Damn Arctic Cat is doing all they can to overtake Polaris

Bontz

1 hour ago, krom said:

You must be higher than giraffe pussy....

The CFI 900, CFI 755 where such steaming piles of garbage, even the morons on poo killed them after 2 years.

how many revisions and injector changes to the 600? cfi2 cfi4 cfi2+2.....

How many revisions to the 800??  hell the first year didn't hit the snow till late Jan, poo had 3 or 4 top end redesigns, and recalls, till they got to the point that the "new and improved" top ends wouldn't bolt on the older cases, but that didn't stop them from blowing up, or making more changes every year..
There are guys, and companies who have gotten rich from doing nothing other than selling parts, and fixes for that pile of shit.

The forums and facebook are still full of blown up 840's, no starts, and fouled plugs... poo claimed to have the crank problems fixed for 21, then released the 22s with all new crank problems

No matter which way you want to spin it the slotted piston was a failure. It’s ok to admit it. I’m a die hard polaris guy and can admit the Polaris has never been able to build a successful crank over 700cc. 

My best buds uncle was a tester before textron decided to get rid of pretty much everyone in the snow dept. The 800 ctec was sticking pistons left and right for years before the release. He even said it wasn’t ready but cat was done with their Zuke contract and needed a emission engine. He also said that the testing crew and engineers knew there was a big problem with the procross pre 2012 but the higher ups pushed it out anyways. 

Did you get the toilets cleaned today?  

1 hour ago, krom said:

You must be higher than giraffe pussy....

The CFI 900, CFI 755 where such steaming piles of garbage, even the morons on poo killed them after 2 years.

how many revisions and injector changes to the 600? cfi2 cfi4 cfi2+2.....

How many revisions to the 800??  hell the first year didn't hit the snow till late Jan, poo had 3 or 4 top end redesigns, and recalls, till they got to the point that the "new and improved" top ends wouldn't bolt on the older cases, but that didn't stop them from blowing up, or making more changes every year..
There are guys, and companies who have gotten rich from doing nothing other than selling parts, and fixes for that pile of shit.

The forums and facebook are still full of blown up 840's, no starts, and fouled plugs... poo claimed to have the crank problems fixed for 21, then released the 22s with all new crank problems

Hold on, the past Polaris fucked up galore and the Suzuki was bombproof.  Was referring to current day engines you can buy.  There the Cat is by far the least reliable of the 3.

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2022 at 7:47 PM, Bontz said:

Polaris is still firmly in the lead here. Man I wish I would have been at the Trestle that day.  Oh well, I'm sure there will be another opportunity.

https://b105country.com/snowmobile-burns-to-ashes-on-north-shore-trail-we-had-impromptu-funeral/

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Hold on, the past Polaris fucked up galore and the Suzuki was bombproof.  Was referring to current day engines you can buy.  There the Cat is by far the least reliable of the 3.

you are still higher than giraffe pussy ...

The poo 840 is the least reliable engine on snow, and has been since it was released.. 

This fall they where blowing up on the warm up stand while the dealer was trying to aligning the track...

47 minutes ago, krom said:

you are still higher than giraffe pussy ...

The poo 840 is the least reliable engine on snow, and has been since it was released.. 

This fall they where blowing up on the warm up stand while the dealer was trying to aligning the track...

You are giving them to much credit. They were blowing up on the test stand at the factory 

10 hours ago, Nanner said:

No matter which way you want to spin it the slotted piston was a failure. It’s ok to admit it. I’m a die hard polaris guy and can admit the Polaris has never been able to build a successful crank over 700cc. 

My best buds uncle was a tester before textron decided to get rid of pretty much everyone in the snow dept. The 800 ctec was sticking pistons left and right for years before the release. He even said it wasn’t ready but cat was done with their Zuke contract and needed a emission engine. He also said that the testing crew and engineers knew there was a big problem with the procross pre 2012 but the higher ups pushed it out anyways. 

Did you get the toilets cleaned today?  

Sounds about normal for any manufacturer of any product.  The new version is always pushed out the door before it’s ready.  Cash flow keeps the lights on.

10 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Sounds about normal for any manufacturer of any product.  The new version is always pushed out the door before it’s ready.  Cash flow keeps the lights on.

Indeed and we should all be about fed up with it.  The reliability of sled/atv prices isn’t going up with the prices.  It’s actually going the other way….they are just slapping warranties on them instead.  It’s shameless.  And now, a new level of low, buy now and we we just can’t deliver….as your limited season to use it slips away.

What an amazing industry.  We should be demanding better.  After all, we are paying for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey, give credit to Polaris!! :lol2: The issues with the crank this past Fall (currently?) were due to a US manufactured bearing by Federal Mogul that was junk.

Man...it's hard to give any credit to any of them right now.  All seasonal motorsports are just a mess at this point.  I hate that too.

Also, any manu blaming an outsourced product for it's failure is weak.  Once they ordered it at their specs, it became theirs...and so did any fault in the product.  If not, file suit.

The one manu that continues to shine (for lack of a better term) in the snow business is Doo....and that's always been reflected in their resale.  But, is loving another man's hairy ass worth riding one?  Meh...I wear Crocs so, I may be halfway there!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Not greg b said:

You are giving them to much credit. They were blowing up on the test stand at the factory 

I want to know more about the tents... :lol:

Maybe they were employing Afghan refugees to disassemble and reassemble them.