Another anti-vaxer

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No one doubted it for a millisecond.  

Almost every time you post I ask my self did he pick Snake for the iorny of it all . 

I got double jabbed by the government back in 1981 and I turned out fine.  Plus escaping across border walls has always been kind of a chore.

5A6435C0-E0AA-473D-82A7-53B2F080F835.gif

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Happened how long after jab?

the day after my dad got the booster he couldnt hardly get out of bed and was in AGONNY.   the second day his legs didnt work.  it took three more days to get his legs on the floor by himself. then for a month he was in major pain/agony every day and could barley get around the house with a walker before having a massive heart attack.  no doubt it all stemmed from the booster either. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Happened how long after jab?

Within a hour first two times and a day latter the last one. She just spent the last week unable to eat or walk, she is far from alone with this and the doctors have no clue what to do.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

the day after my dad got the booster he couldnt hardly get out of bed and was in AGONNY.   the second day his legs didnt work.  it took three more days to get his legs on the floor by himself. then for a month he was in major pain/agony every day and could barley get around the house with a walker before having a massive heart attack.  no doubt it all stemmed from the booster either. 

Damn that's sad, & a bad way for the ole boy to go out. RIP Mr Old Indy Sr ...

25 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

Within a hour first two times and a day latter the last one. She just spent the last week unable to eat or walk, she is far from alone with this and the doctors have no clue what to do.

She's got 3 jabs so far ?? How old is she? Why can't she eat?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

She's got 3 jabs so far ?? How old is she? Why can't she eat?

What you live under a rock ? Everyone in medical gets three jabs or is shown the door. Age is none of your business and its a inflamed GI tract and passing blood. 

3 hours ago, p51mstg said:

It must suck to feel so badly toward fellow human beings.  What the MSM and Federal government have done to people has caused serious mental disorders.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. 

Wow that is a bit disturbing 

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

Open the borders :ashamed:

But they will not mandate those people get the jab because they are not citizens and can file suit yrs down tge road if shit goes bad . Henc the reason for bus loads of unvaxed iligals getting dumped in towns near you 

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

They could open more though.  

How? When every gate is open and no one is patrolling the open spaces because they are to busy picking up the 1000s of iligals crossing a day waiting on the side of the road to get a ride to the prossesing facility . What more could your heros poss do to stuff more unvcinted unskilled non English speaking illegals in to America? Free buss rides from Mexicos sothern border perhaps.  No better yet we should really charter them flights on privet jets 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

What you live under a rock ? Everyone in medical gets three jabs or is shown the door. Age is none of your business and its a inflamed GI tract and passing blood. 

Hey go fuck yourself asshole. I had no idea what she does for a job, or that she even worked. Plenty get 3 jabs without it being required & thought maybe she is a senior citizen. 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Here’s the problem with that plan. Front line workers make up a large percentage of people that choose not to get the jab. So when these idiots don’t have heat,electric,wifi,and food on the shelves ,then what are they going to do?

In Minneapolis and st Paul the idiot leaders said all restaurants have to start checking vaccine cards at door . 

Then after the SC ruling they had to change it up a but . People coming to eat still have to show there papers BUT your workers don't need to have tge worthless vaccine  to serve the card holding lemming. Lmfao can't make this shit up.  But that is what you get when you elect weak far left loons in to positions of power. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

In Minneapolis and st Paul the idiot leaders said all restaurants have to start checking vaccine cards at door . 

Then after the SC ruling they had to change it up a but . People coming to eat still have to show there papers BUT your workers don't need to have tge worthless vaccine  to serve the card holding lemming. Lmfao can't make this shit up.  But that is what you get when you elect weak far left loons in to positions of power. 

Yep!

How funny is it that the people prepping and serving you the food, don’t have to be vaxxed….but you have to be to eat then pay for it.

:lol:

Stupid.  Fucking.  Twats.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep!

How funny is it that the people prepping and serving you the food, don’t have to be vaxxed….but you have to be to eat then pay for it.

:lol:

Stupid.  Fucking.  Twats.

Can't make it up.  

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey go fuck yourself asshole. I had no idea what she does for a job, or that she even worked. Plenty get 3 jabs without it being required & thought maybe she is a senior citizen. 

AW your feeling got hurt little boy

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Liberal idiots...

47 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

AW your feeling got hurt little boy

Not at all. Just had to tell you what's up is all. 

Btw - you look like a fucking retard with posts like that.

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Liberal idiots...

Not at all. Just had to tell you what's up is all. 

Btw - you look like a fucking retard with posts like that.

Yay but I see puberty is hard on you. Liberals always respond with name calling, that's how you know.

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Yay but I see puberty is hard on you. Liberals always respond with name calling, that's how you know.

I was curious on your story & just asking questions. You come back out of nowhere all cocky & running off at the mouth...so don't cry now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Operation lockstep.  From 2010 global worldwide conspiracy.

I've had that Rockefeller report PDF saved for a while now.  People would say its tin foil hat stuff, but its real, and its happening.  I also think the populations are waking up to it though,

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nanner said:

My wife didn’t 

The wife just got some of the younger ones a ok from cooperate to pass but they have to test. Most were just quitting. That should have never been a problem as those are the ones who worked the whole pandemic giving vaccines.

Edited by Doomxz600

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I was curious on your story & just asking questions. You come back out of nowhere all cocky & running off at the mouth...so don't cry now.

You'll learn how to adult one of these days, sadly it going to take awhile.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I've had that Rockefeller report PDF saved for a while now.  People would say its tin foil hat stuff, but its real, and its happening.  I also think the populations are waking up to it though,

Oh it's real.  Also take a listen to this gem regarding pos Klaus and the PM of the Netherlands.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1