Car jumps exit in Dorr MI

Rowdy

When I was in HS bunch uf us were driving around getting high . A pos old Montecarlo comes flying past us doing at least 100 . Cuts in fr of us hard to make the exit looses it and hits the ditch in to the cloverleaf . Flying at least 40 to 50 yards before lawn darting in to the center of the clover leaf exit swamp . We pulled over ran out and wadded in . Not pretty all 4 in the car pretty much sandwiched in to the dash . Pretty clear no one was alive 

• Sad 2

wow, never caught that kind of air. we did however jump our cars . used to be back road bumps and jumps you could launch off. over the years for one reason or another they get leveled out or rerouted. i had a little baja bug i built when i was like 18. it was light had a new slightly tuned engine i had built and really hauled ass. we had a road that had a sweet hump in it and would send you flying. i had more than one person talk about getting out and walking back. had to hit it under power at 70. , and get a perfect floaty landing. i once had my childhood sweetheart hit a hump in her gremlin and almost kill us. she had a good buzz and never slowed . we bounced like a basketball. but she was her daddy's girl and got right back on it and back straight. she was driving stuff young just like everyone else. 

16 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Not far from here... :bc: send it

local news reported this morning , only injury to driver was

a cut on the forehead.

also said alcohol was a factor and he had felony charges pending.           :flush:

21 hours ago, sw-50c said:

local news reported this morning , only injury to driver was

a cut on the forehead.

also said alcohol was a factor and he had felony charges pending.           :flush:

Seen a pic on mlive of the hill he launched it on next to the bridge. He must have been going 80 to clear the 3 lane road.