Stupid twats….

Stupid twats: “We want at home covid tests!!!!!  Now!!!!!”

Also, stupid twats: “We will not accept at home covid tests with negative results in lieu of vaccine papers or, a legitimate reason to not have to mask up”.

:lol:

How are some retards still refusing to open their brains on this idiocy?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought it was funny as hell when I read the OSHA requirement BS that they won’t accept at home tests, yet the Gov wants to get 8 per month available for every person to use - complete joke.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Also, stupid twats: “We will not accept at home covid tests with negative results in lieu of vaccine papers or, a legitimate reason to not have to mask up”.

If you’re trying to find logical reasoning for how a government acts during mass psychosis you’re gonna have a bad time 

• Like 3

On 1/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, Zambroski said:

My goodness!  It appears this thread has a bit of everything in it.

Unfortunately, I’ve got little interest anymore in this continued cackling with this idiotic political fear mongering pandemic and “vaxyne”.

Did you forget typing this??????:lol: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

it still boggles my mind that people can't objectively look at the deaths/death rate and not understand that this entire thing is a HOAX. The CDC admits now that 75 plus % that they labeled as dying of covid died with covid and had four or more comorbidities.

it's very clear who wants to continue to lock people down. It's 100% left-leaning people. These are the same people that say the right wants to take away your rights as they force you to take a vaccine, wear a mask, and lock yourself in your home
Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've had two false positive home covid tests.   Both times tested negative at the doctors office.   Nurses said both times they shouldn't say a faint pink line is positive on the instructions because its almost always wrong.

4 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I thought it was funny as hell when I read the OSHA requirement BS that they won’t accept at home tests, yet the Gov wants to get 8 per month available for every person to use - complete joke.

And your insurance company will jack your rates.    Someone has to pay for all theses tests.  

I think we forget the news bubble many on the left live in makes them believe that 50% of people who get COVID end up in the hospital. Plus I feel many of them bought into the idea that the vaccine would give them a level of protection from contracting COVID. Local radio station here in the heart of blue states had a story that 40% of COVID patients in the hospital were unvaccinated....in a stern and cautionary tone.  Which of course means that 60% of the COVID patients were vaccinated and got little or no protection from the vaccine they have been virtue signaling for most of a year now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The fear level has been raised to a point where most lefties think it's 100% of the infected are in the hospital dying.  Their favorite outlets daily updates always begin with a shot of some poor bastard laying in a hospital bed with tubes everywhere followed up by a map showing infections levels off the charts.   So fucked up.

Still have minor symptoms and not bothering with a test to tell me I have it or not.  As for spreading it I am supposed to be good now that it's been at least 5 days but even then, this shit is everywhere and almost every family I know now has someone that is sick with the wuflu.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Did you forget typing this??????:lol: 

“Little interest” isn’t zero interest!  But I get that you have covid shit in your ears!   :lol:

10 hours ago, ACE said:

If you’re trying to find logical reasoning for how a government acts during mass psychosis you’re gonna have a bad time 

Especially when they’ve induced it and enforce it every day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Little interest” isn’t zero interest!  But I get that you have covid shit in your ears!   :lol:

:lol: I'm impervious to covid,,zero fear here :stoned:. Speaking of covid shit,,,feeling better yet???

Just now, HSR said:

:lol: I'm impervious to covid,,zero fear here :stoned:. Speaking of covid shit,,,feeling better yet???

Feel fine.  Just a intermittent cough and and a bit of a tight chest.  That’s ok…it matches my pants!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Feel fine.  Just a intermittent cough and and a bit of a tight chest.  That’s ok…it matches my pants!!!!!!!!  :lmao:

I feel fine and could go back to work tomorrow if someone was willing to pay the OT. No test needed to go back.

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I feel fine and could go back to work tomorrow if someone was willing to pay the OT. No test needed to go back.

Good to hear you're on the mend :thumbsup: