Check your account email address ×

Democrats are covid nazis

jtssrx

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does he not have a daughter.  Yes, I am aware of his week off.

My daughter has been mentioned here also but, I actually have a daughter.  I also have a wife, mother and father.  Wait..I’m sure I’ve been called a mother fucker too!

So, what we are saying now, basically, is certain words ar word limits because some are triggered by them.

I am asking you, and everyone else here. You used his daughter to take a jab at Jim. Do others use your daughter to take a jab at you?  Is either appropriate?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Pol Pot was a school teacher before he took over his country and killed 1 million of it's citizens for having different views. The amount of virtue signaling the Democrats have put forward in the last year is frightening. 

It amazes me how many don't see what is going on. And in their blind ignorance, they are supporting it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

This here pureblood has the covid right now.  I can tell you I would be working right through this mild head cold.  Ya I have been doing quite a bit of sleeping but what else ya gonna do???  Had a wierd one yesterday where my hair hurt.  That was different.  Other than that a very mild head cold is what I would call it....

To the OP I really can't believe those people would go on record supporting things like that.  Lockdowns.  Bracelets?  Fucking crazy.  I just wanted to point out though if 50% say they support something like that publicly I bet the actual number is much much higher....  Good thing for that pesky 2nd amendment.....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I am asking you, and everyone else here. You used his daughter to take a jab at Jim. Do others use your daughter to take a jab at you?  Is either appropriate?

Only a jab if you disagree with what the university's are teaching the kids . Some would think it is a high complement . Some would think just another brainwashed minion 

But in no way a personal attack on the kid 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Only a jab if you disagree with what the university's are teaching the kids . Some would think it is a high complement . Some would think just another brainwashed minion 

But in no way a personal attack on the kid 

We all know what the intention was.

I'm not suggesting that Z get a vacation. 550 was warned many times. I'm just trying to establish the rules. It's the members that asked for the family rule to begin with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not suggesting that Z get a vacation. 550 was warned many times. I'm just trying to establish the rules. It's the members that asked for the family rule to begin with.

I thought the mention of family had to be degrading to them in one way or another? :dunno:

If he was implying she was liberal or SJW why is that degrading?   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Still not a personal attack on his kid . The way I read it any way . 

But deff a attack on Jimmy's ability to be influenced 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought the mention of family had to be degrading to them in one way or another? :dunno:

If he was implying she was liberal or SJW why is that degrading?   

It can be a gray area at times. Why bring family in to it in the first place?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It can be a gray area at times. Why bring family in to it in the first place?

I agree it can be gray however I just don't see this as an insult.  If someone said my boys were conservative (which they are) I'd take it as a compliment. 

You can make the rules you want.   If you want say you cannot mention family at all other than wishing them well or something.

Problem with this whole family thing is the only "rule" is they are "off limits."   Want to clarify it do so and pin it to the top.  It would bring some clarity. :bc:

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree it can be gray however I just don't see this as an insult.  If someone said my boys were conservative (which they are) I'd take it as a compliment. 

You can make the rules you want.   If you want say you cannot mention family at all other than wishing them well or something.

Problem with this whole family thing is the only "rule" is they are "off limits."   Want to clarify it do so and pin it to the top.  It would bring some clarity. :bc:

Well, what if someone were to say that you raised to nice liberals? Z was making fun of Jim's daughter to some and not to others. It's all how someone interprets what Z said. 

I'm not trying to make any rules. I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page  :bc:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well, what if someone were to say that you raised to nice liberals? Z was making fun of Jim's daughter to some and not to others. It's all how someone interprets what Z said. 

I'm not trying to make any rules. I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page  :bc:

Well it would be so far off the mark I'd honestly think it funny but I get your point.

If you want people on the same page post a thread with some simple guidelines.   As I said above if its going to be said family is off limits then guidelines are in order so there is clarity.  :bc:

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jim seems to be right on board, given anytime someone posts something that gives him cognitive dissonance, he has to make fun of the OP, rather than respond it.

Yeah cause responding to a topic “Democrats are Covid Nazis” seriously is warranted.

Jesus this place is fucked.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah cause responding to a topic “Democrats are Covid Nazis” seriously is warranted.

:lol:  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's a Rasmussen poll.  I'd call anyone who thinks like this a nazi too.  Especially the 29% who want to take someones children over a vaccination status. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I’ve had my daughter brought up several times in much more direct derogatory ways (I’m sure your daughter is so proud of your thoughts/speech/actions).  It’s not problem to me.  She was never insulted but, even if she was, I can go there too.

What I said was nothing derogatory toward his daughter.  I think we are reaching here in a lot of places trying to maintain civility and it’s bordering on nonsense…..although I can see trying to head it off at the pass.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Still not a personal attack on his kid . The way I read it any way . 

But deff a attack on Jimmy's ability to be influenced 

Yes.  A subtle jab at him saying he has no constitution as a man.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Well it would be so far off the mark I'd honestly think it funny but I get your point.

If you want people on the same page post a thread with some simple guidelines.   As I said above if its going to be said family is off limits then guidelines are in order so there is clarity.  :bc:

Maybe we can all start speaking gender neutral?

Although I agree 100% with what @Zambroskisaid about the SJW in training comment ... I read that with a bit of a cringe, thinking family was supposed to be off limits.  Dipshit (550, that is) was warned multiple times, and although he was continuously referring to other guys' wives  ... or BROADS in his mind ... I thought the general rule was family is off limits.  Let's face it, nobody needs to bring Jimmy's daughter into the conversation to make fun of him :whistle:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  A subtle jab at him saying he has no constitution as a man.  :bc:

What Jim regularly demonstrates is a kneejerk response to insult or belittle people.  He doesn't like it when people do it to him, so if thats the case, he oughta think a little more before just hitting the send button.  And he also often completely ignores the point of the post, which in this case, werecsome pretty damning statistics about people who identify as Democrats.  If this is the shit that they're teaching or indoctrinating our kids at today in the universities, then our country is in trouble.

• Like 3