Happy anniversary you nut jobs!

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So when did you ever post that you blame Trump and his supporters for what happened? Never.

You just blamed Pelosi for not having enough security and said Trump wanted it and that if she did have security this never would have  happened.  

I have stated numbers of times that the looters and thugs should be charged, never once did I blame the lack of security. 

Read this again, I don't watch CNN, I don't even get that channel, I have never been on the HuffPo site ever. And you are jaded by growing up with the silver spoon and always able to be bailed out.

Funny how we will parse about what one of us say ("you said X... it's right there!"), right down to a syllable, but can pull "Go tear down the capitol!" out of what Trump said... :lol:

NO ONE held a gun to anyone's head to do anything.... free will has consequences as we are seeing...

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Spell much drunk?

Got nuthin eh Karen?   That unarmed “insurrection”  so dangerous to the “republic”. :lol:

whatta pathetic cunt you and MCLiar are. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c4e5eb5aa60a96b6116d3aa7e37d52e5.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Blame them?  Blame them for what?  I already said they were dumb fucks for entering the capital and should be charged.  Pelosi and Bowser were responsible for keeping the city and the capital safe.  The president wanted to send the National Guard, those two cunts refused it.  Not one bit of outrage on your part about it.  

And you don't know fuck all about me dude.  Silver spoon.  Fucking faggot ass pussy liberal.  You're nothing more than yet another useful idiot.  I'd punch you right in the mouth right after Evil Bird if you ever said that to my face.

Maybe if the president thought there was such a need for security he should not have had the rally.  

Touchy about that aren't you, truth hurts don't it?  Sure you would internet tough guy, you sound like 550.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Got nuthin eh Karen?   That unarmed “insurrection”  so dangerous to the “republic”. :lol:

whatta pathetic cunt you and MCLiar are. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c4e5eb5aa60a96b6116d3aa7e37d52e5.jpeg

Listen you drunken stupid fuck I said all those involved should be locked up, try sobering up or have someone explain what I posted to you.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Maybe if the president thought there was such a need for security he should not have had the rally.  

Touchy about that aren't you, truth hurts don't it?  Sure you would internet tough guy, you sound like 550.

Maybe leftists shouldn’t have encouraged the leftists rioting for years ? You pathetic hypocrite. 

“Who says protests have to be peaceful “

Chris Como

“There need to be unrest in the streets”

Ayanna Pressley 

“Protesters should not let up”

Kama Harris

“I don’t know why they’re aren’t uprisings all over this country, maybe there should be “

Nancy Pelosi 

“There will be blood in the streets “

Loretta lynch

“You get out and create a crowd and you push back on. Them and tell them they’re not welcome “

Maxine Waters 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus christ guy take a fucking Midol.  No one is defending those idiots who went into the capital.  The issue is the regime and the media are trying to conflate the event and compare it to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, etc.,  Its fucking nonsense.  And for the third time, you have fallen for the media narrative over "what Trump said".  No one is buying that horse shit  anymore.  Trump wanted to put 10,000 national guard in place and was refused by Bowser and Pelosi.  The whole event never would have never happend if all that security and crowd control was in place.  This is not hard to calculate what is  really happening here.

Why would Trump ask for 10000 troops if he wanted an insurrection.  Who did having an insurrection benefit (FBI agents)?

Hmmm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Listen you drunken stupid fuck I said all those involved should be locked up, try sobering up or have someone explain what I posted to you.

BS! Your selective outrage is as well documented on these pages as is MCLiars history of lies and hypocrisy. 

image.thumb.jpeg.dc1ffda68c5cb1d93323603405686c5a.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Cause he's no pussy.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Funny how we will parse about what one of us say ("you said X... it's right there!"), right down to a syllable, but can pull "Go tear down the capitol!" out of what Trump said... :lol:

NO ONE held a gun to anyone's head to do anything.... free will has consequences as we are seeing...

You said and not long ago that "if I had a son"  caused the riots, but I guess fight like hell means something different.  

