago, ACE said:

This mentality is a virus that spreads as people believe they work for the government and not the other way around 

Its hard to imagine significant portions of many countries populations are turning so fast towards Fascism and Communism.   Its actually quite a scary thought.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its hard to imagine significant portions of many countries populations are turning so fast towards Fascism and Communism.   Its actually quite a scary thought.

Mental conditioning. They think they’ll die without their government of choice. They need the government to save them. from things like covid or climate change 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I’ll never forget when I got Moto to admit that.  That really sticks in their craw.  I guess all those that succeed despite the “social program”….get “the wall”.

Yes, nothing but uninspired, unmotivated, brainless dummies are good for societies.  

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fifty years  of leftists running public schools is paying off for the real fascists . 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll never forget when I got Moto to admit that.  That really sticks in their craw.  I guess all those that succeed despite the “social program”….get “the wall”.

Yes, nothing but uninspired, unmotivated, brainless dummies are good for societies.  

Don't puts words in my mouth, room temp.

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Don't puts words in my mouth, room temp.

So the quoted text is un true then? 

Some are smarter.   Some will work harder no matter who raises them.   Some can jump higher or throw a ball faster.   Some can sing better.   Some are better problem solvers. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Some are smarter.   Some will work harder no matter who raises them.   Some can jump higher or throw a ball faster.   Some can sing better.   Some are better problem solvers. 

And some will always crave more, especially power.

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Seriously? No one will cut and paste this for me? 

You are all the worst kind of people!  :news:

Considering which publication I think what's provided is enough. :lol:  

Actually Marxism promotes the destruction of the family to better the state.  Families are more inclined to want better for themselves than the individual.  

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Considering which publication I think what's provided is enough. :lol:  

Actually Marxism promotes the destruction of the family to better the state.  Families are more inclined to want better for themselves than the individual.  

If you want to see the end result of true communism look at Indian reserves 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, low-1 said:

What baffles me is that most can't see that "equality" and "diversity" are 180 degree polar opposites, yet they still somehow try to advocate for both.

Actually what MOST cant see is that your are being controlled thru your emotions... 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Quote it, and include the context. 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

If you want to see the end result of true communism look at Indian reserves 

The cause of the plight of native peoples are derived solely from Capitalism.

• Haha 2