Great video outlines how overwhelming majority the people in Ontario Hospitals are vaccinated

jtssrx

They have "changed " they way they are reporting vaccinated status.  Funny how that works . As soon as vaccinated people start overtaking unvacinated people taking up beds they have to find a new way to make there pie charts lmfao . Also they need to single out those that point it out thanks for doing thete leg work for them pampers right on que I may add. Good job lemming boy good job 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They have "changed " they way they are reporting vaccinated status.  Funny how that works . As soon as vaccinated people start overtaking unvacinated people taking up beds they have to find a new way to make there pie charts lmfao . Also they need to single out those that point it out thanks for doing thete leg work for them pampers right on que I may add. Good job lemming boy good job 

Lol yeah they went to a 6 week average just to make it look better and even that isn’t doing so well for them now 

I don’t doubt they dump the stats completely soon 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lol yeah they went to a 6 week average just to make it look better and even that isn’t doing so well for them now 

I don’t doubt they dump the stats completely soon 

I saw that it is amazing  . Then the fucking lemming just run after that big red bouncing ball and change there tune as told. 

I love how ther have to pen 4 to 6 page articles on why they are are changing to be more accurate . 4.5 pages of filler bullshit there to do nothing but confuse and 1/2 a page of sort of reality 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I saw that it is amazing  . Then the fucking lemming just run after that big red bouncing ball and change there tune as told. 

I love how ther have to pen 4 to 6 page articles on why they are are changing to be more accurate . 4.5 pages of filler bullshit there to do nothing but confuse and 1/2 a page of sort of reality 

Think I read somewhere that they didn’t want people to be confused why there was so many cases and hospitalizations in the vaccinated so they changed it lol

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Have they, actually? Curious if we’re just reposting from twitter or if it’s real.

How do you feel about yourself now?  Smarter?  More “woke”? A feel free contrarian?

VVVVVV

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

A big shift here on masks again.  Now, apparently, the “correct, high quality masks” are what you need to survive.

Their scare narrative is failing.  Too many know the truth now.  All hands on deck!!!!  But….no matter, hospitals and healthcare systems are trying desperately to hire back those that left because of mandates, offering new raises and bonuses and some are just basically saying, “don’t worry about it, we’ll get you an exception”.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How do you feel about yourself now?  Smarter?  More “woke”? A feel free contrarian?

VVVVVV

Arctic never replied, so maybe sad?

It was an honest question. More often than not his Twitter posts have no merit, just people reposting without checking.

59 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It was an honest question. More often than not his Twitter posts have no merit, just people reposting without checking.

That have changed reporting . You can look up the many many articles running cover on the why they now need to hold off reporting to start adding people from 6 weeks ago for more accurate charts  lmfao . 

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So they’ve said this? Or are we just going by a twitter post?

Again look it up many articles running cover on why they need to hold off for 6 weeks for more "accurate " charts  at least this is the spin 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

A big shift here on masks again.  Now, apparently, the “correct, high quality masks” are what you need to survive.

Their scare narrative is failing.  Too many know the truth now.  All hands on deck!!!!  But….no matter, hospitals and healthcare systems are trying desperately to hire back those that left because of mandates, offering new raises and bonuses and some are just basically saying, “don’t worry about it, we’ll get you an exception”.

I've said since the beginning other than political science, science supports the masks used don't work. A simple rule for PPE's is the smell test, if you can smell an odor thru the mask you're wearing, you're not protected. For you mask wearers put on your mask of choice and fry up some bacon, if you can smell the bacon your mask is worthless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It really is pretty funny.... the "science" knew the cloth masks they were wearing were worthless from day number one - BUT BUT BUT ..... Goes right back to your Virtue Signaling Device.

The little womans son and daughter-in-law (Nurse at a maternity ward) are both vaxxed and boosted.  Both sicker than hell right now, BUT BUT BUT .... they aren't in the hospital, so they have that going for them.

Edited by Mag6240

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’ll accept both “sad” and “frustrated” as an answer. :bc:

42 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

It really is pretty funny.... the "science" knew the cloth masks they were wearing were worthless from day number one - BUT BUT BUT ..... Goes right back to your Virtue Signaling Device.

The little womans son and daughter-in-law (Nurse at a maternity ward) are both vaxxed and boosted.  Both sicker than hell right now, BUT BUT BUT .... they aren't in the hospital, so they have that going for them.

Pretty clear they weren’t wearing state sponsored and approved masks then.

47 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I've said since the beginning other than political science, science supports the masks used don't work. A simple rule for PPE's is the smell test, if you can smell an odor thru the mask you're wearing, you're not protected. For you mask wearers put on your mask of choice and fry up some bacon, if you can smell the bacon your mask is worthless.

Naw, designer masks are fine.  I know!  I saw them everywhere!!!