I know, stupid

15 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Nice they gave it back 👍.

on another note how the hell do you sit everyday with 6,500 cash in the wallet. That’s a fairly big stack folded over fuck my right cheek go numb sitting on that all day 😂 

You put it in your front pocket in a clip because the ladies are more interested in that bulge rather than the one in the middle. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Very bad idea, but I usually carry about $6,500 in mostly $100 bills which then when driving around here in several counties I see a sled, trailer, atv, SXS, truck etc. I can pay cash for items and usually get a discounted price with cash, ANYHOW after being at a few stores 4 days ago I noticed my wallet only had +/- $2,400 in it and I didn't spend much that day, I was at Walmart, QuikTrip, Holiday gas station so I knew I dropped over $4,000 somewhere, wife works at Walmart so she had security check the overhead Cameras, they saw me make a purchase in Electronics but no money dropped, went back to QuikTrip and they looked at their cameras, nothing, Holiday had no one to look at that time so I went home and figured it's just gone then yesterday a woman my wife works with said her friend who works at Holiday said someone turn in a lot of cash a customer found, I just got off the phone with the manager who said they have me on camera and they can tell if it's me when I come in, I said how much was turned in and he said $4,100 in $100 bills which is what I figured I dropped somehow. Very honest guy who didn't have to turn it in. Honesty can be incredible!!

A few years ago I found a Wallet with $610 cash and credit cars, I found the owner and returned his wallet..I believe in paying it forward and that happened today for me too.

Eeesh.  That’s a whole lotta “worry” to. Arey around.  I have a good stack too because I, like you, know cash still grabs those good deals on the fly and want it available but, you’d be hard pressed to find me carrying more than a few hundo.  Just enough to get somebody to hold something until I can go grab more cash.

Glad you got it back.  :bc:

50 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I believe that there are way more good people in this world than there are bad. 

I believe so too.  But, what we are all witnessing is that these “good people” are just remaining passive more and more now.

• Like 1

Yet another benefit of living in a rural, small town area .... that level of honesty is part of their way of life.  Hopefully you found out who turned it in and offered them some level of a tip for their honesty (and they probably said, "Nope - it's not my money, I was just doing the right thing!").

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Eeesh.  That’s a whole lotta “worry” to. Arey around.  I have a good stack too because I, like you, know cash still grabs those good deals on the fly and want it available but, you’d be hard pressed to find me carrying more than a few hundo.  Just enough to get somebody to hold something until I can go grab more cash.

Glad you got it back.  :bc:

I believe so too.  But, what we are all witnessing is that these “good people” are just remaining passive more and more now.

Just came back from Town, gave me all of the $4,100 I dropped there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

on another note how the hell do you sit everyday with 6,500 cash in the wallet. That’s a fairly big stack folded over fuck my right cheek go numb sitting on that all day 😂 

I wear Cargo pants 100% of the time, keep the wallet in the lower right side under a Velcro flap, with my CC pistol right above it in the top pocket.

New wallet I ordered yesterday has a security chain attached to it.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Yet another benefit of living in a rural, small town area .... that level of honesty is part of their way of life.  Hopefully you found out who turned it in and offered them some level of a tip for their honesty (and they probably said, "Nope - it's not my money, I was just doing the right thing!").

Nailed it.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

It's not that big of a stack if you have large bills

• Like 1

Nice-  not a fan of carrying cash around but i've turned in a few wallets over the years.  it's just good karma to do so.  I have only lost a wallet once and never got it back which sucked it was when i was in HS and lost maybe $80 which was a lot then.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doomxz600 said:

Bringing 7k to the dealership tomorrow morning it's just fun to watch him court it.

We contacted the guy that built our dock and told him we were going home and come by to get paid. The wife pulled out her envelope and counted out the cash lol. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

, you’d be hard pressed to find me carrying more than a few hundo.  Just enough to get somebody to hold something until I can go grab more cash.

Yep 4-500 $ is about all Ill cruise around with. 

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Thats when ya hit the local slaughterhouse or butcher shop and get em a few ribeyes and some nice thick sliced bacon.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

It's not that big of a stack if you have large bills

Folded over in a wallet be like 130 bills thick that is pretty thick not my idea of comfortable to sit on 😂. But like he said he wears cargo pants I was assuming it was normal back pocket jean deal.

26 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Folded over in a wallet be like 130 bills thick that is pretty thick not my idea of comfortable to sit on 😂. But like he said he wears cargo pants I was assuming it was normal back pocket jean deal.

I havnt done a wallet in 25 yrs. Money clip with a credit card and DL in front pocket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

Bringing 7k to the dealership tomorrow morning it's just fun to watch him court it.

I ticked off the Chevy dealership here almost 3 years ago when I handed the salesman over $30,000 in cash.