Check your account email address ×

Anybody have young kids that ride.

9 minutes ago, Nanner said:

It was a nice day out so took the kids out for a rip around the property.  I think it took longer to get them all ready and sleds warmed up then they actually rode. Times have changed. You couldn’t get me off a sled when I was young. I would spend hours upon hours tearing around the parents. I was driving around the age of 7 on a 79 jag 2000.  Dad would always drag me around 2up on poker runs on fri nights. 

9A094833-7363-4AC5-8001-2C2D2B291E32.jpeg

That’s great, man!  And yep, I remember my mom yelling at my dad about me “getting frostbite”.  I’d run that fucking thing out of gas before I’d come in.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s great, man!  And yep, I remember my mom yelling at my dad about me “getting frostbite”.  I’d run that fucking thing out of gas before I’d come in.

Ain’t that the truth. I need to figure out another sled for next year. I want to get the little guy on the 120 and need to find something for the middle. If I could find a jag 2000 or a 250 enticer that would be sweet. He’ll be 7. 

Took my two kids out today for a 11 mile ride in the ditches. My 4 year old son rides with me and my 11 year old daughter drove a ZL440. Next time I will get her out in some groomed trails since the ditches we're pretty rough.

• Like 1

The older one tore up the yard all weekend on the ZR206.  He has to stay inside my track outside.  This morning, he promptly put it into the cattails and walked home crying that it wouldn't turn.  Takes after his old man.

Passively looking for a Z370 and a Sno Pro 500.

• Haha 1

Man time flies.  All three of mine came up on a z120 then Z370 or Z570.  Now the youngest is 16.  My (middle) 20 year old daughter has become an exceptional rider.  Both on 2006 SC 500's now.  Last few years we've put on a good 1000 miles a season together.  I try to take them every chance they have.  Pic of the start of an 400 mile overnight trip from two seasons ago.  -15 at the start of that day!  Wife was pissed we went ahead with it.

IMG_6472.thumb.JPG.31952728b044a86b635fb7fd59d5151c.JPG 

• Like 4