Is this where the cool kids hang out

After taking a leave from softcoresledder for a while decided to get back on the other day. Only made it a day before getting banned. Apparently the mods don’t like being called snowflakes,idiots, and window lickers. Along with starting a thread on how the mods destroyed the site. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Nanner said:

After taking a leave from softcoresledder for a while decided to get back on the other day. Only made it a day before getting banned. Apparently the mods don’t like being called snowflakes,idiots, and window lickers. Along with starting a thread on how the mods destroyed the site. 

Welcome :bc: Nice to see ya here :thumbsup:

Hey @Nanner ... good to see another familiar face over here! 🍻

So, another snowflake Mod banning someone for calling a spade a spade ... shocker!!  If you're entirely new here, it's a lot more politics and bashing about that stuff than it is sled stuff, but we have our share of Cat vs. Doo vs. Poo and the old diehards you used to see having fun poking at each other will show up.  Whether it's Karen-2-Karen  (that's @Crnr2Crnr) with his daily attention whore antics, or us "Poo-laid" guys like @Doug(and me, I guess), or the other blind, brand loyalists like @mnstang, @krom, and Scooter @Zambroski ... you'll get your share of entertainment!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nanner said:

:bc:

Welcome, my man!  Sit back and be ready for a free spirited, free speech, shit show!  And enjoy every minute of it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nanner said:

A lot of people call HCS  Dootalk 2.0, the new Woke community of the snowmobiling world.

calvinhcs.gif.a0d4505eb776b76be08a40da922f356c.gif

2 hours ago, Nanner said:

What's up buddy?!

BR messaged me last night, glad you finally made it over here. 

Funny how @Bontz forgot you were a bigger hater on the Polaris 850 than @krom and most of the madcatters.  But he's soft in the head.

How's the rowdy can?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Funny how @Bontz forgot you were a bigger hater on the Polaris 850 than @krom and most of the madcatters.  But he's soft in the head.

Funny how, with all your stalking in the Polaris forums back then, you wouldn't have recognized that @Nanner and I were on the same page & he actually made some level of comment that I at least can acknowledge a shit show when it's happening.  But then again, I wouldn't expect you to pick up on that when you're just looking for shit to sling.

Keep trying though, Karen :lol: God I love how well that name applies to you!!

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Funny how, with all your stalking in the Polaris forums back then, you wouldn't have recognized that @Nanner and I were on the same page & he actually made some level of comment that I at least can acknowledge a shit show when it's happening.  But then again, I wouldn't expect you to pick up on that when you're just looking for shit to sling.

Krn2Krn?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

He is anti gun also.  Very Karen.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What's up buddy?!

BR messaged me last night, glad you finally made it over here. 

How's the rowdy can?  :lol:

It’s going good. Just running some virgin trails with Bob and buddy. Air is crisp-pipes are cracking. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nanner said:

:roundhouse:

3 hours ago, Nanner said:

It’s going good. Just running some virgin trails with Bob and buddy. Air is crisp-pipes are cracking. 

Glad you're here, Welcome to the new shit show, same as the old shit show with mouthy former admins now acting as gladiators.  :lmao:

Those rowdy can threads still make me LOL, along with some of the other shenanigans.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fact.

There is a Yamaha page here 

25 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I asked, nobody has the answer....

I provided sound advice.  Let that fucker burn, just enough.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Glad you're here, Welcome to the new shit show, same as the old shit show with mouthy former admins now acting as gladiators.  :lmao:

Those rowdy can threads still make me LOL, along with some of the other shenanigans.

There is a Yamaha page here 

I provided sound advice.  Let that fucker burn, just enough.

Trails were getting shut down and panties wet tonight. 

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

An fried ecu calibration question on an 08 Polaris IQ?  Really?  Rub some sand on it and spray it with WD40.

423AD44D-F673-431A-9F00-E6DCEBAF2F93.gif

Fried Polaris ecu, do you mean hot, as in the ones used in the shootout after the 850 lost to the cat 800?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Fried Polaris ecu, do you mean hot, as in the ones used in the shootout after the 850 lost to the cat 800?

Settle down, Dom. Shooting flames out your pipe was cool 20 years ago. 

Edited by Nanner

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Is there anyone left at that cat plant that is out your window?

Honestly don’t know who’s left. Everyone of my contacts are gone. I do know they have gotten rid of a lot. Everyone went to digi-key or retired. Last I heard there was only one snow tester left. Haven’t seen any trucks loaded with test sleds or anything in the ditches in a long time.