Powerball

ckf

Just check your fucking tix every time . Back when I was working for the lottery 30 yrs ago there was over a million a yr unclaimed in drawings and scratches in MN alone. And no that money dose not go to the same place the other loto money goes . It goes to the slush general fund for political cunts to use as they wish . 

Prob in the multiple millions now days 

• Like 3

We hardly ever buy them. Maybe once a year when there is a large pot. We got a $10 winner on a scratch ticket that we got for Xmas in our stockings from Nicole's mother. When she cashed it in today she said fuck it and bought a few for tonight's drawing. 

55 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who has bought at least one for tonight?

I got 5 tickets for tonight, Monday night a gas station not far from me someone won 100k on their powerball ticket, wasn't me

The Mega Millions jackpot is up over 300 mill now also.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

We hardly ever buy them. Maybe once a year when there is a large pot. We got a $10 winner on a scratch ticket that we got for Xmas in our stockings from Nicole's mother. When she cashed it in today she said fuck it and bought a few for tonight's drawing. 

If you win does this mean Minnie is off the hook from floating your cheap feller ass?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

If you win does this mean Minnie is off the hook from floating your cheap feller ass?

If I win big you and Mrs Freeloader get newish sleds :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1