12000 new covid cases in Wisconsin

Boost away fools.

From the WHO.  Now WHO (pun intended) said this before.

a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

55 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

10,719 new cases in Minnesota today, 49 deaths.

And here comes the narrative shift - KSTP has their headlines as this:

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/mdh-reports-49-newly-reported-covid-19-deaths-391-newly-reported-hospitalizations/6356176/?cat=1

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

The narrative is shifting for sure.

Just got back from a small town Walgreens.  About 2/3 of people not masked.  One lady had a mask on with "as a sign of respect" printed on it.  

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

The narrative is shifting for sure.

Just got back from a small town Walgreens.  About 2/3 of people not masked.  One lady had a mask on with "as a sign of respect" printed on it.  

Were you up north last week/weekend?  I saw two masks the whole week - two people walking into Cascade Lodge as we left, that was it.

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Were you up north last week/weekend?  I saw two masks the whole week - two people walking into Cascade Lodge as we left, that was it.

Nope, I was waiting on pistons due to some incompetence on the part of the packaging engineers at Cat.  One piston the ring was smashed in the groove so bad I couldn't even turn the ring, the other had damage to the skirt area.  Turns out when you put two pistons in a box and ship them from Italy the chances of damage are pretty high.  I saw a video yesterday where a guy bought pistons from Wiseco that came in a velvet bag.

image.thumb.png.9471b0aa89a26544739efc94fc901f28.png

image.thumb.png.f03f2bd3edb54a73b5e0e8c9ab1baad4.png

• Sad 1

And here come the Vax requirements to go out to eat in the Twin Cities - as if I needed another reason to stay on the freeway on my way up north.

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/proof-of-vaccination-or-negative-test-required-at-twin-cities-food-beverage-establishments/6356414/?cat=1

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

And here come the Vax requirements to go out to eat in the Twin Cities - as if I needed another reason to stay on the freeway on my way up north.

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/proof-of-vaccination-or-negative-test-required-at-twin-cities-food-beverage-establishments/6356414/?cat=1

Screw Jacob Frey and Melvin Carter ... and the Twin Cites.  I hope business owners push back on this bullshit and do what should be considered common sense ... put up a sign that says "Enter at Own Risk, vaccinated or unvaccinated."

Complete bullshit 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Screw Jacob Frey and Melvin Carter ... and the Twin Cites.  I hope business owners push back on this bullshit and do what should be considered common sense ... put up a sign that says "Enter at Own Risk, vaccinated or unvaccinated."

Complete bullshit 

Now you are giving their voter base more credit than they deserve.  I'm sure some will try to push back, but like Ellison going after businesses who stayed open, you know they'll send out decoys who test establishments cooperation.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

But the other 94% still had covid?

Here is AB health Minister regarding ICU numbers.  Complete bull shit.  Even a fucking moron should be able to piece this puzzle together.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes like stage 4 cancer.  But let's count it as covid.

They did that with a young kid in Alberta. He was in the hospital with terminal brain cancer and was in deaths door. A couple days before he died he tested positive for rones then he died. Boom. Young kid does of covid. The media was absolutely ecstatic .

the family was absolutely livid over it 

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

Complete bullshit 

Hard to believe how this state has shot the bed.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You can't have cancer and die from coronavirus?

You are really buying in full speed, eh?

The numbers are being fudged for narrative.  Period.  There is no other answer and there is no good excuse.

Figuring out the real death rate would take a case by case study and isn’t realistic. Is covid responsible for some death? Yes. Is it responsible for every death attributed to it? No. Will we ever truly know to what the death rate is? Probably not. At least not for quite a while. 

We also will never know how many people have died from the vax.  When the complications are vascular and heart related they just chalk it up to the vid or some other pre-existing condition.  It will never be from the vax even if people start dropping dead in the streets in five or ten years from massive heart attacks it will just be shrugged off as "it would have happened anyway."  

• Like 1