Geraldo admits he thought being vaccinated gave him complete immunity from COVID.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  Honestly I think the majority of American's thought or even still think this.   Early on they said it wouldn't give you immunity then Biden, Fauci and many others including the MSM were on telling people falsely it would provide immunity.  It was never designed to be a sterilizing vaccine and those telling the American people it was should be held accountable and still today they are pushing mandates for something that doesn't help ANYONE but the individual who received it.    

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/the-five-covid-lockdowns-schools

GERALDO RIVERA, FOX NEWS HOST: I have. I have. I'm in my basement cave by Greg where I've been basically living. You know, I am -- I am vaccinated to Moderna shots, then boosted with the Pfizer booster. You know, I thought for sure that I was immune. I've been very hard on the unvaccinated as Dana suggests.

I eat some humble pie in that regard because I went to Key West, Florida with my family on vacation and guess what. I came back with a scratchy throat. I insisted I didn't need a test because I was vaccinated and boosted. Then, Erica my wife insisted. So, a couple of days by the time we finally got the appointment I take the test. Erica's negative and I am positive.

It was shocking to me. It was in some ways embarrassing. I didn't quite know how to respond to it. So I did what I usually do. I went on twitter, but yes. You know, it's very frustrating. I think that to spare the president undue criticism, I think that what he should really be criticized for is the ruthless treatment of Donald Trump by Joe Biden regarding testing. You know, Trump had problems with testing but nothing of the colossal order of this magnitude.

I 100% believe your first sentence in that post is 110% accurate. I think it was more than just a majority at first and the coo coo clock team STILL fully believes it’s true. I hear people say it all the time still. 

As far as holding anyone accountable, let’s just start at the top and make it stick. I’d be happy with that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I 100% believe your first sentence in that post is 110% accurate. I think it was more than just a majority at first and the coo coo clock team STILL fully believes it’s true. I hear people say it all the time still. 

As far as holding anyone accountable, let’s just start at the top and make it stick. I’d be happy with that. 

This ^^^

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

They told us it was 96% effective...that equals immunity.  

Actually early on I think the claim was effective against serious illness or death.   The immunity claim came later as vaccine hesitancy emerged stronger than anticipated and they talked mandates.....mandates in which the democraps originally claimed they never would do.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Actually early on I think the claim was effective against serious illness or death.   The immunity claim came later. 

No they were surprised by the amount of break through cases.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

No they were surprised by the amount of break through cases.

That is true but I recall early on when the vaccine was first announced and trials to begin that it wasn't being pushed as a sterilizing vaccine that prevents infection.   It was being pushed like the influenza vaccine that you may get it but it would be less serious. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually early on I think the claim was effective against serious illness or death.   The immunity claim came later as vaccine hesitancy emerged stronger than anticipated and they talked mandates.....mandates in which the democraps originally claimed they never would do.   

It was definitely marketed here as stopping the spread 

On 12/23/2019 at 5:46 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now before everybody starts screaming TDS at me maybe read the article....it really isn't just a Juan Williams hit piece. 

Juan Williams: Trump is all bluster on trade - https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/475691-juan-williams-trump-is-all-bluster-on-trade

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Geraldo and Bongino….FFS some of you need to give your heads a shake and get some fresh air.🤣👍🏼

:news:  Want more?  Juan Williams :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

It was definitely marketed here as stopping the spread 

Maybe so but I recall here it being pushed as a means to stay out of the hospital or morgue.   It was after a while it was pushed as a sterilizing vaccine and I believe around the time much of the anti-vaccine talk got started on the right.   Of course all the anti-vaccine talk on the left when Trump was POTUS was justified. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Opps.  What now?

FJU2nzkXsAAK9pK?format=jpg&name=large

What a fukking surprise. Booster shot #5 coming up shortly, so the suppliers can make a few more bazillion on the next placebo.  I wouldn,t be one bit surprised if we see booster #8 by the year end. What are they doing wrong ? Maybe these boosters need to be taken anally.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

That is true but I recall early on when the vaccine was first announced and trials to begin that it wasn't being pushed as a sterilizing vaccine that prevents infection.   It was being pushed like the influenza vaccine that you may get it but it would be less serious. 

I remember it that same way. 

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

We live with it and hope to go back normal lives. But me thinks that ship has sailed.

I think it’s headed back to port, actually. Some of the shot pushers that I know are now starting to admit it. 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:  Honestly I think the majority of American's thought or even still think this.   Early on they said it wouldn't give you immunity then Biden, Fauci and many others including the MSM were on telling people falsely it would provide immunity.  It was never designed to be a sterilizing vaccine and those telling the American people it was should be held accountable and still today they are pushing mandates for something that doesn't help ANYONE but the individual who received it.    

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/the-five-covid-lockdowns-schools

GERALDO RIVERA, FOX NEWS HOST: I have. I have. I'm in my basement cave by Greg where I've been basically living. You know, I am -- I am vaccinated to Moderna shots, then boosted with the Pfizer booster. You know, I thought for sure that I was immune. I've been very hard on the unvaccinated as Dana suggests.

I eat some humble pie in that regard because I went to Key West, Florida with my family on vacation and guess what. I came back with a scratchy throat. I insisted I didn't need a test because I was vaccinated and boosted. Then, Erica my wife insisted. So, a couple of days by the time we finally got the appointment I take the test. Erica's negative and I am positive.

It was shocking to me. It was in some ways embarrassing. I didn't quite know how to respond to it. So I did what I usually do. I went on twitter, but yes. You know, it's very frustrating. I think that to spare the president undue criticism, I think that what he should really be criticized for is the ruthless treatment of Donald Trump by Joe Biden regarding testing. You know, Trump had problems with testing but nothing of the colossal order of this magnitude.

This isn’t just Geraldo. There are millions of morons that have been brainwashed by the mainstream media and the CDC that believe their vaccines make them immune. 

• Like 1