Where's Dave Chappelle?

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/arizona-mom-slams-delta-lack-gender-options-nonbinary-child-rcna11662

I don't care if you are gay, straight or identify as a mongoose.  This is just getting more stupid every day.  It's an airplane full of seats with non gender specific bathrooms.  If you don't like it, take a fucking Greyhound.

• Haha 1

Pretty ez if it has a cock you check the M if it has a gash you mark the F . If it had its cock cut off you are allowed to mark the F box . If it had a addadicktome it can check the F box .

If it has a dick but still sits to pee every time it is to mentaly unstable to fly any ways and should not be allowed on a flight any way . 

• Like 2

Problem is that it is not that simple. Some states, like the one they live in, allow you to put an X on your license or birth certificate, instead of a M or F. Doing this before the rest of the country is ready for it causes problems. 

The TSA is supposed to match up the info on your ticket (Name, address, gender...) with the info on your ID. This person has an ID with an X, and the only options Delta offers are M or F. So there is no way the info can match. This can result in a passenger not  being allowed to board. 

The problem here is really with the more liberal states making it possible to choose something other than M or F before the other organizations are ready for it, and the insistence of some people to select these options. If they just picked the option that is 'close enough' on their ID, and lived their life the way they want to, there would not be a problem. 

These people want everything customized exactly for them, and they change the options they want to see on a regular basis. The big companies simply can't keep up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Catalina said:

Problem is that it is not that simple. Some states, like the one they live in, allow you to put an X on your license or birth certificate, instead of a M or F. Doing this before the rest of the country is ready for it causes problems. 

The TSA is supposed to match up the info on your ticket (Name, address, gender...) with the info on your ID. This person has an ID with an X, and the only options Delta offers are M or F. So there is no way the info can match. This can result in a passenger not  being allowed to board. 

The problem here is really with the more liberal states making it possible to choose something other than M or F before the other organizations are ready for it, and the insistence of some people to select these options. If they just picked the option that is 'close enough' on their ID, and lived their life the way they want to, there would not be a problem. 

These people want everything customized exactly for them, and they change the options they want to see on a regular basis. The big companies simply can't keep up. 

If... 'by clicking (X) you are entitled to a massaging seat with more leg room, complimentary filet mignon, wine and spirits, usage of higher quality toilet paper in the lavatory and a midflight foot massage.' then sign me up.

If I were in charge (which no one would enjoy) the gender option would be worded as follows.

Do you currently own and operate a penis?  (Y) or (N)

Problem solved.  ;)

• Haha 1

I was on the North Shore having lunch at a VERY liberal establishment last week, and when I hit the bathroom before I left, BOTH rooms had M/F on them, so take your pick right?  Well, a woman walked back there before I did, so I knew she was in one of them.  Of course door #1 I tug on and she yells from behind the door "OCCUPIED!" - Well SOOOOORRRRRRY! 

If the damn doors had just one letter on them I would have known which fucking bathroom you were in BITCH!!

23 hours ago, Catalina said:

First off no fucking baby none has decided if it wants to play some gender game .if a kids mom checked x on a birth cert and a kid is still playing that game 18 yrs after the fact the kid still has not made up its own mind it was it has been brainwashed to be a freek from birth and should be treated as such 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If... 'by clicking (X) you are entitled to a massaging seat with more leg room, complimentary filet mignon, wine and spirits, usage of higher quality toilet paper in the lavatory and a midflight foot massage.' then sign me up.

If I were in charge (which no one would enjoy) the gender option would be worded as follows.

Do you currently own and operate a penis?  (Y) or (N)

Problem solved.  ;)

You don't actually take a dump on a plane do you?

• 9 months later...
On 1/11/2022 at 8:33 AM, Ez ryder said:

Pretty ez if it has a cock you check the M if it has a gash you mark the F . If it had its cock cut off you are allowed to mark the F box . If it had a addadicktome it can check the F box .

Just change sex to:

Were you born with a penis?

Were you born with a pussy?

Problem solved.  As for what people want to call themselves, I don't give a fuck but take the god damn label away and then the problem goes with it.

• Like 1