Happy anniversary you nut jobs!

Agreed!  Thanks to those that still continue to give nightmares to the pants shitting left.  It’s epic watching them still crying.about it. They really think this was an army that attacked.  Watching twat news now, “It was like Baghdad!!!”

Pretty sure it was like a gay pride parade gone awry.:lol:

5B7E9ACB-8656-4E48-A662-CA739B36B1EF.jpeg

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed!  Thanks to those that still continue to give nightmares to the pants shitting left.  It’s epic watching them still crying.about it. They really think this was an army that attacked.  Watching twat news now, “It was like Baghdad!!!”

You fill the nut jog role around here well . Someone had to step up after Bhen left:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

Psaki is doing her very best to keep the scare campaign going of the Most dangerous day in America.....

Joe is "resting" for his Big speech. Jen says Sniffer has NO TIME to think.....just 95 days at his house so far but that doesnt count lmao.. 

What a miserable ugly cunt she is :puke::lol:

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You fill the nut jog role around here well . Someone had to step up after Bhen left:lol:

“The capital was absolutely DEFILED with Trump flags!!!”

:lol: weak fucking idiots.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Psaki is doing her very best to keep the scare campaign going of the Most dangerous day in America.....Joe is "resting" for his Big speech. Says Sniffer has NO TIME to think.....just 95 days at his house so far but that doesnt count lmao.. What a miserable ugly cunt. :puke::lol:

I’m just sitting here smiling watching them almost cry.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“The capital was absolutely DEFILED with Trump flags!!!”

:lol: weak fucking idiots.

I’m just sitting here smiling watching them almost cry.  

I was simply referring to you being a nut job, nothing more :lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was simply referring to you being a nut job, nothing more :lol:

:bc:

“It was literally just like being in a war zone.  Those of us that were there that day, feared for our lives.”

:lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I know watching to so called cops give interviews . What a fucking joke how many tweezers were passed out pte interview so they could pocket pull pubes for those on demand tears . I thought cops were suppose to be real men not what they hired for securing the nation's capital.  Hell I honestly assumed you would have had to at least been in the service for a 4 yr 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They got the coordination going.  MSM papers running the "Insurrection" headlines again.  Then show pictures of gray haired women walking through the rotunda with a police officer standing calmly by.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Like, when “some people did something”?

Deadly event where meemaw went on a rampage and 5 people died as a result!!!!   :lol: 

9a5e411bcef2895088754ac24a6568bc-23.jpg.63299df410dddaeef1b5c15306396357.jpg

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuckin nut jobs here.

I’ll take a stroll over to your little sad sacking shithole later.  Dem underground must be all a flutter with weaklings and mental misfits today for sure!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

and yet no mention of the year worth of "mostly peaceful protests", no FBI investigations or indictments:news:

Completely absent from the year in review, the media loves to do.  Guess it never happened?  

• Like 2

You know the thinking behind this is defunding the police was a complete disaster and now they can show what law & order buffs they are.  Killing two birds with one stone.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

You know the thinking behind this is defunding the police was a complete disaster and now they can show what law & order buffs they are.  Killing two birds with one stone.  

Bingo