Another anti-vaxer

Sorry MC thought I'd beat you to it.  Think of it as you're still getting the point across, you just don't get quite all the glory.  Now all you have to do is belittle the poor woman.  Should be easy for you you're good at that at least.

Who fucking cares?  I'll mock anybody I fucking want...I'll mock them, their family, friends or anybody else.  We are in classless times ushered in by liberal twats.  If they don't like it, they can step up and bring it to any level they think they can. 

And indeed...in return, they can (and will) do the same to me and if I don't like it....... I am prepared to return the favor...to any level I want.

Welcome to the new, progressive Murica!  Like the late, great Marvin Gay crooned, "Let's get it on"

It must suck to feel so badly toward fellow human beings.  What the MSM and Federal government have done to people has caused serious mental disorders.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

It must suck to feel so badly toward fellow human beings.  What the MSM and Federal government have done to people has caused serious mental disorders.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. 

Here’s the problem with that plan. Front line workers make up a large percentage of people that choose not to get the jab. So when these idiots don’t have heat,electric,wifi,and food on the shelves ,then what are they going to do?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Here’s the problem with that plan. Front line workers make up a large percentage of people that choose not to get the jab. So when these idiots don’t have heat,electric,wifi,and food on the shelves ,then what are they going to do?

Open the borders :ashamed:

4 hours ago, hayward said:

Sorry MC thought I'd beat you to it.  Think of it as you're still getting the point across, you just don't get quite all the glory.  Now all you have to do is belittle the poor woman.  Should be easy for you you're good at that at least.

Well except she was not anti vax she was anti vax mandates.  But what ever who cares 

26 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I concur.  “Fully Open” for “Fully Vaxxed”. :peace:

Or, how about we throw the emotional, hysterical and disenfranchised out and close the borders after that?  Yes, I like that better.

They can have Cuba, PR and the DR if they like it warm.  Canada will take them if they like the cold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

should we also post who died with all the shots

Oh no we should go beond that if you want to play tit for tat you must start multiple websites posting there pics and there family's pics and also attack there family's on all fourms of media after there death