Frequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune Response

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:   Hmmmmm.   In other words we are worried what the vaccine's are doing to peoples immune system.   

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.  

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said. 

The advice comes as some countries consider the possibility of offering people second booster shots in a bid to provide further protection against surging omicron infections. Earlier this month Israel became the first nation to start administering a second booster, or fourth shot, to those over 60. The U.K. has said that boosters are providing good levels of protection and there is no need for a second booster shot at the moment, but will review data as it evolves. 

Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday. “We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”

The EU regulator also said at the briefing that oral and intravenous antivirals, such as Paxlovid and Remdesivir, maintain their efficacy against omicron. The agency said that April is the soonest it could approve a new vaccine targeting a specific variant, as the process  takes about three to four months. Some of the world’s largest vaccine-makers have said they are looking at producing vaccines that could target new variants.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Both my kids got boosted yesterday, both sick today, and had covid last week from a new years party

Why did they get boosters after just having Covid? Most Doctors and Pharmacists would never recommend that and tell you to wait a little longer. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Why did they get boosters after just having Covid? Most Doctors and Pharmacists would never recommend that and tell you to wait a little longer. 

Their mom is a nurse and took them. I didn't even know she was taking them, just got the text this morning that they were not going to school because of it

Let's be clear.....they are not pulling this out of their ass.....there is data to back this up that they are not releasing to the public. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Rigid1 said:

Their mom is a nurse and took them. I didn't even know she was taking them, just got the text this morning that they were not going to school because of it

Geez . I even heard mainstream news talk about it...

Lets be clear these mrna vaccines destroy your immune system that's why these people are being infected over and over again. It's why a person who's already had covid has a terrible reaction to the vaccines. It's why they tell you do not get vaccinated when you take the Antibody treatment. the vaccines go after natural immunity period end of story

Moving forward I will never take a vaccine for anything ever again. I will let my immune system fight off virus's and take my chances.

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

Fact of the matter is these vaccines were rushed on billions of people.  No matter what you think the reasoning malicious or not it could have an impact that makes what's happened so far seem insignificant.  And here is the saddest part, if things go south and the vaccinated start getting ill or dying in large numbers a large % of the vaccinated will give the current admin and medical system a pass and push blame somewhere else.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact of the matter is these vaccines were rushed on billions of people.  No matter what you think the reasoning malicious or not it could have an impact that makes what's happened so far seem insignificant.  And here is the saddest part, if things go south and the vaccinated start getting ill or dying in large numbers a large % of the vaccinated will give the current admin and medical system a pass and push blame somewhere else.  

People are already dying. Young people in particular for no reason. Well guess what they are dying of complications from these vaccines. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People are already dying. Young people in particular for no reason. Well guess what they are dying of complications from these vaccines. 

I agree but do we really know how many and even if its say 30,000 its still statistically low when considering how many have been jabbed.  We can't go around pushing mortality statistics only when it works for our point of view.   I do believe as of now the vaccine has saved a lot of lives.  There is and always has been the question of long term.

My question is what is the threshold to pull a drug or vaccine off the market due to complications?   Has that been adjusted for this vs what is normal?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I agree but do we really know how many and even if its say 30,000 its still statistically low when considering how many have been jabbed.  We can't go around pushing mortality statistics only when it works for our point of view.   I do believe as of now the vaccine has saved a lot of lives.  There is and always has been the question long term.

My question is what is the threshold to pull a drug or vaccine off the market due to complications?   Has that been adjusted for this vs what is normal?

For me it’s young people dying from a vaccine that they simply don’t need is the tragedy. And that has happened. Completely avoidable and senseless 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

For me it’s young people dying from a vaccine that they simply don’t need is the tragedy. And that has happened. Completely avoidable and senseless 

I can agree with that but I would still like to see the statistics on it.   I'm sure there are plenty of young people with pre-existing conditions that may have benefited from it.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I can agree with that but I would still like to see the statistics on it.   I'm sure there are plenty of young people with pre-existing conditions that may have benefited from it.

Of course. That’s why I’ve always said that it should be on a case by case basis with the informed consent of the individual based on their current medical conditions 

• Like 2

Just now, ACE said:

Of course. That’s why I’ve always said that it should be on a case by case basis with the informed consent of the individual based on their current medical conditions 

Same here. :bc:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I agree but do we really know how many and even if its say 30,000 its still statistically low when considering how many have been jabbed.  We can't go around pushing mortality statistics only when it works for our point of view.   I do believe as of now the vaccine has saved a lot of lives.  There is and always has been the question of long term.

It’s not 30k they are flat out lying about the numbers. The deaths From the Covid vaccines are more than all other vaccines combined over the last 30 years of the Vaers system

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It says "could".  Wow.  They are also referring to the booster, you were referring to the vaccine shot.  Two different things.  Someday perhaps you will use your brain.

It you got any covid vaccine you don’t have a brain

• Haha 1