the CDC head admits yesterday that 75% of all covid deaths where in people with 4 or more comorbities.

jtssrx

"The CDC head admits yesterday that 75% of all covid deaths were in people with four or more comorbidities" is not accurate. Check again. Your claim applies to vaccinated people, not unvaccinated ones. In other words, of the people who were vaccinated but still died, 75% had four or more comorbidities. The total number of deaths is tiny compared to the number of deaths of the unvaccinated. The "75%" stat does not apply to the unvaccinated -- they die at a much higher rate without pre-existing conditions.

My close friend of over fifteen years died last month at age 49. A co-worker's husband in his 40s just died of Covid. Both men were healthy. For the record, I don't care what other people do, but based on my own experiences, I've decided not to downplay how serious Covid is.

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Oh wow.

Jt started another thread everyone!

Look look 😂

Is there a condition of being on the board that requires you to read or comment on my posts? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You post stupid shit. I comment.

Isn't what this place is all about?

If that got you all butthurt then this may not be the place for you.👍

I'm not butt hurt at all I'm pointing you have the problem or butt hurt by what I post. 

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I will bet that at least 75% of the people reading this have at least one comorbidities. 

I would think, but judging from what they write, they’re all super healthy with plenty of vitamins and lathered up in essential oils.

spoken like a true antivaxxer pre-Covid.

6 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

"The CDC head admits yesterday that 75% of all covid deaths were in people with four or more comorbidities" is not accurate. Check again. Your claim applies to vaccinated people, not unvaccinated ones. In other words, of the people who were vaccinated but still died, 75% had four or more comorbidities. The total number of deaths is tiny compared to the number of deaths of the unvaccinated. The "75%" stat does not apply to the unvaccinated -- they die at a much higher rate without pre-existing conditions.

My close friend of over fifteen years died last month at age 49. A co-worker's husband in his 40s just died of Covid. Both men were healthy. For the record, I don't care what other people do, but based on my own experiences, I've decided not to downplay how serious Covid is.

Fauxi & company blocked all treatments. With a good early treatment plan like some Docs have...those people probably would still be here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Fauxi & company blocked all treatments. With a good early treatment plan like some Docs have...those people probably would still be here.

Again why after two years isn't there a protocol for before your infected you can take on a daily basis and a protocol for after you're infected??? 

My answer is they A want to force vaccination and B want people to die 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From Pfizer's CEO.  Protection is reasonable.:lol:

Keep on keeping on sheep.

Protection against “severe disease” is “reasonable right now” for people who have taken a “third dose” of Pfizer’s vaccine.

read up on that shit , its a poision, yeah right it kills covid , but it kills your white blood cells

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Again why after two years isn't there a protocol for before your infected you can take on a daily basis and a protocol for after you're infected??? 

winner nail in the box there

Just now, polaris7541 said:

i feel sorry for the new gen coming up , they have no future

And they've been brainwashed by social media, Big Tech, and the MSM. They have no grip on what's real and what's fake

6 minutes ago, polaris7541 said:

another winner , this shit makes me sick to my stomach, i cant believe congress is letting this shit happen , its going to be civil war sooner then we all think 

Look at the 1/6 bs. The FBI and other government agency's flat out participated in these events to make them worse. Why isn't congress or better yet why isn't the republican caucus working in a united front to point this out???? 

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Your answer fits your agenda, but implies that all Doctors are in on it.  That is absurd.  

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your answer fits your agenda, but implies that all Doctors are in on it.  That is absurd.  

pppfffffft the modern day doctor is nearly worthless right now.  Find yourself an older-minded one like we have here in town that's keeping people alive right now or you're pretty much SOL.  I've come to the conclusion 99% of the medical feild around here now a days might as well have a drive-through window and shut the waiting rooms down, cause all they're doing is wasting people's time and insurance money.