Michigan undercounted deaths in nursing homes by 42%

jtssrx

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Vaers is for adverse reactions to vaccines. Why would people who aren’t vaccinated in 2020 go on the site to report myocarditis?

No clue what your talking about in previous years. Was there another pandemic you’re referencing that caused myocarditis?

Calling me a fucking moron with a clueless reply like that is rich.  :thumbsup:

Keep sucking big pharma dick faggot. Never mind the fact that the vaccines don’t stop infection spread or even death but lets also try to deflect adverse reactions as well.

Stupid cunt

Just now, Zambroski said:

Damn!  LOL!

Harsh.

People like him have fucked us for two years with this Covid nonsense and now he’s deflecting adverse reactions and nursing home death coverups. Fuck this guy

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Vaers is for adverse reactions to vaccines. Why would people who aren’t vaccinated in 2020 go on the site to report myocarditis?

No clue what your talking about in previous years. Was there another pandemic you’re referencing that caused myocarditis?

You never even heard of myocarditis before in the youth. 

.FJJ1_ScXIAcl0Gf?format=jpg&name=360x360

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People like him have fucked us for two years with this Covid nonsense and now he’s deflecting adverse reactions and nursing home death coverups. Fuck this guy

He’s frustrated….and mad at himself.  He’ll either remake the turn or won’t.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Keep sucking big pharma dick faggot. Never mind the fact that the vaccines don’t stop infection spread or even death but lets also try to deflect adverse reactions as well.

Stupid cunt

Did you un-unfollow me? Does this mean we’re friends again?:friends:

• Platinum Contributing Member

No stupid ass they purposely undercounted the deaths in nursing homes. These deaths were counted as covid deaths but hidden in the reports. 

just go kill yourself you fucking cunt. 

He should go kill himself. He’s an ignorant twat!! 

Stupid cunt

What an emotional woman you are....maybe take a break from the internet. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking moron.

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No stupid ass 

you fucking cunt. 

ignorant twat!! 

faggot. 

Stupid cunt

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s frustrated…

Who's frustrated??? :lol:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I see your stupid fucking posts when people quote you

Cheers to others quoting me so I can haunt you with my “stupid fucking posts.”

And cheers to you for starting the stupid fucking threads!

:bc:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, p51mstg said:

I don’t like Whitmer.  Who convinced the FBI to stage a kidnapping plot?  It feels like that idea came from her office.

That whole "kidnapping plot" :lol: all while she was jamming Covid positive people in with our elderly

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2022 at 8:24 AM, akvanden said:

So now they’re undercounting deaths? Hospitals are overcounting, nursing homes undercounting. Thought the ‘narrative’ would enjoy more deaths, not less. :dunno:

It’s a shame you won’t be able to respond.

are you serious?!  wtf...............................do you NOT know Whitmer is just one asshole that put patients in nursing homes even after knowing this was a highly contagious virus. there was a hospital ship brought in to NY to quarantine the infected but noooooo they wouldnt use it because Trump brought it in.    does any of this ring a bell for you?

they killed thousands and deserve to be hung in public for their actions.  then of course we have the faked kidnapping attempt at deflecting from Whitmer's failures.    

Edited by old indy

12 minutes ago, old indy said:

are you serious?!  wtf...............................do you NOT know Whitmer is just one asshole that put patients in nursing homes even after knowing this was a highly contagious virus. there was a hospital ship brought in to NY to quarantine the infected but noooooo they wouldnt use it because Trump brought it in.    does any of this ring a bell for you?

they killed thousands and deserve to be hung in public for their actions.  then of course we have the faked kidnapping attempt at deflecting from Whitmer's failures.    

No it was real!   She had 12 FBI agent’s plotting, organizing and paying for her kidnapping . 
She was in grave danger!!! :lol:

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

On the Federal aviation side we still have to ground ourselves after getting the vaccine but not after we've tested positive for Covid due to the risk of myocarditis, granted the time we have to be grounded has shrunk to a couple days but there is no talk of mandatory grounding after a positive test.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 7:24 AM, akvanden said:

So now they’re undercounting deaths? Hospitals are overcounting, nursing homes undercounting. Thought the ‘narrative’ would enjoy more deaths, not less. :dunno:

It’s a shame you won’t be able to respond.

Your "trust" in the system is amazing.

Of course they would undercount the most vulnerable when decisions they made have cost people their lives.   Many states its documented that this has been done.   What I find amazing is something can slap you in the face and you cannot simply even question that and see its part of a agenda.

Edited by Highmark

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Your "trust" in the system is amazing.

Of course they would undercount the most vulnerable when decisions they made have cost people their lives.   Many states its documented that this has been done.   What I find amazing is something can slap you in the face and you cannot simply even question that and see its part of a agenda.

No, I’m just mocking “the narrative” right now. 

On 1/15/2022 at 2:22 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

You never even heard of myocarditis before in the youth. 

.FJJ1_ScXIAcl0Gf?format=jpg&name=360x360

I still don’t, unless I read your twitter most. 1 in 100k, most people won’t.