Ugliest sled ever made

The Barney Cat is at the top of the list for me, and I say that as a former owner of one.  In that same vintage though, the Yamaha Pfazer (4-stroke) was pretty hideous too.  I know the anti-Polaris guys will throw the Rush out there, but at least the Rush was good looking from the seat & forward.  

G4 ski doos are absolutely hideous. Barney cats are up there but not as bad, the 10s and 11s with a tunnel behind the seat are semi decent looking imo. The matryx isn’t awful but they could gain a lot from making the Cruella De Vil shoulder pads a little shorter.

CB1F00B3-F82A-4A60-A488-73D0B60230A8.jpeg

6B584E8E-BC00-45E0-A62E-A8C4CE3469BF.jpeg

Edited by Palu49
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, soeaster said:

large-155301.0_1.jpeg

That's another one I was thinking of, but couldn't remember the model ... for some reason i was thinking it was the Elan.  But yeah, that one right there ranks near the top (and uglier than the 2007 Barney Cat).

13 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So I was bored browsing Craigslist sleds for sale and came across this Yamaha I’ve never seen before and man is it ugly. Got me thinking what’s the ugliest sled ever made obviously it’s all opinion but just curious what others think.

E78D3134-B9B5-4CF7-A2A3-3FBF28BD3F0D.jpeg

What it doesn't have in looks, it has in rider comfort.

The seat + backrest fit like a glove 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Maybe it is idk never been on one but those bars pointing straight down don’t look comfortable at all to me :dunno:

Lol I seen that Sled on Craigslist too...

Always thought these Yammie with the outside shocks were stupid looking. 

Screenshot_20220110-141204_craigslist.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

So I was bored browsing Craigslist sleds for sale and came across this Yamaha I’ve never seen before and man is it ugly. Got me thinking what’s the ugliest sled ever made obviously it’s all opinion but just curious what others think.

In '96 my first ever sled trip up to Pittsburg NH was on one of those. Borrowed it from a neighbor, no hand warmers and a 300cc 1 lunger. I rode with guys that all had triples. Still don't know why I stayed in the sport after that shit show of a weekend. lol

• Haha 2

On 1/9/2022 at 7:20 PM, 800renegaderider said:

I don't know when you stumbel on one of those yammis in mint condition parked at a bar or trail head they look pretty plush for the Era.  Way fucking out of the box thinking back then . Lazy boy special 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cat45 said:

That might be the ugliest 1 yet

But fucking gold if you have a kid . Fuckers hold value also . Every guy o know who has owned one had a list of guys who wanted it when there kids were done.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know when you stumbel on one of those yammis in mint condition parked at a bar or trail head they look pretty plush for the Era.  Way fucking out of the box thinking back then . Lazy boy special 

A bud had like 3 of those for his kids and said they were actually fairly comfortable to ride even for an adult.