Democrats are covid nazis

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Remember, fascism is only a right political tool.

Unbelievable.  We will indoctrinate your children as we see fit and if you don’t like it….go somewhere else. 
Okay, heres two different bills where parents can take their money allocated to their child and go elsewhere. 
VETOED!!!!! 
Fascist bitch.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Unbelievable.  We will indoctrinate your children as we see fit and if you don’t like it….go somewhere else. 
Okay, heres two different bills where parents can take their money allocated to their child and go elsewhere. 
VETOED!!!!! 

Fascist bitch.  

Yep. “It takes a village”.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

VETOED!!!!! 
Fascist bitch.  

good ol whitler, she'll never let us down

bitch is a understatement

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nanner said:

Thank god this site has the grammar police too. 

Me? :lol:
Mine is just as bad.  It was more a poke at him thinking he is above the fray. That was just the Cherry on top. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hard to believe what we will tolerate even when it comes to our children. Smh. 

26931E03-B55C-476E-84F2-2C42C7512CD3.jpeg

D074F361-4BE8-4E37-9B8F-80F2B26A9058.jpeg

It is amazing how hard they fight to block any kind of school voucher system . Over 3/4 of my buds with school age kids sent there kids to privet school till they got to 7th grade . After that in my parts the only 2 are like 34k a yr . So only about 1/4 keep there kids in privet for HS . But they at least got a good start . 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is amazing how hard they fight to block any kind of school voucher system . Over 3/4 of my buds with school age kids sent there kids to privet school till they got to 7th grade . After that in my parts the only 2 are like 34k a yr . So only about 1/4 keep there kids in privet for HS . But they at least got a good start . 

Absolutely, No one fights harder to keep overachieving students in shit hole underperforming schools than Dems.  If there is a doubt in anyones mind who they are beholden to…..Not our kids. 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Absolutely, No one fights harder to keep overachieving students in shit hole underperforming schools than Dems.  If there is a doubt in anyones mind who they are beholden to…..Not our kids. 

22564 per student is what they rape the community in my parts . 

I live about 1 block from a school so let's just say there are a few teachers in my hood lol . No one is hurting in the least bit . Doing very well pushing propaganda 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow.

Still watching so big pharma is getting paid by the fed and then big pharma  paying hospitals 20% off the top for prescribed treatments . Guess we can see why they only want certain treatments approved ha 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

finally got ridable snow here getting mine out tomorrow:bc:

I had to drive my mom's car to Florida for her. My XCR is sitting at the dealer just begging me to pick it up. Damn I'm anxious to get home!!!

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Nice. Enjoy :thumbsup:

We have about 3" so far from the storm. I would expect another few inches here with the uplslope in effect on the backside. It should give the groomers something to work with. :bc:

How much are supposed to get from this storm?

• Like 1