Check your account email address ×

I had covid

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Pouts is such an idiot. Comes in here all high and mighty but has zero clue how stupid he really is. :news: Imagine going from site to site and getting the same responses from his posts then continuing to do that and still not be able to figure that out? More dense than a 2x2 block of lead. 

"137 FULLY vaccinated in the ICU compared to 123 in the unvaccinated"

"1,353 FULLY vaccinated individuals in the hospital and 457 in the unvaccinated"

"10,865 cases in the FULLY vaccinated compared to 1,714 in the unvaccinated" 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149466

Snacks will now cry he is the victim...SMFH. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude I caught Covid this last time from a fully vaxed and boosted moron.

How you think I feel.....

Same person who told me they would never get covid, then months later denied she said that and said it just helps not get "so sick", then told me helps you from NOT being hospitalized. Now that isnt even true. 🤦‍♂️

And I was better in less time . And wasnt in bed for a week like Her either. 

Not surprised to hear. Many are in denial those things were said in the beginning and that they were gut hooked by MSM and their crooked and corrupt govt's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude I caught Covid this last time from a fully vaxed and boosted moron.

How you think I feel.....

Same person who told me they would never get covid, then months later denied she said that and said it just helps not get "so sick", then told me helps you from NOT being hospitalized. Now that isnt even true. 🤦‍♂️

And I was better in less time . And wasnt in bed for a week like Her either. 

Some here have been doing that as well.

"But but but it keeps you from getting covid....keeps you from getting sick....keeps you from dying" etc

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This seems to be just another phenomenon of the vax that nobody has any interest in studying or if they are have yet to publish any findings.  There is some opinion out there that the spike proteins in the original vax are highly targeted at the original strain and not very effective when faced with the variants.  

I have seen zero published by any of the manufacturers that they have modified the vax in any way to target the variants.  Why?  would it be because they might have to begin new trials with a modified version to see if a previously vaxxed individual would have further complications when getting the boosters??  That would also introduce more skepticism and make it harder to convince people to keep getting the shots.

Good point.  They make a lot more money pushing boosters that don’t need a new trial.  It’s amazing how often “follow the money” works as a predictor.

Edited by p51mstg

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I've been here since it was formed - after Wollie imploded Hcs. 

Now back to your misinformation post. You going to correct that - or would you rather get slapped around first?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes you are and everything you say...bravo!👊🏻🇺🇸

You’re wrong and the way they manipulate the data by not testing vaccinated individuals for the last year when they came into the hospital with covid symptoms. Per the cdc a vaccinated individual was not supposed to be tested. I was told this at UOfM hospital by multiple nurses a few months back when my wife had a procedure done there. It was confirmed by two friends one at McLaren and one at Beaumont. They flat out have not been testing individuals that are vaccinated and I believe they did this intentionally to make it look like the unvaccinated were the ones with all the issues. My buddy I was just up north snowmobiling with has Covid right now and his symptoms are way worse than what we had and another buddy couldn’t go with us last week because he has Covid and oh by the way VACCINATED and his symptoms were terrible.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re wrong and the way they manipulate the data by not testing vaccinated individuals for the last year when they came into the hospital with covid symptoms. Per the cdc a vaccinated individual was not supposed to be tested. I was told this at UOfM hospital by multiple nurses a few months back when my wife had a procedure done there. It was confirmed by two friends one at McLaren and one at Beaumont. They flat out have not been testing individuals that are vaccinated and I believe they did this intentionally to make it look like the unvaccinated were the ones with all the issues. My buddy I was just up north snowmobiling with has Covid right now and his symptoms are way worse than what we had and another buddy couldn’t go with us last week because he has Covid and oh by the way VACCINATED and his symptoms were terrible.

Mass Formation Psychosis.  It's chronic for about 30% of the population.

FIpLgZoVkAAwJip?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Sorry, but now that the vaxxed are getting sick at a higher rate than the unvaxxed the data can no longer be easily manipulated to show that it's only the unvaxxed dying in the ICU.  That security blanket should be starting to feel more like a coffin.

The date that I have seen here in Vermont is totally different than what you are claiming. Are you looking at total numbers, or per 1000 people.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Wifey made me a couple concoctions yesterday.  

Warm water with lemon peels, raw honey, apple cider vinger....its amazing what natural ingredients will do for your immune system. 

Dumb Americans think everything will be solved by a magic Vaccine or Pill....they love their drugs 

A little shot of vodka would mix nice with that. :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks will now cry he is the victim...SMFH. 

That’s funny considering you cried like a cunt and ran over here…go lay down you hilljack.🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering you cried like a cunt and ran over here…go lay down you hilljack.🤣🤣

"Over here..." :lol:

Pouts is the fucking internet border patrol... :lol:

• Haha 4

The numbers in Michigan are what they are whether you guys believe them or not..no skin off my ass.🤷🏻
Carry on talking about it EVERY SINGLE DAY and agreeing with each other…very productive! 🤣

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, ckf said:

The date that I have seen here in Vermont is totally different than what you are claiming. Are you looking at total numbers, or per 1000 people.

Well it looks like Vermont should be running out of people. Over 76000 total cases and only 90000 out of 630000 left unvaccinated 

7AF9D85A-B8D6-4769-8613-4F4223D3D168.png

4 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Well it looks like Vermont should be running out of people. Over 76000 total cases and only 90000 out of 630000 left unvaccinated 

7AF9D85A-B8D6-4769-8613-4F4223D3D168.png

Running out of people? I didn't say that vaxed people weren't testing positive.  The data that I have seen shows that unvaccinated Vermonters are over 4x more likely to end up in the hospital.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't recall any crying fat Jimmy :dunno: ... half the threads at tbp now are people calling each other pedophiles & even thread titles about grown men sucking toddler dicks. Many other members have left also because of that.  It's not my style ...but it probably fits you perfect. So have at it ...

Like I said - I've been here since Rob sold out Hcs ...so another fail for you...sbyl. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Running out of people? I didn't say that vaxed people weren't testing positive.  The data that I have seen shows that unvaccinated Vermonters are over 4x more likely to end up in the hospital.

We know they push that narrative at every waking moment.  We also know they did not report Vaxxed hospitalizations for quite a while. Liberal Vermont will continue to skew the data IMO..🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't recall any crying fat Jimmy :dunno: ... half the threads at tbp now are people calling each other pedophiles & even thread titles about grown men sucking toddler dicks. Many other members have left also because of that.  It's not my style ...but it probably fits you perfect. So have at it ...

Like I said - I've been here since Rob sold out Hcs ...so another fail for you...sbyl. 

Why would it suit me…you are no better than those you cry about. BTW I think there are two threads and both involve the same two people…Dripper and Daive and nobody there likes it. 
BTW I understand how long you have been a member here so quit blabbing about and keep missing the point. 👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

We know they push that narrative at every waking moment.  We also know they did not report Vaxxed hospitalizations for quite a while. Liberal Vermont will continue to skew the data IMO..🤷‍♂️

I'm not claiming that the system is perfect. But I also don't believe that they can be skewed enough to support what some here claim. 

It baffles me that the unvaccinated care so much about vaccinated people that they have to start so many threads about it :lol:

• Like 1