Was the 2020 election stolen?

Was the 2020 election stolen?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Was the election stolen from Donald Trump?

• YES
    • NO

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol: Same Guy who NEVER answers simple easy questions . 

TRUMPY STILL RENT FREE TODAY I SEE! 

HE DEMANDS ANSWERS!!!!!!  :lol:

And look at us, he hooked us!!!!!  Aahahhahaa ahabhahahahaba ahahhahahahha

• Haha 2

I think Biden won fair and square. 

I also think that if Trump had handled the first debate differently, and would have been willing to back off a bit on the rhetoric, he would have won. There were enough people frustrated with the hyperbole that they wanted Trump out, so a weak candidate (ticket, in fact) could beat him. 

Now, we have to live with the results of that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I also think that if Trump had handled the first debate differently, and would have been willing to back off a bit on the rhetoric, he would have won. There were enough people frustrated with the hyperbole that they wanted Trump out, so a weak candidate (ticket, in fact) could beat him. 

Sin in haste and repent at your leisure. 

I have seen some polling that suggests that trust in a fair  outcome is not that great. Of course you would expect that from the right but even among the swing voters the numbers are not great.

I think without COVID Trump wins in a landslide. I think if the election was held today Trump would win in a landslide.

When the Democrats are talking about a primary in 2024 that would go against the sitting president and his VP you know things are bad.

• Like 3

I don't think Covid was Trumps downfall. If fact, he delivered a vaccine approval within a few days of the election, I don't think anyone went without a ventilator after all the screaming. Mercy ships put in place on both coasts, even if they were not needed. There were a lot of wins in an uphill battle that no one (worldwide) saw coming.

People laughed when he made a comment about cleaning and reusing masks, then they built a facility near Boston to clean masks. I will agree that the beach in blood comment is a place where he maybe should have held his tongue, but he wasn't very good at that. 

I think we fared better than a lot of other countries. You won't get that from the media, and I don't think the administration took enough credit. 

Pointing out progress with Korea, decent control of Russia and China, tariffs, fewer people pouring over the border would have helped, if he could have done it without screaming and berating everyone all the time. 

Biden won ... how he won doesn't matter because it won't result in anything different.  Somehow garnering 80 million votes though?  That's always going to be debatable, especially with the COVID bullshit & opening up mail-in voting.

And let's be honest here ... Biden isn't the problem.  He's a puppet with next to zero cognitive ability.  It's the Pelosi's, Schumer's, Schiff's, AOC's and Omar's & of course his right-hand-WOman, Harris.  Hell, I'll even throw in the swampy republicans like McConnel and Graham, Grassley, etc.  THEY are the problem, and until term limits are put into effect nothing is ever going to change in DC.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Only Democrats can challenge election laws, processes, and results.

@Mainecat can you put this poll to the top again in November when the Dems get absolutely wrecked and start calling out voter suppression?

https://rumble.com/embed/vgrk93/?pub=4

No you guys bragging the thugs are going to win is the best motivator the Democrats and Indy’s need to get out the vote.

Edited by Mainecat

7 hours ago, Catalina said:

6 hours ago, Catalina said:

I don't think Covid was Trumps downfall. If fact, he delivered a vaccine approval within a few days of the election, I don't think anyone went without a ventilator after all the screaming. Mercy ships put in place on both coasts, even if they were not needed. There were a lot of wins in an uphill battle that no one (worldwide) saw coming.

People laughed when he made a comment about cleaning and reusing masks, then they built a facility near Boston to clean masks. I will agree that the beach in blood comment is a place where he maybe should have held his tongue, but he wasn't very good at that. 

I think we fared better than a lot of other countries. You won't get that from the media, and I don't think the administration took enough credit. 

Pointing out progress with Korea, decent control of Russia and China, tariffs, fewer people pouring over the border would have helped, if he could have done it without screaming and berating everyone all the time. 

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Biden won ... how he won doesn't matter because it won't result in anything different.  Somehow garnering 80 million votes though?  That's always going to be debatable, especially with the COVID bullshit & opening up mail-in voting.

And let's be honest here ... Biden isn't the problem.  He's a puppet with next to zero cognitive ability.  It's the Pelosi's, Schumer's, Schiff's, AOC's and Omar's & of course his right-hand-WOman, Harris.  Hell, I'll even throw in the swampy republicans like McConnel and Graham, Grassley, etc.  THEY are the problem, and until term limits are put into effect nothing is ever going to change in DC.

