The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated.

jtssrx

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

The UK government admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated. The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus. So let's watch the "real" pandemic begin now! In its Week 42 "COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report", the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination". It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones). The British now find that the vaccine interferes with the body's ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more. The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once. Source:https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf The first insurance companies are backing down because a huge wave of claims is coming their way. Anthony Fauci confirms that the PCR test cannot detect live viruses. Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately. 

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It’s all Made up just ask MC and Jimmy Cuck

They’re just lucky omincron is milder. When you start screwing with the normal natural selection of a virus who knows what you’re going to get 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s all Made up just ask MC and Jimmy Cuck

Just like the 10 people you know killed by the vaccine...you’re a liar JT...own it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do you think omicron is affecting so many

There was a number of experts that predicted this. They actually did a disservice to people that actually needed these vaccines by mass vaccinating so much 

https://youtu.be/gmy8znrLPc0 

Edited by ACE

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just like the 10 people you know killed by the vaccine...you’re a liar JT...own it.

Hey Cuck I already explained this to you earlier today. Stop repeating yourself dummy

• Like 1

Lots of vaccinated people around me are getting really sick lately. Is it covid, or is it they’re immune system is wrecked. Wife is a Rn and says the flue and rsv is running rampant along with covid.  Kid that works with me just missed two weeks of work from the flu. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nanner said:

Lots of vaccinated people around me are getting really sick lately. Is it covid, or is it they’re immune system is wrecked. Wife is a Rn and says the flue and rsv is running rampant along with covid.  Kid that works with me just missed two weeks of work from the flu. 

Their immune systems are destroyed. This is what happened in every animal trial the last 20 years. The animals died when reexposee to a virus. 

You mean to tell me they weren’t about to come up with a Corona virus vaccine the last 30 years but they came up with multiple in six months for this virus??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Their immune systems are destroyed. This is what happened in every animal trial the last 20 years. The animals died when reexposee to a virus. 

You mean to tell me they weren’t about to come up with a Corona virus vaccine the last 30 years but they came up with multiple in six months for this virus??? 

I know this. Me and a coworker were just bullshiting the other day how out of 10 people that work at our business we or the only ones that haven’t been sick as shit in the last 3 weeks. Every one else is vax’ed. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No they didn’t.

It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent.

Without PCR-TEST no pandemic For all the press workers, doctors, lawyers, prosecutors etc. THIS is the final key, the ultimate proof that the measures must all be lifted immediately. 

This reads like another diary entry of yours.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

No they didn’t.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

This reads like another diary entry of yours.

This is an official government document. What part of that don't you understand? 

Why is it you mc and Jimmy never respond with facts. Look at your replies above. You complete ignore the topic  

• Like 1

Everyone is sick around here. It is crazy.   Daughter,  Grandkids,  wife, mother in law,  all got pink eye last month.  Haven’t heard of anyone getting pink eye in years.  Weird part is they were not all together,  had to of picked it up from different people. 

• Sad 1

Fauci has discussed this a number of times including in the video I recently posted.   He mentions how vaccines can cause confusion within the natural immune system.  It can be helpful as the body wants to focus on a different version of the virus where the vaccine generated response goes after the new variant but can also be bad.   

Very early on in the White House briefings when the mRNA vaccines were first being mentioned he stated how the biggest fear is a vaccine that creates a hyper immune response.  There are several medical phrases for this. 

If I recall a variant of the 1918 spanish influenza naturally created this in the body and is why young and healthy people were so impacted as the pandemic went on.  Essentially their immune system attacked their bodies.   

The fact is we have given a vaccine that has little to long term tests on humans to billions of people worldwide.   Fauci said in that same video just posted it would take a decade or more to develop and test the mRNA technology with massive funding.   He stated this in October 2019.  

Science better have this right or the world is in deep shit.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is an official government document. What part of that don't you understand? 

Why is it you mc and Jimmy never respond with facts. Look at your replies above. You complete ignore the topic  

Idiots won't even look at it if it doesn't come from CNN.:lol:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Idiots won't even look at it if it doesn't come from CNN.:lol:

I don’t understand interpretations of “essentially permanent.” Where does it say that?

Here’s an actual quote from the document.

”Large clinical trials have been undertaken for each of the COVID-19 vaccines approved in the UK which found that they are highly efficacious at preventing symptomatic disease in the populations that were studied.”

Thanks for unblocking me.

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t understand interpretations of “essentially permanent.” Where does it say that?

”Large clinical trials have been undertaken for each of the COVID-19 vaccines approved in the UK which found that they are highly efficacious at preventing symptomatic disease in the populations that were studied.”

You're still blocked :lmao:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don't think anyone reasonable can question whether or not the vaccines have been effective at saving lives but the trials which can take a decade or more were done in a matter of 6-8 months before EUA was given.  They did nothing to ensure long term efficacy (which we now know is not good) nor long term safety.  The expedited trial timeframe leaves us hoping on much of this.    

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't think anyone reasonable can question whether or not the vaccines have been effective at saving lives but the trials which can take a decade or more were done in a matter of 6-8 months before EUA was given.  They did nothing to ensure long term efficacy (which we now know is not good) nor long term safety.  The expedited trial timeframe leaves us hoping on much of this.    

We’d all like more time, no doubt.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This. They skipped a lot of safety trials due to the need to get it to market and just didn’t have the time to do it properly. 

from what I understand they never got a mRNA vaccine to pass trials but now they say it’s guaranteed safe