I 100% agree, and the destructive rioters or whatever you call them should all be held to account, and I mean everyone involved in all the blm or whatever other group was rioting.

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Maybe leftists shouldn’t have encouraged the leftists rioting for years ? You pathetic hypocrite. 

“Who says protests have to be peaceful “

Chris Como

“There need to be unrest in the streets”

Ayanna Pressley 

“Protesters should not let up”

Kama Harris

“I don’t know why they’re aren’t uprisings all over this country, maybe there should be “

Nancy Pelosi 

“There will be blood in the streets “

Loretta lynch

“You get out and create a crowd and you push back on. Them and tell them they’re not welcome “

Maxine Waters 

I don't give a fuck what they said, the riots were wrong no matter who it was. 

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS! Your selective outrage is as well documented on these pages as is MCLiars history of lies and hypocrisy. 

image.thumb.jpeg.dc1ffda68c5cb1d93323603405686c5a.jpeg

You can post all the stupid memes you want, I'm against all destruction of property.

I don't give a fuck what they said, the riots were wrong no matter who it was. 

But somehow the “ insurrection” bothers you? Nice try but your selective outrage comes through Loud  and clear. 

image.jpeg

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

But somehow the “ insurrection” bothers you? Nice try but your selective outrage comes through Loud  and clear. 

image.jpeg

Like the emails bothered you? Or the spending? Just STFU you drunken fool.

You can post all the stupid memes you want, I'm against all destruction of property.

You can bleat like youthink you’re unbiased all you want. You’re still a leftist apologist with blatant hypocrisy.

image.thumb.jpeg.7cabfef5472f4aef62c675f58491c2d5.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

You can bleat like you,think you’re unbiased all you’re want. You’re still a leftist apologist with blatant hypocrisy.

image.thumb.jpeg.7cabfef5472f4aef62c675f58491c2d5.jpeg

Everyone involved should have been jailed, nothing selective about that, if you weren't such a drunk you'd probably know that by now.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Much like MCLiar she thinks she’s above it all :lol:

Says the crying little cunt about 30,000 emails while ignoring 2 million+ or the lies about the war, and lets not forget your favorite spending.

12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor Karen is triggered by her hypocrisy :lol:

I know it's not nice but I'm just laughing at drunk trying to be one of the gang, nice little drunken lap dog you are.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Right.  So in this hyper divisive political climate, and 4 years after his inaugurations with riots and protests everywhere (funded by the DNC btw), that wasn't the proper call.  I'm touchy about anyone who doesn't know me, making comments about how they think I was raised, as if it had jack squat to do with the subject at hand.  You're just not a very smart man Forrest.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Says the crying little cunt about 30,000 emails while ignoring 2 million+ or the lies about the war, and lets not forget your favorite spending.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I know it's not nice but I'm just laughing at drunk trying to be one of the gang, nice little drunken lap dog you are.

Poor Triggered Karen, so woke and above it all :lol:

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  So in this hyper divisive political climate, and 4 years after his inaugurations with riots and protests everywhere (funded by the DNC btw), that wasn't the proper call.  I'm touchy about anyone who doesn't know me, making comments about how they think I was raised, as if it had jack squat to do with the subject at hand.  You're just not a very smart man Forrest.

You brought family into it not me. I have a very good memory of things posted in the past as far back as hcs and never once joined in, in fact I condemned the bit about the pictures and a few other things too. You say you would punch me in the mouth, I never threatened anyone even 550, so just remember you crossed that line not me.

Funny I was a liberal asshole when I said the Iraq war was a huge mistake, Trump says it and he is your hero, and now your view has evolved, Cheney another hero of yours agrees with my stance on the 6th so I might be an asshole. 

I opened this thread thinking it was about the sites anniversary, stated "MY opinion" based on what I heard and saw on the 6th, never compared it to 911, PH, or any other  event, don't have any idea where that came from. The only thing I saw was the headline on the homepage that Biden hit back against Trump, Cheney made some statement and saw where Newt blamed Pelosi.