FUCK YOU MASSACHUSETTS!!

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I paid it online after an hour of sitting on hold to get the invoice #.

I am glad you got it resolved, after the CKF feller fiasco Minnie is done covering snowmachiners toll issues, she says too bad so sad fellers

On 1/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, Kivalo said:

No. First off it's fucking bullshit they mail it to you and second off I spending extended amounts of time away from home for work. I can't get postal mail in the middle of the ocean. Fuck your cocksucker of a state!

When I shipped out I had someone go through my mail so everything was always paid.

I know a least a hundred people that do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MILFMAN said:

When I shipped out I had someone go through my mail so everything was always paid.

well that would be the proper thing to do.  hey lets blame it on the state i don't look at my mail SMH.  

On 1/5/2022 at 6:53 PM, J. Jackson said:

I'd say pay it and move on. Unpaid fines can bite you in the ass in more ways than just driving privileges. Could it affect your mariner status?

What happens after this is the state will attach any professional license such as doctor,lawyer or plumber. The thing is by the time it happens its gone on for years just like you plate or driver license suspension. 

It works between the states so if Ma wants a unpaid debt from NY then NY gets involved and it goes both ways. The only one who wont right now in New England is CT and when they add a toll plaza all other states are going to cash in. 

3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

What happens after this is the state will attach any professional license such as doctor,lawyer or plumber. The thing is by the time it happens its gone on for years just like you plate or driver license suspension. 

It works between the states so if Ma wants a unpaid debt from NY then NY gets involved and it goes both ways. The only one who wont right now in New England is CT and when they add a toll plaza all other states are going to cash in. 

Good info.:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I,m surprised they don,t do some type of  e-billing. Doesn,t the whole world use smart phones now ? 

when you don't have an ezpass account you log into pay by plate input your plate and pay.  its easy but better to make a thread  whining about how unfair it is.  Like the states supposed to know you are out of town SMH take some personal responsibility 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, MILFMAN said:

Yeah I'm going to have to look into that as a paid service or something. My family hasn't been overly good about it. Not that I blame them.

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well that would be the proper thing to do.  hey lets blame it on the state i don't look at my mail SMH.  

Rickyisms - LOL Trailer Park Boys! | Trailer park boys ...

• Haha 2

Just be aware that if you are towing a trailer years ago it didn't matter now however you will get a fine if you use the wrong transponder. I have one for just my truck and one for truck and trailers since they are all under 3000lb. Each has to be listed on the transponder as I have four that's the limit, next trailer needs it's own transponder.

They don't care you over pay with a transponder for a  truck&trailer on a truck without a trailer its when you tow on a single transponder with a trailer plan on a fine. 

Edited by Doomxz600