Democrats are covid nazis

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your first post in this thread was exactly petty little middle school bullshit.  Some of us just pointed it out to you, but we know its never you though.  :lol:  

Dragging Jim into this?  He took a crack at the OP and some of us called him out.  He's no victim.   :lol: 

And he still has made zero relevant comments to the subject in the OP.  So typical.  :lol: 

I never claimed to be a victim but you sure were quick to jump on Zams narrative and completely ignored the fact that I wasn’t the one who took exception to his comments. Also people take shots all the time and you don’t say jack shit but with JT like Derpo you’re quick to jump in when I’m involved. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 hours ago, jtssrx said:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never claimed to be a victim but you sure were quick to jump on Zams narrative and completely ignored the fact that I wasn’t the one who took exception to his comments. Also people take shots all the time and you don’t say jack shit but with JT like Derpo you’re quick to jump in when I’m involved. 

See if you can offer a mature, not petty middle school bullshit response to the first post in the thread above.  Thanks in advance.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See if you can offer a mature, not petty middle school bullshit response to the first post in the thread above.  Thanks in advance.  

I have never been for mandates nor am I a Democrat now how about you go bother someone else. 👍🏼

BTW JT who you seem to have taken a shine to claims that he personally knows 10 people killed by the vaccine…care to address that obvious lie or no?🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have never been for mandates nor am I a Democrat now how about you go bother someone else. 👍🏼

BTW JT who you seem to have taken a shine to claims that he personally knows 10 people killed by the vaccine…care to address that obvious lie or no?🤷🏻

Guy you know all these claims of COVID vax deaths are true.   It's literally causing people to drop dead in the streets outside vax clinics.  Stop ignoring the reality.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Guy you know all these claims of COVID vax deaths are true.   It's literally causing people to drop dead in the streets outside vax clinics.  Stop ignoring the reality.  

Of course…THOSE numbers are real but all the others are made up.👍🏼😉🤣

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I heard on the radio that Rochester had 10" and still snowing at the time. How did you Doo?

we got around a foot last night couple inches today, I opened all my gates and opened my section of trail this morning our groomers went out today to pan, we have one warm day this week then below freezing to the forseable future so we should be good to go as ground is froze from last cold spell

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

we got around a foot last night couple inches today, I opened all my gates and opened my section of trail this morning our groomers went out today to pan, we have one warm day this week then below freezing to the forseable future so we should be good to go as ground is froze from last cold spell

Nice. Enjoy :thumbsup:

We have about 3" so far from the storm. I would expect another few inches here with the uplslope in effect on the backside. It should give the groomers something to work with. :bc:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice. Enjoy :thumbsup:

We have about 3" so far from the storm. I would expect another few inches here with the uplslope in effect on the backside. It should give the groomers something to work with. :bc:

this snow has a lot of moisture in it, it should make a nice base if it was lake effect it wouldn't be worth a shit, glad it came from the south

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Jimmy and Vinny are lovable cusses, Toolkit and Barbie hands not so much. 

I miss Ballsack but his ego won’t stand for this shit.  It’s too bad.  Jimmy is an ugly woman.  :lmao:

6 hours ago, ckf said:

I just happened to catch your comment. With only Jimmy and MC left, that's all that are left here for the gang (majority of the board) to jump on. Had I seen MC of Jimmy bringing up another members family I would have brought it up just like this.

Ok.  It’s no big deal really.  But, you tend to jump in to defend people that are picking their own fights.  IMO, this means you want the fight.  It’s strange to me.  Motorsports fanatics are primarily lean Right.  If people are in here getting “jumped on” it’s mostly because they’ve asked for it.  And weirdly, seem to like it.

5 hours ago, Nanner said:

Try some midol, girls. It will help with the cramping

Fuck off fucking new guy!  :lol2:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't ask for the rules that we currently have. i just see a double standard as to what is considered insulting family. We've had members here calling out another admin for hounding Frankie. It may have been excessive in some peoples minds, mine included, but it wasn't even close to breaking one of our 2 rules. Now when Z makes a comment that was meant to insult Jim and his daughter everyone thinks it's OK.

How did I insult his daughter?  Hey, sorry I slapped your girlfriend I guess.  :)

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No worries and the post I made about the use of the word retard wasn’t even made at this site…apparently some of these guys are just a tad emotional and feel the need to score points with each other.👍🏼😉

Oh, that was it.  That’s what clued everybody in for sure.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re the ultimate sideline barker…culling people, body bags….blah, blah…not sure who buys your bullshit. Certainly not me.

You’ll buy what you are told to buy!  This is what people do that have weak constitutions.  Oh, I know…so edgy, so woke, look at me!  :lol2:

Poor Pouty the Victim.  Is your upper lip quivering?  Try breathing into a paper fucking sack.  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I miss Ballsack but his ego won’t stand for this shit.  It’s too bad.  Jimmy is an ugly woman.  :lmao:

Ok.  It’s no big deal really.  But, you tend to jump in to defend people that are picking their own fights.  IMO, this means you want the fight.  It’s strange to me.

How did I insult his daughter?  Hey, sorry I slapped your girlfriend I guess.  :)

You’ll buy what you are told to buy!  This is what people do try at have weak constitutions.  Oh, I know…so edgy, so woke, look at me!  :lol2:

Poor Pouty the Victim.  Is your upper lip quivering?  Try breathing into a paper fucking sack.  :lmao:

Aren’t you just the multi quoter 

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  It’s no big deal really.  But, you tend to jump in to defend people that are picking their own fights.  IMO, this means you want the fight.  It’s strange to me.  Motorsports fanatics are primarily lean Right.  If people are in here getting “jumped on” it’s mostly because they’ve asked for it.  And weirdly, seem to like it.

You’ll buy what you are told to buy!  This is what people do that have weak constitutions.  Oh, I know…so edgy, so woke, look at me!  :lol2:

You didn’t insult his daughter. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey stupid I clearly said I know of and laid out the people who told me of these people. The last one was my buddies shooting partner. He died 48 hours after vaccine. The other people I was told of are from a buddy who runs a huge mortgage company. He has tens of thousands of employees. He was texting me every other day about people dying after getting vaccinated. 

you do understand that the VaRRS system shows thousands dying of adverse reactions to the vaccines. And that system was shown to under report deaths and adverse reactions by 94%. This proven by Harvard. But feel free to ignore deaths because you want to die on the hill of supporting the mrna gene therapy garbage gabs

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Sorry for dragging you in to this Jim.  I just saw his post and thought that it was meant to not just insult you, but also your daughter. In my mind there was no reason for Z to bring her in to the thread. It just shows how childish this place has gotten. Instead of one Zoso we have a whole community of Zoso's. 

Come on, Zoso……really? You have to be a massive POS to reach Zoso levels. I’ve yet to see anybody here stoop to those levels. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Um I remember you were all for Gretchen locking your state down.  Those were mandates . Just saying 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Not just deaths lots of other people having life altering bullshit from the so called vaccine and the boosters . And almost none if it is reported . But social media is doing there best to run cover 

• Like 1