The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated.

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We’d all like more time, no doubt.

My problem is pushing it on everyone with no long term data.   We knew very well by the time the EUA was given out that it was not sterilizing (could get and/or pass it on after) and who the virus was impacting.  The safest implementation would have been to only focus on those most vulnerable.   Now we got almost 250 million people in the US alone whose lives have been played with like a game of roulette.  If they got more animal testing that the public isn't aware of we have a right to know.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My problem is pushing it on everyone with no long term data.   We knew very well by the time the EUA was given out that it was not sterilizing (could get and/or pass it on after) and who the virus was impacting.  The safest implementation would have been to only focus on those most vulnerable.   Now we got almost 250 million people in the US alone whose lives have been played with like a game of roulette.  If they got more animal testing that the public isn't aware of we have a right to know.  

The second problem is they are lying about it being approved. The approved Vaxx doesn't exist. If it did the EUA vaxxs couldn't be used any longer

54 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t understand interpretations of “essentially permanent.” Where does it say that?

Here’s an actual quote from the document.

”Large clinical trials have been undertaken for each of the COVID-19 vaccines approved in the UK which found that they are highly efficacious at preventing symptomatic disease in the populations that were studied.”

Thanks for unblocking me.

I've been watching a conversation among doctors, I didn't read the above document, but the documents I've read where they talk about being highly efficacious were for the original strain of Covid and as others have said there are long term problems showing up with diminishing peoples immune system.

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The second problem is they are lying about it being approved. The approved Vaxx doesn't exist. If it did the EUA vaxxs couldn't be used any longer

When do they expect it to be approved then? Does the FDA know they didn’t actually approve it even though they said they did?

What about the FOIA lawsuit requesting the FDA release all documents related to is FDA approval for licensing on the Pfizer vaccine? No FDA approval, no lawsuit, right?

:pc:

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

When do they expect it to be approved then? Does the FDA know they didn’t actually approve it even though they said they did?

What about the FOIA lawsuit requesting the FDA release all documents related to is FDA approval for licensing on the Pfizer vaccine? No FDA approval, no lawsuit, right?

:pc:

You are so stupid....Ronald Regan passed a law long time ago,  nobody can sue for vaccines. Showing your ignorance again . :lol:

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are so stupid....Ronald Regan passed a law long time ago,  nobody can sue for vaccines. Showing your ignorance again . :lol:

Am I? Haven’t you been part of those FOIA lawsuit discussions on the FDA proposing to release 500 pages per month taking 55 years? 

My pediatrician has said from the beginning that our kids should just get covid and get it over with from the beginning. He still says this and advises not to get a test unless they are showing some major symptoms besides a normal cold. They are also completely against the idea of masks and don't wear masks themselves.

It's great and I wish I could have him as a doctor for myself. I absolutely avoid our hospital/clinic or anywhere that requires a mask at all costs. I don't like dealing with anti science people like that.