• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MC: “anti-vaccine Twitter experts are stooped”

Also MC: “Look at this Twitter!!!”

:lol:

Beat me to it!!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I posted this in the Canadian Covid thread, it contradicts your twitter chart.

Over 4.2 billion people across the earth have received at least one dose of vaccine against SARS-2. The majority of these vaccines have elicited antibodies only against an early form of the spike protein that is no longer in circulation.

This would seem to be one reason why many western countries with high vaccination rates appear to have locked themselves into an indefinite phase of heightened SARS-2 transmission. In the United Kingdom, 96% of adults have antibodies to the spike protein – most of these first acquired by vaccination. Shortly after they concluded their vaccination campaign, cases skyrocketed, and they have remained high ever since.

Original Antigenic Sin is a real phenomenon. It seems not only to permanently influence the immune response to the spike protein itself, but also to inhibit the development of antibodies to other SARS-2 proteins. A worst case scenario, would be a future spike mutation that entirely escapes the anti-spike antibodies elicited by our vaccines. In this case, it seems possible that many vaccinated people will be stuck with permanently suboptimal immune responses. If Omicron is indeed circulating primarily among the vaccinated, as some data suggests, this would seem to be one possibly reason why. These concerns are particularly acute in the case of children, who may well be exposed to the risk of very serious illness in the future, if vaccination permanently misdirects their immune system.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/original-antigenic-sin-is-a-real

• Like 1

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

I posted this in the Canadian Covid thread, it contradicts your twitter chart.

Over 4.2 billion people across the earth have received at least one dose of vaccine against SARS-2. The majority of these vaccines have elicited antibodies only against an early form of the spike protein that is no longer in circulation.

This would seem to be one reason why many western countries with high vaccination rates appear to have locked themselves into an indefinite phase of heightened SARS-2 transmission. In the United Kingdom, 96% of adults have antibodies to the spike protein – most of these first acquired by vaccination. Shortly after they concluded their vaccination campaign, cases skyrocketed, and they have remained high ever since.

Original Antigenic Sin is a real phenomenon. It seems not only to permanently influence the immune response to the spike protein itself, but also to inhibit the development of antibodies to other SARS-2 proteins. A worst case scenario, would be a future spike mutation that entirely escapes the anti-spike antibodies elicited by our vaccines. In this case, it seems possible that many vaccinated people will be stuck with permanently suboptimal immune responses. If Omicron is indeed circulating primarily among the vaccinated, as some data suggests, this would seem to be one possibly reason why. These concerns are particularly acute in the case of children, who may well be exposed to the risk of very serious illness in the future, if vaccination permanently misdirects their immune system.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/original-antigenic-sin-is-a-real

OK fair enough I will remove the chart from Twitter….ya see the difference?

53C12431-187E-4F48-9BEE-08BF44A3A565.png

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The results are the same here in the states.

I see less republican voters…..good news.

If you read the article, in the long term vaccinated people are the greatest at risk due to their immune system being compromised, I got this article from a thread of doctors that when I was on the fence to getting vaccinated myself helped me decide to go ahead, now the story is changing and there are serious consequences showing up for getting vaccinated. I guess there is a reason they normally take several years to get a vaccine approved.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

If you read the article, in the long term vaccinated people are the greatest at risk due to their immune system being compromised, I got this article from a thread of doctors that when I was on the fence to getting vaccinated myself helped me decide to go ahead, now the story is changing and there are serious consequences showing up for getting vaccinated. I guess there is a reason they normally take several years to get a vaccine approved.

Here's Ontario latest data including icu.

Majority in hospital are fully vaxxed.

385 in icu

123 unvaxxed.  

Time to call out the bs.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Happy and hopeful people die that don't agree with your politics...Class act MC.. SMH

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

Your efforts are admirable but,  believe me when I say this, he is literally the dumbest member here and, probably the dumbest I’d ever seen on HCS.  A for sure podium finisher in this category anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Happy and hopeful people die that don't agree with your politics...Class act MC.. SMH

I just want stupid people to die.  It just so happens, so fucking many are on the left.  We’ll use the dummies on the right to bury them….then give them their own “booster shot”.

