FUCK YOU MASSACHUSETTS!!

• Gold Member
  • Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Oh shit, wonder if they will do the same thing when you try to register your new polaris 650 sled ?   

You mean this will still be going on next year?  :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Ouch lol, dont have much hope for your snowcheck to be in anytime soon huh ?

Not sure really. They said it will be here in January but they didn't say when. I'm headed to Florida for a week or two in a few days so I'm not overly concerned either.

47 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I know this. Just talked to my brother. Apparently he took my truck to Mass. Mother fucker! 

Just your luck, lol.

Are you all settled in at home now?

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, ICG said:

With out judging my ethics, :groin:my car would get registered in my business name . . .

They just send it to ur business .....got one about a month ago...had my dealer plate on a car

Edited by EvilBird

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They just send it to ur business .....go one about a month ago...had my dealer plate on a 

A Corporation wouldn 't be liable for the  previous owners bills

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Those fucking cunts have put a hold on my vehicle registration in NYS because of unpaid tolls. I tried to explain that I work at sea for 9 fucking months at a time and that mail in tolls were not an option for me. Think they care? Fuck no! They say get eazy pass. Well fuck that shit! I dont want easzy pass. Fucking CUNTS!!! :fuckyou:

Dont feel bad, Mass was several yrs behind on adding out of state DWI's to their system. After that russian junkie killed 7 bikers in NH they were in a hurry to enter them into their system.

They entered one for a 45 yr old dude. Dude happened to have the same name as one of my employee's. Idiot at the DMV entered my employee;s info by mistake and the yanked his license. 

When he tried taking care of it they told him it was his responsability to get NY to prove it wasn't him.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2