Is this where the cool kids hang out

21 minutes ago, Nanner said:

Honestly don’t know who’s left. Everyone of my contacts are gone. I do know they have gotten rid of a lot. Everyone went to digi-key or retired. Last I heard there was only one snow tester left. Haven’t seen any trucks loaded with test sleds or anything in the ditches in a long time. 

That makes me sad. 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Glad you're here, Welcome to the new shit show, same as the old shit show with mouthy former admins now acting as gladiators.  :lmao:

Hey!!!I resemble that remark!! You're just lucky I'm not admin anymore ,,, wait a sec :lol:

43 minutes ago, Nanner said:

Dealer has a 650 Indy that I’m looking at.  What kind of cans is everybody running and  can I run Klotz?  I like to smell and sound fast! 

The new 650 is sweet that way.  You can just take the center section out of the can and BAM...you sound fast.

1 hour ago, Nanner said:

Dealer has a 650 Indy that I’m looking at.  What kind of cans is everybody running and  can I run Klotz?  I like to smell and sound fast! 

my mentor suggests... well, I'll just let him tell you.

12 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

What kind of duct tape is that, where they cut a boat in half and then tape it back together?  Maybe Polaris dealers should give all the Snowcheckers a roll of that instead of a hat or keychain.

images.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Nanner said:

Just been busy working on projects  

like developing the world's loudest can, or a new way to secure a pto bearing with pine pitch?  

oh no, don't tell me you're not trying apply for the lead designer position in the Arctic Cat graphics department again.  they did not find that as humorous as I did the last time.