Mask Mandates…making a comeback!

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like you said, you’ve never been to Hurley. Fat fried mayonnaise and cheese ball eating, bullet and appendix scared bitches rollin’ deep there.  

Holy Shit 5 in row ? 

Sounds like some great opportunity, those are my kinda bitches ....:hiding:

:lol:

Screenshot_20220105-214527_Maps.jpg

22 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

No masks required in my shop.

It's a mask free zone

I’m reporting you.

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Holy Shit 5 in row ? 

Sounds like some great opportunity, those are my kinda bitches ....:hiding:

:lol:

Screenshot_20220105-214527_Maps.jpg

The ten drink minimum will be easy.

350E4268-B1BE-497C-98FD-AC13E3653D4F.jpeg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ICG said:

I'm noticing the retarded behavior with out mandates.  Society was starting to look more normal, before Omicron arrived.

Just when you think it’s coming to an end, BLAMO!  Retard nation part Vll.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Never been to Hurley but I gotta ask... What's scary about half naked whores?  :lol:

Hurley is a bucket list item. If you're in the midwest its a must one time. Of course if you are over 35, its too late. It really is scary once you get old enough to use critical thinking skills....

8 hours ago, Legend said:

Hurley is a bucket list item. If you're in the midwest its a must one time. Of course if you are over 35, its too late. It really is scary once you get old enough to use critical thinking skills....

Well, not much fun at all if you are planning to rationalize your decisions.  :lol:

As if the 100 car jackings in Minneapolis in December wasn't enough to keep people out.

Will be interesting to see how many make their way to downtown on Sunday morning in negative temperatures to sit with a mask on all afternoon and watch the loser Vikings play a scrimmage before the off-season.

15 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I think it’s by town I’m not sure though I stopped caring about Covid bs while ago. I know for sure keene and Nashua have them though.

My shop is in Nashua everyone here is either ignoring it or just doesn't give a fuck which is fine with me.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

where,  even Portsmouth didn't put one in place outside town offices.  

Keene and Nashua definitely have them indoor mask mandates. I’ve only been asked to put mask on by business in keene once other than that no one’s said anything it’s just posted on the doors.

13 minutes ago, Gocky said:

My shop is in Nashua everyone here is either ignoring it or just doesn't give a fuck which is fine with me.

Ya that’s what I’ve noticed in Nashua but keene seemed to be more maskers than non maskers. 

been in place a few weeks in keene 

https://www.wmur.com/amp/article/keene-new-hampshire-mask-mandate-2021/38570194

Nashua too and apparently Manchester but I never go there

https://www.wmur.com/amp/article/new-hampshire-mask-rules-december-22-2021/38596027

Edited by 800renegaderider

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Like you said, you’ve never been to Hurley. Fat fried mayonnaise and cheese ball eating, bullet and appendix scared bitches rollin’ deep there.  

It wouldn’t surprise me if they ended up tracing Covid origins to Hurley. I might have gotten it there back in 2015, actually.

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if they ended up tracing Covid origins to Hurley. I might have gotten it there back in 2015, actually.

Well, it probably tried to get a foothold in Ironwood but, all those meth heads wouldn’t let it take.  Less methheads and more drunks in Hurley.  It found things easier there.

I haven't wore a mask yet, and never been asked to either other than they offered a mask to me at several stores. Sherriff and Police here have never enforced it and said they have other more important work and can't be bothered with Mask enforcement.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, Tommcat said:

No masks required in my shop.

It's a mask free zone

Same in my business.   If you want to wear one be my guest.

Now they admit cloth masks are useless will they mandate N95's?   Imagine that.

"Sir....SIR!  You don't have the correct mask on....please leave."  

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  Duluth voted down going back to a mask mandate last night. What in the hell!  Twats are gonna be in the streets raising their tiny fists about that today.

Interesting.

Normies are starting to wake up.  When this whole thing started my wife was telling me to wear a mask, it's no big deal.  Now she says if it isn't required, she isn't wearing one.

Work has the mask mandates on again.  Fine, I'll work from home then.

Just now, Highmark said:

Same in my business.   If you want to wear one be my guest.

Now they admit cloth masks are useless will they mandate N95's?   Imagine that.

"Sir....SIR!  You don't have the correct mask on....please leave."  

:lmao:

The first, any only, masks I ever bought were KN95.  It was clear right away the cloth masks do nothing meaningful to prevent the spread.