LOL Poor AOC

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

She'll say she caught it in Florida, guaranteed, and while running away from a Republican who was trying to have relations with her. :news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s all padding. They’re likely 1/2 that size 

I don't think so.   Her puppies are pretty big and have a natural sag look to them.  They'll be at her belly button by the time she's 45. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't think so.   Her puppies are pretty big and have a natural sag look to them.  They'll be at her belly button by the time she's 45. 

That’s padding 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hispanic chicks come out of adolescence with an absolutely smoking fastball, but tend to lose the heat by their late 20s.  See it here in AZ all the time.  Of course, that's because by then most of them have 4 kids and a record... but still...

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hispanic chicks come out of adolescence with an absolutely smoking fastball, but tend to lose the heat by their late 20s.  See it here in AZ all the time.  Of course, that's because by then most of them have 4 kids and a record... but still...

:lol:

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

You watch the Hydro races?

49 minutes ago, Matt said:

Early 20’s tbh 

5 hours ago, Matt said:

We had a tenant some years back, about 40 years old, lived alone, smoking hot body.  I show up one day to fix something, she shows up wearing almost nothing.  Literally had movement just talking with her.  Then she announces, "I got the bipolar"  :lol:  She ended up proving to be crazier than a shithouse rat.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Matt said:

True story