I agree with just about everything in those posts...

7 hours ago, Catalina said:

Just addressing your last line, Korea paraded it largest ever missile built while Trump was in office, blew up a building in S. Korea while Trump was in office. Russia, Control of what? China tariffs caused a farmer bailout larger than the auto bailout and zero dollars paid back, higher consumer prices in the US and around the world, and a 40+% increase in the trade deficit with China. Except for 2019 yes the southern border was more under control.  And yes behaving like an asshole really hurt him.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just addressing your last line, Korea paraded it largest ever missile built while Trump was in office, blew up a building in S. Korea while Trump was in office. Russia, Control of what? China tariffs caused a farmer bailout larger than the auto bailout and zero dollars paid back, higher consumer prices in the US and around the world, and a 40+% increase in the trade deficit with China. Except for 2019 yes the southern border was more under control.  And yes behaving like an asshole really hurt him.

Yup and Obama and Biden dropped more bombs, more drone strikes and killed more innocent brown people in the Middle East than Bush and Trump combined.

And War costs more money and more lives than everything you just cried about dipshit. So hopefully you cried then too. 

Edited by EvilBird

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yup and Obama and Biden dropped more bombs, more drone strikes and killed more innocent brown people in the Middle East than Bush and Trump combined.

And War costs more money and more lives than everything you just cried about dipshit. So hopefully you cried then too. 

Sorry didn't know you cared so much about the brown people, hope it didn't make you cry too hard.  

Yes it does, and I'm glad Biden ended the war in Afg. too bad Trump, Obama, and Bush didn't.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Sorry didn't know you cared so much about the brown people, hope it didn't make you cry too hard.  

Yes it does, and I'm glad Biden ended the war in Afg. too bad Trump, Obama, and Bush didn't.

Stop pretending like you care more about this then someone else, it really is just a POS way to respond.

and stop giving credit or anything like that to biden.  If you believe that shit your just a lackey and have nothing.

Here is a question, of those 3, who do you think cared more about the United States during their tenure and tried to do more to make America independent again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Stop pretending like you care more about this then someone else, it really is just a POS way to respond.

and stop giving credit or anything like that to biden.  If you believe that shit your just a lackey and have nothing.

Here is a question, of those 3, who do you think cared more about the United States during their tenure and tried to do more to make America independent again?

Care more about what?  

Biden ended the war and the others didn't it's that simple. 

I think they all cared, some actually did something and some talked like they were going to.

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Why would I not care about Brown people? 

I don't think innocent people and children deserve to die no matter what race. 

Biden didnt end shit moron....he left all our equipment there and Americans and Allies once again lost there lives.....Then he drone striked the wrong building and killed more kids...

Trump was the only President to talk about ending it, but it needed to be done the right way. 

Biden voted yes for the War, and was very much involved the whole time. Pulling out like he did was a horrible Virtue signal for dipshits like you to priase a dementia ridden kid sniffer. 

But nice try ya fucking retard

Edited by EvilBird

You brought them up, in a topic that had zero to do with them.  

I agree.  

Biden did end the war you stupid fuck, how fucking stupid you are that you can't even see that.  

You do realize that most of the equipment left was left for the Afghan. army and wasn't ours. It was a terrible end no doubt and yes innocent people were killed, believe it or not that happens in war.  

Trump talked about ending the war but didn't, if you talk about doing something and don't do it nothing can go wrong. 

Yes and he also ended it.  

I maybe a retarded boomer but you are a led by the nose asshole Trump cult member.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You brought them up, in a topic that had zero to do with them.  

I agree.  

Biden did end the war you stupid fuck, how fucking stupid you are that you can't even see that.  

You do realize that most of the equipment left was left for the Afghan. army and wasn't ours. It was a terrible end no doubt and yes innocent people were killed, believe it or not that happens in war.  

Trump talked about ending the war but didn't, if you talk about doing something and don't do it nothing can go wrong. 

Yes and he also ended it.  

I maybe a retarded boomer but you are a led by the nose asshole Trump cult member.

Once again . Cant stand Trump anymore ....

You say he ended it , yet there still is not peace in that part of the world which we devastated.  

Thats not ending it , its abandoning the Mission. 

Edited by EvilBird