I had covid

• Gold Member

Glad ur better man .....Im 95% over it...I still got a slight cough every once in awhile. But I was a idiot and smoked pot and drank a shit ton like 3 days straight after I tested positive :whistle:.....figured since I beat it before I wasnt worried. 

Haven't burned in a few days now and I feel it going away. 

My Wife is totally over it, same with the kids. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Glad ur better man .....Im 95% over it...I still got a slight cough every once in awhile. But I was a idiot and smoked pot and drank a shit ton like 3 days straight after I tested positive :whistle:.....figured since I beat it before I wasnt worried. 

Haven't burned in a few days now and I feel it going away. 

My Wife is totally over it, same with the kids. 

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Total fucking joke I was sick for a day and a half. My wife was sick longer but she let it get in her chest. 

we are 100%

only a stupid cunt takes the vaccines

Right because you wouldn’t want to be like those 10 people you know that were killed by the vaccine!!!!
BTW dummy how did she “let it” get in her chest?😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because you wouldn’t want to be like those 10 people you know thst were killed by the vaccine!!!!

Thanks for asking that question. I think I have the vids and I don’t want to let it in my chest. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Total fucking joke I was sick for a day and a half. My wife was sick longer but she let it get in her chest. 

we are 100%

only a stupid cunt takes the vaccines

Yeah that’s about normal statistically. But for some reason the alt left thinks the rones is a death sentence it’s so strange 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Hopefully you stayed home and did not go out.  The vaccinated are very susceptible to contracting it and more of them are ending up in the ICU every day.

Whatever you need to tell yourself...I will say that you fit in perfectly with the rest of the mouth breathing fucktards here. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because you wouldn’t want to be like those 10 people you know that were killed by the vaccine!!!!

Unlike myself she didn’t take an antihistamine to stop post nasal drip or Mucinex to break up mucus that forms as a result. I did both and never got a cough. My wife hates taking any kind of meds. I loaded up on them including doubling up on my vitamins. I have two buddies who treated it the same way and their girlfriends treated it like my wife and they were sick for weeks like my with was. My wife was also lax the last two years on her vitamin i take where I was religious about it. I didn’t lose taste and smell by my wife did. This is a sign of a zinc deficiency. 

Oh and the only dummy in this conversation is you Jimmy Cuck

• Like 1

Came back from the Holiday break and had our first staff meeting for the group. Turns out at least a quarter of us have Covid and are still working like normal (at home). Nobody is affected real serious or in the hospital thankfully. At least one who is positive right now is on his second time being Covid positive and is vaxed

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike myself she didn’t take an antihistamine to stop post nasal drip or Mucinex to break up mucus that forms as a result. I did both and never got a cough. My wife hates taking any kind of meds. I loaded up on them including doubling up on my vitamins. I have two buddies who treated it the same way and their girlfriends treated it like my wife and they were sick for weeks like my with was. My wife was also lax the last two years on her vitamin i take where I was religious about it. I didn’t lose taste and smell by my wife did. This is a sign of a zinc deficiency. 

Oh and the only dummy in this conversation is you Jimmy Cuck

Huh...sounds like you’re the cuck who is afraid to tell his wife what to do or you just don’t give a fuck...frankly I think you just make shit up to support your narratives...like the 10 vaccine deaths.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself...I will say that you fit in perfectly with the rest of the mouth breathing fucktards here. :thumbsup:

smh....comes into the thread with insults.  just looking to argue and insult people.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

smh....comes into the thread with insults.  just looking to argue and insult people.  

When they say stupid  shit they get insulted...anything else?

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have been cutting the vaxxer's a lot of slack lately.  They are on edge and should be since the data keeps flowing in every day that not only did the shot not prevent covid, like they were initially promised, they are now the primary receivers/transmitters of it and among the hospitalized and dying. 

This happening all while their favorite news outlet keeps spreading more fear, doom and looming lockdowns everywhere.  Oh and the fourth booster coming soon. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I have been cutting the vaxxer's a lot of slack lately.  They are on edge and should be since the data keeps flowing in every day that not only did the shot not prevent covid, like they were initially promised, they are now the primary receivers/transmitters of it and among the hospitalized and dying. 

This happening all while their favorite news outlet keeps spreading more fear, doom and looming lockdowns everywhere.  Oh and the fourth booster coming soon. 

The majority  of people in ICU’s and on Vents are unvaccinated...it is what it is. Now are the vaccines  doing what they were promised....absolutely not.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The majority  of people in ICU’s and on Vents are unvaccinated...it is what it is. Now are the vaccines  doing what they were promised....absolutely not.

Sorry, but now that the vaxxed are getting sick at a higher rate than the unvaxxed the data can no longer be easily manipulated to show that it's only the unvaxxed dying in the ICU.  That security blanket should be starting to feel more like a coffin.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he’s one man against the pack of Jackals....he deserves some consideration.👊🏻😂

Agreed he is outnumbered but that doesn't necessarily mean he deserves special consideration. Same "rules" for everybody lol 

• Thanks 1

There are more vaxxed than unvaxxed.  More of them should be getting sick, because there’s more of them.

According to MN Dept of Health, 90% of new cases in the state are Omicron.  Omicron affects upper respiratory, where Delta went after lower respiratory.  That’s one of the reasons why Omicron is milder.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Complete bull shit.

• Like 2