A good day.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your efforts are admirable but,  believe me when I say this, he is literally the dumbest member here and, probably the dumbest I’d ever seen on HCS.  A for sure podium finisher in this category anyway.

Ya that's pretty obvious, I'm a little shocked the doctor that has been talking about the Original Antigenic Sin was very vocal that everyone needed to get vaccinated, he's posted a few other articles but they're hard for a layman to understand, but the jest of all articles were the vaccines are going to cause long term problems to the immune system and vaccinating kids is extremely dangerous. At the time I felt I made the correct decision to get vaccinated, now I'm having second thoughts.

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Ya that's pretty obvious, I'm a little shocked the doctor that has been talking about the Original Antigenic Sin was very vocal that everyone needed to get vaccinated, he's posted a few other articles but they're hard for a layman to understand, but the jest of all articles were the vaccines are going to cause long term problems to the immune system and vaccinating kids is extremely dangerous. At the time I felt I made the correct decision to get vaccinated, now I'm having second thoughts.

Millions are feeling this way. Hundreds of millions.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just want stupid people to die.  It just so happens, so fucking many are on the left.  We’ll use the dummies on the right to bury them….then give them their own “booster shot”.

A good day.

Both my kids vaxed and boosted, their mother, and her BF, fully vaxed and boosted, his Doctor brother-in-law and his sister also vaxed and boosted all have COVID..The Doctor brother-in-law had a new years party and gave it to everyone..MC sits here and says it's a good thing if they die..Class act MC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't worry MC I'm sure it's nothing according to fake news fact checkers.

Nope, nothing to see here as we've been told since the beginning that the vaccines are 100% safe and do as they have been designed to do.

It's amazing, with all the info out now that some people still are lining up to get their boosters. 

"COVID-19 vaccine linked to 'small, temporary' change in menstrual cycle; not concerning say experts"

https://edmontonsun.com/diseases-and-conditions/coronavirus/vaccine-for-coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine-linked-to-small-temporary-change-in-menstrual-cycle-not-concerning-say-experts

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are a idiot who will only see what you are told to see . Perfect now get ready for a every 45 day booster regime.  Because reality is it will be your only salvation . And lol now dismiss it now . This time next yr you will be on here defending 11 vaccine shots a year . I would bet on it 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't worry MC I'm sure it's nothing according to fake news fact checkers.

I already know 2 Women who lost their babies after getting the vax. 

Sister in law also cant seem to get pregnant.  Vax and boosted. 25 years old healthy as can be. 

There is definitely something going on with this. :(

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What a fucking faggot you are ...thank god ur dick didnt work . 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Sister in law also cant seem to get pregnant.  Vax and boosted. 25 years old healthy as can be. 

Yeah a guy who works for me his brother lost there baby last night . Mom was vaxed and boosted . Baby like 3 weeks old started getting fluid around the heart and had a heart attack last night . They will never say it was from the shots but very odd . Pediatric nurse said they have had a large number of infant deaths like this this year to the guy who works for me when they were talking in the lunch room .

• Sad 2

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

Yeah a guy who works for me his brother lost there baby last night . Mom was vaxed and boosted . Baby like 3 weeks old started getting fluid around the heart and had a heart attack last night . They will never say it was from the shots but very odd . Pediatric nurse said they have had a large number of infant deaths like this this year to the guy who works for me when they were talking in the lunch room .

Fuck man thats terrible 😪 

My heart goes out to them. 

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Women are at a much higher risk for having complications FROM Covid during pregnancy.

Extremely sad, but not seeing a spike in infant mortality deaths rates or lower birth rates. And to say they couldn’t add 2+2 together when your OB is seeing their patients suddenly with all these complications is a bit silly.

• Confused 1