Check this out some started a website that details adverse reactions to the Vaccines based of the batch

jtssrx

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

According to this I should have died twice. :ashamed:

Hey gaslighter, not every person has adverse reactions to vaccines. Do You know in the 1970’s there was a H1N1 pandemic. The feds were pushing vaccines and people started dying and having terrible adverse reactions to the vaccines. Unlike today the msm went after the feds and the feds pulled the vaccines. Furthermore these vaccines do not stop you from getting or spreading covid. Even worse many have died after being infected with covid after they were double and triple vaccinated no all but some. So please explain why a vaccine that doesn’t work and in many cases has injured people is Necessary? Explain why mandates for anyone are aloud? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Hey gaslighter, not every person has adverse reactions to vaccines. Do You know in the 1970’s there was a H1N1 pandemic. The feds were pushing vaccines and people started dying and having terrible adverse reactions to the vaccines. Unlike today the msm went after the feds and the feds pulled the vaccines. Furthermore these vaccines do not stop you from getting or spreading covid. Even worse many have died after being infected with covid after they were double and triple vaccinated no all but some. So please explain why a vaccine that doesn’t work and in many cases has injured people is Necessary? Explain why mandates for anyone are aloud? 

I was just making that statement because both shots I got were in the top 5 worse batches.

15 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I was just making that statement because both shots I got were in the top 5 worse batches.

What they are finding with the data is most of the adverse reactions are contained within about 5% of the batches.  And that should not be the case.

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Good post ...

10 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Damn. Good luck dude.

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What they are finding with the data is most of the adverse reactions are contained within about 5% of the batches.  And that should not be the case.

Media should be all over this- but Pfizer has them all bought & paid for.

Govt should be too. Bought & paid for as well...

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Do you actually read the shit you type before pressing submit?

Finally some of the truth is starting to come out.  I point blank asked my moms neurologist if the stroke she had right after the second shot was going to be reported he admitted that the hospital had not implemented any protocol for their department to do so.  As a family we were lucky my dad recognized her stroke symptoms early, got her into the ER quickly and she did not have serious consequences.  I feel bad for all of the families throughout this vax shit show that were not as lucky as we were.

55 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Finally some of the truth is starting to come out.  I point blank asked my moms neurologist if the stroke she had right after the second shot was going to be reported he admitted that the hospital had not implemented any protocol for their department to do so.  As a family we were lucky my dad recognized her stroke symptoms early, got her into the ER quickly and she did not have serious consequences.  I feel bad for all of the families throughout this vax shit show that were not as lucky as we were.

How long after jab did she have it?

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

How long after jab did she have it?

Two days after the second dose.  She also had wild swings in blood pressure which has also been reported as a known side effect.  That lasted for more than 6 weeks after the stroke.  

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy shit! Glad it worked out...

Our ma had a mini stroke 3 days after her second shot.  She did have a blockage in her carotid artery that they later determined needed surgery.  But still.....

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Our ma had a mini stroke 3 days after her second shot.  She did have a blockage in her carotid artery that they later determined needed surgery.  But still.....

Just too coincidental with all the issues that soon after the jab imo. 

Maybe the jab helped some against covid - but treatments could have been used also, if Fauxi wouldn't have blocked them. 

On a side note - your ma sounds like a cool one. I was always thinking, I bet she has a good sense of humor.? 

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just too coincidental with all the issues that soon after the jab imo. 

Maybe the jab helped some against covid - but treatments could have been used also, if Fauxi wouldn't have blocked them. 

On a side note - your ma sounds like a cool one. I was always thinking, I bet she has a good sense of humor.? 

It shouldn’t be your right to decide what risk you want to take with your own body!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Media should be all over this- but Pfizer has them all bought & paid for.

What is this B.S. that you are you talking about??? Quit making shit up and being a conspiracy theorist. :news: